• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan of Magazine Cover.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grey

This is the most Axel has ever looked so anorexic. It looks like a big stick was placed as the main, then other thin sticks were glued to it to make it look like arms and legs, and then added some circular weapons, and a cloak to make a stick person.

Have to love him, though.

And Roxas has the same badass little punk pose, per usual :p. I swear there are only two renders where he actually looks approachable, and not somehow giving you a glare.

Otherwise, awesome cover.

Axel doesn't look bad, and yes, he IS a stick person. Not every adult male in the KH series needs to be buff and thick. ;)

Now that you bring it up, there aren't many renders of Roxas when he isn't looking like an angsty teenager. In his org. cloak, and excluding a screenshot, I can think of only one.

Radon

mofo
I wonder if there will be information on any new worlds in this magazine...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I wonder if there will be information on any new worlds in this magazine...
What was it? 16 pages about? I wonder what they'll talk about over those pages. I'm really excited.
Axel doesn't look bad, and yes, he IS a stick person. Not every adult male in the KH series needs to be buff and thick. ;)

Good thing that none of them are, then, anyways.

I didn't think Roxas had a fat-chin, BTW. :/

Grey

What was it? 16 pages about? I wonder what they'll talk about over those pages. I'm really excited.

Good thing that none of them are, then, anyways.

I didn't think Roxas had a fat-chin, BTW. :/

...well, point being, Axel doesn't need to look extremely buff, especially given the angle that he's standing.

And yeah, I don't understand what the fat chin thing meant. I was slightly annoyed that they changed Roxas's mouth from KH2 to KH2FM+, but his chin was always really pointy IIRC.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
They changed his mouth? I totally didn't catch that.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
http://ec2.images-amazon.com/images/I/61QSApenF9L._SS500_.jpg

61QSApenF9L._SS500_.jpg

Apparently it has sixteen pages of coverage, and a Nomura interview. It's on sale the Twenty-First.

So... Yeah! This popped up on the Gamefaqs boards, and you guys didn't have it yet, so here you go! :D

Ah yes, though the period between the release of KH2 and Days has been long and only seen with a final mix and a remake of COM soon comes the time when a new story is revealed to us. The time comes of a new KH game, 358/2 Days.

Grey

They changed his mouth? I totally didn't catch that.

Roxasclothes.jpg

This was posted as a comparison on KHU by The Graceful Assasin. The first screenshot is Roxas as his FM+ character model, the second, KH2's original model.

It's a little fuzzy, but you can see the difference in the mouths. Roxas's lower lip protrudes more in the original model, whereas his face resembles Sora's more in FM+.

(...he may have looked like he was always pouting, but he just looks weird with his new model...)

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

Now that you bring it up, there aren't many renders of Roxas when he isn't looking like an angsty teenager. In his org. cloak, and excluding a screenshot, I can think of only one.

Hey. I might have said he is anorexic there more than ever [and it's not just the angle, look at his arms and his leg boot under the letters]. Didn't mean he isn't sexy. His body is just more odd than usual.

As for Roxas, there's only the new render we first saw in the main website and in scans with his Org. cloak for 358/2 Days. Of him being smiley. And then his original render with his normal clothes. Other than that, he's always, "]:<".

PS: What's with people and the fat chin comment? o.o He doesn't have any, and most can agree ^^. And, Roxas's character graphics changed from KH2 and KH2:FM+. He is now less pointy [as well as his nose] and has more of a baby face. Everyone noticed this...?

I love his blond head xP.

Grey

Hey. I might have said he is anorexic there more than ever [and it's not just the angle, look at his arms and his leg boot under the letters]. Didn't mean he isn't sexy. His body is just more odd than usual.

As for Roxas, there's only the new render we first saw in the main website and in scans with his Org. cloak for 358/2 Days. Of him being smiley. And then his original render with his normal clothes. Other than that, he's always, "]:<".

PS: What's with people and the fat chin comment? o.o He doesn't have any, and most can agree ^^. And, Roxas's character graphics changed from KH2 and KH2:FM+. He is now less pointy [as well as his nose] and has more of a baby face. Everyone noticed this...?

I love his blond head xP.

Lol *points to post before yours*

I thought he had less of a baby face, though. I see where you're coming from, though. He DOES look more like Sora with the new character model...

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Lol *points to post before yours*

I thought he had less of a baby face, though. I see where you're coming from, though. He DOES look more like Sora with the new character model...

He had less of a baby face in the original. And it changed. I definitely prefer the new model :3. He looks more like Sora, but there's still a difference. All that was really changed was that Roxas's features became more rounded. They took out what was pointy, made his face have more flesh, and kind of just...washed over it xD.

He still reminds me of a chocobo, though >.>.

And I like chocobos =P.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
Wow, I love the cover! The poses, everything ^-^

I gotta say, I didn't know about Roxas's change from KH to KHFM+, but I've always sensed a difference. I think I like the newer one, tho. At least, I think. It's weird, I can't really say. I wish I had more pics to compare from ^-^' Either way, they all look good :p

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
OMG...it's beautiful...rep for you!!!

And Idk why, but I prefer the look of the original KH2 Roxas to the FM+ one.

o:

Really?

FM+ Roxas and permanently onwards [apparently], is cuter to me o.o. It's the one in all the renders and scans now. When you compare TT Roxas render, to the new ones, he looks better. Everyone looks better in FM+, actually. They reworked them all. Not as much as Roxas, but there's definitely some redone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back