• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW SCAN! Minigame World Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazzyBRY

The guy near Eraqus definitely looks like he could be Braig. Same hairline and all.

2zrjal0.png

Since this person is by all princesses, anyone else think that he/she could be young Kairi!? I can kinda see it! Braig is there, so it's possible.

Either that or Prince Philip...>>

if thats kairi.. then they should at least show sora.. lol

and for me its more likely ienzo than prince phillip

and im 100% sure thats Braig.. based on his pointy ears.. lol

Lazybones

It's just that the neck thing looks a lot like Philip's. Kairi would be more interesting (though I don't like her)

And if that is Braig, then he has the same scarf-thingy that Ansem the Wise has. Hmmm...interesting.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If Terra's hair can change from brown to white if he is Xehanort, then AtW could change his from black to blond.

AtW isn't thought to have fused with another person like Terra. And brown to white isn't as drastic as black to blond. Brown hair can gray or whiten depending on genes (or if you fused with a old man with white hair). Black doesn't really have a chance at turning blond unless it is dyed or you are Tonks from HP.

Lazybones

Maybe it really is just a younger version of Ansem the Wise and his hair is white cause he's old. Weird, I never would have thought of him as a brunette.

"We've seen young Kairi and she looks nothing like that. She doesn't have black hair."
Well, it's such a poor quality image, I'm not ruling out Kairi. It's impossible to be sure. Also, with the orange scan the hair may not actually be black.

Radon

mofo
I'm not ruling out either AtW or Braig but I'm leaning more towards AtW despite the hair color. But then again, the poor colouring of the magazine makes it hard to judge.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Guys, l just check on FF Reunion and there's a new info updated about BBS on V-Jump this 21/11, saying something about Braig but I don't know, his name in katakana is in there.

rpbunny

New character Braig(プライグ) confirmed
Source: FF-Reunion

「キングダムハーツ バース バイ スリープ(KHBbS)」より、ジャンプ新情報以外に「新キャラ”プライグ”の紹介」があるそうです。(情報:ゲハ速 GKフラゲ氏)

jean1000695

Website
slumberingirl.wordpress.com
New character Braig(プライグ) confirmed
Source: FF-Reunion

「キングダムハーツ バース バイ スリープ(KHBbS)」より、ジャンプ新情報以外に「新キャラ”プライグ”の紹介」があるそうです。(情報:ゲハ速 GKフラゲ氏)

Thanks for the info! Man, this thing has put a stop in the argument.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the info! Man, this thing has put a stop in the argument.

Yes! I knew Braig will be reveal sooner and not to mention that this info finally disapproves of 'Braig is Eraqus or MX' theories and speculations.

Was hoping Ienzo
be reveal too but maybe in the Famitsu scan near the end of this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back