• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodyblackout

the back of his helmet is higher, reminds me of a shogun headpiece.
d5253806l.jpg

αsiя

space coke
In terms of height, yeah there's a difference. Even if it's not to scale, we know LS is taller than Terra given the fact that... well, LS is taller than Lexaeus.

But the armor isn't different.

I really hope they haven't ditched the original TAV keyblades though.
Terra's is pretty watered down.

Seems like a huge kick in the balls to fan speculation to change them to keychained blades practically last second.

The new keyblades aint that bad

axelroxasxion91

What? The one on the left is not 11 years older. The battle with Terra in KH2FM+ is not cannon, it never happened in reality, it was just for fun. The dialouge before and after the battle is cannon, but the actually battle and Terra being there is not.

Well excuse me for not knowing that:31:

invasian94

i personally dont like zack's character model this time but hey, i cant complain because he's in it

Xango99

Im tired of people saying this crap about Disney characters not aging >_> many of them CLEARLY AGE!! Hercules is supposed to be younger in BBS as confirmed by Nomura, simba aged, ariel aged and many other people...And the princesses may look different due to the fact that after Maleficent captured them, she put them into those chambers that caused them to fall into a AGELESS sleep!! this was what happened in the Sleeping beauty movie when Maleficent cursed Aurora! any one who has seen the movie would know this!

My problem is WHY the hell Louie duey and huey look the same size and age after 10 years...the only theory I can give for this is that the people from Mickeys world age much slower or they age differently as it is seen in Timeless River this would make sense for such characters! So YES, Disney characters/ or atleast most of them clearly grow older..unless they have some special excuse like Hades, Peter pan, maleficent and so on...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
hes hawtt n d d ddddd d d d dd dd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

why does it say i need to enter more than 25 worlds
To avoid posts exactly like yours, that are short and pointless.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
The new keyblades aint that bad

Terra's really is pretty lame looking in comparison to his awesome AXEBLADE.
Not to mention the insertion of chains at this point in time really ruins the speculation behind them this whole time. The chainless thing was always something in the original trailer you could rely on, and even in the FM version.

∞;4655081 said:
To avoid posts exactly like yours, that are short and pointless.

burnnnnnn

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Im tired of people saying this crap about Disney characters not aging >_> many of them CLEARLY AGE!!

Maybe Disney doesn't want their characters to be protrayed like that by Square Enix for particular reasons. But anyway, I think if a Disney character was projected in its younger form within its original storyline, for example (young Hercules), then that incarnation of said character could be presented in the BBS storyline to reflect that however, if another Disney character (like pluto for example) was made into a puppy, that would contradict what that character had always looked like...

Changing the image of Disney characters into incarnations of forms they've never had might be crossing the line for Disney however, characters that had incarnations will be used to give the effect that aging played a role in their growth. Maybe that explains a little...

Last edited:

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Maybe Disney doesn't want their characters to be protrayed like that by Square Enix for particular reasons. But anyway, I think if a Disney character was projected in its younger form within its original storyline, for example (young Hercules), then that incarnation of said character could be prevented in the BBS storyline to reflect that however, if another Disney character (like pluto for example) was made into a puppy, that would contradict what that character had always looked like...

Changing the image of Disney characters into incarnations of forms they've never had might be crossing the line for Disney however, characters that had incarnations will be used to give the effect that aging played a role in their growth. Maybe that explains a little...
I have been saying that for weeks now....but everyone insists on PMSing about it anyway >>;

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Terra's really is pretty lame looking in comparison to his awesome AXEBLADE.
Not to mention the insertion of chains at this point in time really ruins the speculation behind them this whole time. The chainless thing was always something in the original trailer you could rely on, and even in the FM version.
This new version tones down Terra. With such a long keyblade, he had too much of a range, and priority. And the insertion of the chain has finally those idiotic theories.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
Re: Olympus coliseum + a new FF character in BBS

Sorry to say it but I just don't feel like that Zack is up to par with the one we're used to... I know he's younger and all but he just looks so weird.

Well, you hvae to remember, the grpahical design for crisis core is much different in KH. they are designed to look almost cartoonish.

Radon

mofo
Maybe Disney doesn't want their characters to be protrayed like that by Square Enix for particular reasons. But anyway, I think if a Disney character was projected in its younger form within its original storyline, for example (young Hercules), then that incarnation of said character could be prevented in the BBS storyline to reflect that however, if another Disney character (like pluto for example) was made into a puppy, that would contradict what that character had always looked like...

I've always thought this, right from when we first saw Snow White, Cinderella and Aurora and people kept on saying rediculous things like 'they're immortal' 'PLOT HOLE! PLOT HOLE'. I've just never figured out how to say it. And now people are saying that Disney characters don't age period. That's just plain dumb. A main reason I wan't them to hurry up and show more of OC and confirm Atlantica is so that people can see for themselves that Disney characters do age, just we only see the ones that Disney has aged themselves.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well excuse me for not knowing that:31:

You should, it's been confirmed since early 2007 when Final Mix came out in Japan.

Im tired of people saying this crap about Disney characters not aging >_> many of them CLEARLY AGE!! Hercules is supposed to be younger in BBS as confirmed by Nomura, simba aged, ariel aged and many other people...And the princesses may look different due to the fact that after Maleficent captured them, she put them into those chambers that caused them to fall into a AGELESS sleep!! this was what happened in the Sleeping beauty movie when Maleficent cursed Aurora! any one who has seen the movie would know this!

My problem is WHY the hell Louie duey and huey look the same size and age after 10 years...the only theory I can give for this is that the people from Mickeys world age much slower or they age differently as it is seen in Timeless River this would make sense for such characters! So YES, Disney characters/ or atleast most of them clearly grow older..unless they have some special excuse like Hades, Peter pan, maleficent and so on...

Finally! I completely agree with you. I am so damn sick of hearing that Disney Characters don't age! People see one disney character that looks like they haven't age and then they go around ranting "Disney Characters don't age" like it's a fact when it's clear that they do age!

KuroShiro1

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

ALSO, BY THE WAY, when I said Ven is probably talking to Riku on Destiny Islands, everyone dismissed it saying Riku isn't alive yet... well, hey look, it's Kairi!

I think Ven is talking to Aqua on Destiny Islands.

But OMG ZACK. Now I just need them to put Zidane in one of these games and my life will be complete.

To be morbid, it kind of depresses me that Zack is in this game, but not in the ones that come later chronologically... :(

axelroxasxion91

You should, it's been confirmed since early 2007 when Final Mix came out in Japan.

Of course I knew there was a battle w/ Terra (or should I say Lingering Sentiment). But I honestly never knew that the battle wasn't canon. I assumed it was like the battle with Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix, where the battle was canon.

Radon

mofo
Of course I knew there was a battle w/ Terra (or should I say Lingering Sentiment). But I honestly never knew that the battle wasn't canon. I assumed it was like the battle with Xemnas in KH1 Final Mix, where the battle was canon.

You may be right. The canonicity was never confirmed. For all we know it could be canon or it may not.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

:D To think, all those times I've been to OC as Sora and Zack had been there years ago..

ALSO, BY THE WAY, when I said Ven is probably talking to Riku on Destiny Islands, everyone dismissed it saying Riku isn't alive yet... well, hey look, it's Kairi!

EDIT: Thumbs up to the guy above me!

That's because you obviously weren't around during the "THE SHADOW IS AQUA" times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back