• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
The orginal: http://www.kingdomhearts.be/image.php?image=opm2/p56.jpg

Translated:
Hé with huge Kingdom Hearts II Hands-on rot on shove come announcing without that in advance in our Next Month. Now yes, really attentive readers were informed already (to see p. 48 of OPM2 52, on the top right-end corner of). Rpg-nutcases of Opm2-redactie the god has locked up himself eindejaarsbreak with the Japanese version of Square-Enix by. With the Internet as leiddraad doorheen all those strange tekentjies and unintelligible gebrabbel finished we Kingdom Hearts II (yep, you hear it good). We could see with own eyes how the developers of Tron, The lion King, Pirates or the Carribbean and combined so many other films to one tale. Nevertheless zijin we in this text also on our hoede to go because no detials spoilen, it would be sin the vele plotwendigen and blow verassingen to the eing of the game for your. Darrom some things in the coming seven pages are not quoted consciously. But well, don't worry, also without that information stands wait your seven pages new Kingdom Hearts II details.

Some words I couldn't get... so anybody who speaks dutch, please help :D

Hero's Heart

Dancbanks said:
The orginal: http://www.kingdomhearts.be/image.php?image=opm2/p56.jpg

Translated:
Hé with huge Kingdom Hearts II Hands-on rot on shove come announcing without that in advance in our Next Month. Now yes, really attentive readers were informed already (to see p. 48 of OPM2 52, on the top right-end corner of). Rpg-nutcases of Opm2- the god has locked up himself the whole Christmas break period with the Japanese version of Square-Enix by. With the Internet as our guide through it all those strange figures and unintelligible chitchat we finished Kingdom Hearts II (yep, you hear it good). We could see with own eyes how the developers of Tron, The lion King, Pirates or the Carribbean and combined so many other films to one tale. Nevertheless we are also watching out, because we don't want anything to ne spoilen, it would be sin, a lot of twists in the plot s and blow suprises to the eing of the game for your. That's why some things in the coming seven pages are not quoted consciously. But well, don't worry, also without that information stands wait your seven pages new Kingdom Hearts II details.

Some words I couldn't get... so anybody who speaks dutch, please help :D

I translated somethings in the quote to make it a bit more understandable. I hope guys understand it. It was kinda weird, 'cuz the guy wrote it weird, anyhow hope you like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back