• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Scan: Malificent

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

carsonj

Website
www.freewebs.com
Not sure if anyone noticed this or posted already, I'm too lazy right now to check, on the new scan, did anyone notice that behind Terra is what looks like the tail of a dragon? Maybe it's something else, but if it is could it have some sort of meaning or significance?
Edit: The picture of Terra and Malificent

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
nope that's part of the bridge. does look like a dragons tail kinda though doesn't it? lol but it's because of the angle the image is taken at and the fact that it's so small and it's only an image not a video or more than one image. if we saw it at a different angle i'm sure we'd see the bridge or walkway in its entirety.

Seikay

Oh I understand how its a bridge your not talking bridge like a wooden bridge like alot of people would think in a world like cinderella or sleeping beauty or snow white. You mean the stone bridge of a castle like in the battle with Xaldin at beasts castle in KH2. The part that looks kinda purplish is the wall part and the yellow part that looks like it would be the underside to a dragons tail is just like a border on the ground.

[√]Genuflect
^Yesh.That could be sleeping beauty's world.

But it kinda looks like a dragon tail too.

tdc456

its not a dragon tail
remember Malifecent is the dragon and she is standing right there
yay!!! you go to cinderella as Ven
this game is gonna rock

Hanzo

Not sure if anyone noticed this or posted already, I'm too lazy right now to check, on the new scan, did anyone notice that behind Terra is what looks like the tail of a dragon? Maybe it's something else, but if it is could it have some sort of meaning or significance?
Edit: The picture of Terra and Malificent

Oh wow the tail of a dragon haha. It's just the outline of the floor. Yet Terra with Maleficent is important. Also the way she is looking at Terra is similar to hhow she looked at Riku. I think she's manipulating Terra. So this would big a major connection to Terra and Riku. Yet the only thing stopping for a full connection is the decision. The decision Terra makes then might lead him to what Riku has done or if he says no then it leads to a question. What if the story is not what we think. What if Terra is not so good as he seems. He may turn good but has a outlandish background.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Oh wow the tail of a dragon haha. It's just the outline of the floor. Yet Terra with Maleficent is important. Also the way she is looking at Terra is similar to hhow she looked at Riku. I think she's manipulating Terra. So this would big a major connection to Terra and Riku. Yet the only thing stopping for a full connection is the decision. The decision Terra makes then might lead him to what Riku has done or if he says no then it leads to a question. What if the story is not what we think. What if Terra is not so good as he seems. He may turn good but has a outlandish background.

It's funny enough, I thought that too. Maybe It's cause I know Nomura wanted to make BBS a little darker and also Terra doesn't look like nice optimistic Sora aye?

Kairiangel

Okay!..........*looking for screenshot**looking at screenshot*

Aha:idea:! the world in the back ground is sleeping beuties cause u can see the walls of thorns in the background!

and u know Ven is with Cinderella maybe Ven, Terra and maybe Aqua might be the ones who take the princesses to other worlds or make them the princesses.

KershaFangs

Darn, Kairiangel got to it before me. yes it's the thorns, meaning that Terra and Malificent are in the Sleeping Beauty world. The 'underbelly' of the dragon's tai was just the soil being pushed up by the growing thorns. Compare the two screen shots. You'll see the thorns.

Besides, the Malificent dragon is completely black, or with a purple underbelly, right?

sora's spikies

did anyone notice in the scan that pic of ven & cinderella?
emm if this supposed to be 10 years before kh1 how can cinderella be in the ball & with the same dress she wore in kh 1? 'o' i cant get it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back