• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

αsiя

space coke
Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

hmm.. dont you guys think they are leaking the info a liddo to much??

Naw because we don't know whats happening
The Internet is going to be your worst enemy if you're trying to be unspoiled

diogo14

I like Kairi. She always gets kidnapped because she is a princess and they always chase after her. What would you guys want her to do? Fight them? With what? It gets frustrating after some time, but at least at the end of KH2 she tried to fight. She wasn't the best warrior but she tried. I like her.

Allister Rose

French Lover

I like Kairi. She always gets kidnapped because she is a princess and they always chase after her. What would you guys want her to do? Fight them? With what? It gets frustrating after some time, but at least at the end of KH2 she tried to fight. She wasn't the best warrior but she tried. I like her.

yeah i agree, some people just over think kairi and expect her to be something she's not.

αsiя

space coke

I agree too. And I hope she gets a more important role in KH3 (or whatever the name will be)

Who Kairi?
Kairi already has an important role

Trimms

Knowing how Nomura is a FF7 fanboy, chances of seeing other antagonists from ff are really slim.

Well he made Kingdom Hearts and he made FF7, so it's obvious that they'll all be from his games.

Sandslash

Who Kairi?
Kairi already has an important role
I mean, more important than now.
In KH, I think she has more importance than in KH2.
She could get a more important role in the next game, but not only for the plot. For the gameplay too. Maybe a support character. Maybe she is training with Sora and Riku, or something like that.

Well he made Kingdom Hearts and he made FF7, so it's obvious that they'll all be from his games.
But he also made FF VIII, IX and X. I think this is what he wanted to say.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke

I mean, more important than now.
In KH, I think she has more importance than in KH2.
She could get a more important role in the next game, but not only for the plot. For the gameplay too. Maybe a support character. Maybe she is training with Sora and Riku, or something like that.

Sh doesnt need a more important role
she got what she wanted now all she need is to shut up

Sandslash

Sh doesnt need a more important role
she got what she wanted now all she need is to shut up
You're sayng that she have to be quiet and stuck at the islands while Sora and Riku fight new enemies?
I think it would be better if she helps them.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

I'm so happy and thrilled over the scan of Aqua defending little Kairi! I mean, I hoped that she would be in BBS because of Radiant Garden, but the lack of any hint or scans had me worried. Now I see that she's there, and probably plays a small but important role in the story if A) Aqua needs to protect her from something and B) Terra and MX are both searching for Princesses of Heart, a group that Kairi just so happens to belong to!

And I like the pic of Ven with Zack. I'm not very excited or disappointed about Zack's appearance though, since I haven't played Crisis Core and while I'm interested in FFVII, I haven't actually played it or gotten involved in the fanbase. My knowledge of it comes from KH, Advent Children, and Wikipedia. So yeah...

Finally!!!!!!!!!!! I found someone who likes Kairi! Thought everyone hate her.
Ps: Baby Kairi (so cute... XD)

Actually, there are more Kairi fans on this site then you'd expect. We just tend to hang out here when we feel like talking about her: The Kairi Fanclub!

αsiя

space coke

You're sayng that she have to be quiet and stuck at the islands while Sora and Riku fight new enemies?
I think it would be better if she helps them.

What can Kairi do
It will better if Riku and Sora just leave her stranded somewhere
She's the thing that's holding them back

Organization_42

Awards

Except that the last time Sora left her behind on Destiny Islands, that left her defenseless for when Axel came along. Getting kidnapped by him and Saix arguably put Sora and Riku in more danger because the Organization knew that they would try and rescue her if they could, even if it meant putting their own lives at risk. It would actually be smarter for them to give Kairi a weapon and teach her how to defend herself. Then she gets to stay with them and the bad guys would have a harder time using her as a tool.

Sandslash

Actually, there are more Kairi fans on this site then you'd expect. We just tend to hang out here when we feel like talking about her: The Kairi Fanclub!
Kairi Fanclub! Sounds good!

What can Kairi do
Thats whay I said she could begin some kind of training. ^^
Well, I like Kairi, but I'm tired of talking about her for now. I'm off. See you soon. ^^

Allister Rose

French Lover

Anyways, back to Zack fair, hopefully we will be able to see him meet Aqua aswell

αsiя

space coke

Thats whay I said she could begin some kind of training. ^^
Well, I like Kairi, but I'm tired of talking about her for now. I'm off. See you soon. ^^

Well if she starts training maybe she could help SR

Organization_42

Awards

I want to join the Kairi fanclub

Well, the link is in my post about it. You just go there, post that you want to join, and *TwilightNight* will add you when she gets the chance!

What's that? No, of course I'm not shamelessly advertising the Kairi FC! ;)

Anyways, back to Zack fair, hopefully we will be able to see him meet Aqua aswell

I'm sure he will if he's the Party Member for Olympic Coliseum and Aqua goes there. And from the looks of it, all three of them go to the same worlds, just at different times.

Karn1254

What can Kairi do

"She's the thing that's holding them back" *snickers at fanfic plot* XD

Anywho, I am pretty stoked that Zack is in the game I think that's a really good addition considering how up beat and positive he is, it will be interesting to see his role on Olympus Coliseum. The FF characters from Olympus coliseum so far have been quiet stoic badasses (<3 Auron and Cloud) who made a deal with Hades, but since Zacks disposition is so different than that it will be interesting to see his involvement. Isn't this also the first final fantasy summon besides Cloud in COM? That's pretty cool!

As for the issue with the over abundance of FF7 characters, it is pretty ridiculous (not that I PERSONALLY mind I love FF7) but I believe in KH2 Nomura really tried to draw from his other works with people like Auron and Seifer, and even some that weren't made by him like Setzer and Vivi! (Vivi seems like he was too young to appear in Bith By Sleep unfortunatley T.T!) so don't worry people I'm sure he'll draw from plenty of final fantasies to satisfy you, it's just probably hard for him to not use some of his favorite characters (as I'm assuming they are XD).

Also, I find it funny how when Terra's appearance was revealed people were like "Looks like Zack" and then at the beginning of this page people are commenting on the scan saying "Looks a lot like Zack!" XD I know Nomura's style doesn't show a lot of facial variation and stuff but pretty funny that people can't identify who's who XP.

How can you summon Terra? Not that that isn't cool and it's an interesting way to always have the other main characters in your team but isn't Terra off doing his own stuff? What if he was like just about to stumble onto the origin of the Keyblade or something and then POOF Ven summons him XD.

Oh and the Kairi thing? ... I like Kairi, yeah she is one heck of a Mary-Sue but I still like her for some unexplained reason... I hope Nomura takes a page out of Monty Oum's book and in KH3 makes her a playable character with fighting ability =P.

D

Deleted member 60399

I never thought we would see any FF characters in BBS. I like it when they didn't have any FF characters in 358/2 Days. Maybe they will show more FF characters in BBs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back