• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rexy

Bronze Member

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: New Scan: Olympus coliseum + FF character in BBS

Eh, I don't mind having Zack, I actually like his character design in this.

I really wish Nomura would quit using Final Fantasy VII so much though.

Laxo

FULL ZACK scan bbs

021209-bbs-scan2.jpg

F

Fagren

Eh, I don't mind having Zack, I actually like his character design in this.

I really wish Nomura would quit using Final Fantasy VII so much though.

Nomura is his own Cloud fanboy, he'll continue the FF7 love.

miiworld2

Awards

Olympus Coliseum and FF7's Zack now confirmed, taken from Jump-Weekly (Thanks, Liege). I'm sure more scans are soon to follow.

Source: 2ch.net

And we'll be happy to see more. Thanks for the find. Love the baby Kairi pic. She's such a cute child to me :)

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Re: FULL ZACK scan bbs

Ah, so he's a D-Link summon. And I guess Terra is too.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

I think Kairi is adorable too in BBS.

Hopefully when we get more scans soon we get confirmation of Atlantica!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

They made Zack look like a black-haired Sora. XD

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

isn't there supposed to be one more world left?

Yep, two worlds a month. Radiant Gardens and Disney Town were last month. Of course they never did post anything regarding Aqua's scenario in Radiant Gardens in with the other Radiant Gardens stuff last month so I guess they are doing it now.

Since we have Olympus now, there should be one more world. Hopefully Atlantica!

Dragonsblight

I am happy that zack is in the game i mean thats what ive been hoping for but i'm not so sure that they should have made him THAT young but i guess the age is abour right since he and cloud are about the same age

Rix

:)
Awards

It's kid Kairi o_O

Zack really looks like he's 15-16 in these scans. The image of hi and ventus kinda reminds me of Sora and Riku,hehe.

Eternal_Sleep

well im excited that OC is returning(although i wouldn't have cried if it didn't) and i think its interesting with kairi. i had a feeling she would be in it anyways since sora and riku will be. but the news about zack really makes me sad. i mean im sure ill get over it and probably enjoy it once i play it but im so tired off ff7 stuff. ff7 is an awesome game. i will not deny this, but there is always a line that shouldn't be crossed when it comes to milking a game. there was a lot of 7 in kh1 but i was ok with it since it didn't feel forced (plus i thought cloud looked sweet) but in kh2 when they added tifa and changed all the 7 characters into there advent children outfits i started getting annoyed. and now this. zack is a clone of cloud(in actuality zack came first but cloud was the one who was the original main character of 7) so whats the point of having him? i know he has a different personality but there are lots of people they could have substituted in his place. this really doesn't change anything i will still buy the game and come to like zack, but dammit square enix if your going to revive characters from your series you should balance it better so that nothing is over used.

im sorry you all had to witness that. hopefully there wont be any more revelations that make rant like that again.(if they put in genesis i will be really pissed)

chainlink12

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS

In the center picture, behind King Mickey and Aqua, is that little Kairi standing there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back