• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keybladegirl258

I'm really happy they put Zack in FINALLY. Even though he did die, apparently the dead come back to life in KH, just look at Aerith. The costume choice is not my favorite, though.

Radon

mofo
Zack isn't Zack from FF. None of the story that happened to FF Zack happened to KH Zack. KH Zack is a character based on the character from FFVII. I just wanted people to get that straight.

αsiя

space coke
I'm really happy they put Zack in FINALLY. Even though he did die, apparently the dead come back to life in KH, just look at Aerith. The costume choice is not my favorite, though.

We still dont know if Zack dies and Aerith didnt die
If you're talking about their deaths in their original game then no because their FF story is nothing like their KH story

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Zack isn't Zack from FF. None of the story that happened to FF Zack happened to KH Zack. KH Zack is a character based on the character from FFVII. I just wanted people to get that straight.

Um yeah, that's kind of how they do with all the cameos in the KH series. It's a different universe all together. But no doubt it's not a completely different character. A lot of the original aspects and background is still there.

Radon

mofo
But his story is not the same is what I'm trying to get across. In KH he may not die at all.

BGizzles456

Final Fantasy play no significant role in the Kingdom Hearts storyline. I don't know why you all are speculating whether he will die or not due to his Final Fantasy counter part.

ReverseUnversed

With BbS featuring the Coliseum and Days not featuring The Radiant Garden/Hollow Bastion, now the Coliseum is in every game!

And I imagined Zack in BbS. Yeah. I knew this would happen.

Ponisito

WTF. Look, they´re so different Ooo
terrar.jpg

Awards
Cape Terra looks like he can be the master of capeless Terra

Uh, the only difference besides the cape and the keyblade is... well nothing.
The breast plate appears to be a bit lower, and that's about it.

For those pointing out the forearm armor, one of the Terras is facing the wrong way. They're the same. One arm has extra armor on it, the other is plain (the second Terra is facing a direction where it's hard to see the extra armor).

Capes=useless, glad they got rid of it.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Terra looked a lot cooler in his original design.
It fit the whole idea of Terra being "The Golden Child"
Where it is now implied to be Sora.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
WTF. Look, they´re so different Ooo
terrar.jpg

Besides the one on the left having a cape and a different looking keyblade and being a little bigger, I see no differences.

Well, the one on the left is 11 years older, who knows what happened?

What? The one on the left is not 11 years older. The battle with Terra in KH2FM+ is not cannon, it never happened in reality, it was just for fun. The dialouge before and after the battle is cannon, but the actually battle and Terra being there is not.

leonidus

I for one see a big difference: FM+ Terra has waaay bigger legs. Now that I see it, he seems sort of disproportional.

Awards
I for one see a big difference: FM+ Terra has waaay bigger legs. Now that I see it, he seems sort of disproportional.

In terms of height, yeah there's a difference. Even if it's not to scale, we know LS is taller than Terra given the fact that... well, LS is taller than Lexaeus.

But the armor isn't different.

I really hope they haven't ditched the original TAV keyblades though.
Terra's is pretty watered down.

Seems like a huge kick in the balls to fan speculation to change them to keychained blades practically last second.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back