• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New SBW scans somewhat?



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone but me

New member
Joined
Aug 3, 2005
Messages
426
Age
33
DJFirewolf said:
That is an interesting thing to assume, but I think SBW is after or part of the Disney Castle world (in some way) and as we've already seen his new clothes in Disney Castle, I think the change is only a costume like in Halloween Town. Goofy's and Donald's changed too...

I wonder what Riku will be doing at this time, as we see Mickey without him.
SBW world cannot be part of disney castle because in the scans there is a pic of the world in its whole.. anyway, nice find- rep point!
 

SuperSora1217

New member
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
120
sora364 said:
ALL are old. Non-Exsitant-One posted those pics a long time ago. And I have a link to prove it.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26475

See those are OLD! So people stop saying they are new. Its starting to tick me off! Well as I said before,few people in these forums stay up to date*doesn't apply to everyone*.
Although it wasn't seperate scans,its the same thing. KHU had them a long time ago. You people should REALLY check out http://www.kh2.co.uk sometimes. The site is currently offline however.........
WTF?!!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!? CANT YOU TELL TTHE DIFFERNECE BTWEEN STEAMBOAT WILLIE SCANS! HE POSTED THE FREAKIN old pics cant you tell the differnence between one and the other i mean gosh the new one has a picture of the world and the first has artwork! so please just stop its new - face it
 

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,170
Awards
4
Age
34
Location
Where ever you want me to
SuperSora1217 said:
WTF?!!!? ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!? CANT YOU TELL TTHE DIFFERNECE BTWEEN STEAMBOAT WILLIE SCANS! HE POSTED THE FREAKIN old pics cant you tell the differnence between one and the other i mean gosh the new one has a picture of the world and the first has artwork! so please just stop its new - face it

Look, i'm not in a good mood today,so don't piss me off. There old. When KHU comes back online see for yourself. Face it-there old. Stop being a smartass. If I seen those before Kingblade posted them,how can they possibly be new? They are new to YOU. Not to me. And I don't mean the lower quality scans. When I find the RIGHT link I'll show you. Idiot.
 

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
2,711
Age
33
Location
Chicago
Sora364 are you a moron?In that pic you showed ONLY 1 pic was in there that was old.Your just mad agfer I send you that email.Its common sence!!USE IT IF YOU HAVE IT!!
 

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,170
Awards
4
Age
34
Location
Where ever you want me to
KingBlade said:
Sora364 are you a moron?In that pic you showed ONLY 1 pic was in there that was old.Your just mad agfer I send you that email.Its common sence!!USE IT IF YOU HAVE IT!!

Ha!, your funny KingBlade. I know I was wrong. But the scan was old and this time I will prove it. I found what I was looking for. Check the 10th post. Props to Cyborg009 for posting these.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26501&highlight=Nostalgic


See THEY ARE OLD! I know whats old and whats new in the forums so don't try to correct me! These scans came from gamefaqs. AND they were posted 3 DAYS ago. So how are they new? As much as I hate to say it,but there are ALOT of idiots around here.

PS: I completley forgot about that e-mail you sent me. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know you you started this thread because I wasn't paying attention. PLUS I wasn't even close to mad about the e-mail,I thought it was quite amusing. I laughed my head off actually. Your grammar was TERRIBLE!. LOL!!:D
 
Last edited:

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Joined
Jul 28, 2004
Messages
2,473
Awards
5
Age
36
Location
in my mind
sora364 said:
Ha!, your funny KingBlade. I know I was wrong. But the scan was old and this time I will prove it. I found what I was looking for. Check the 10th post. Props to Cyborg009 for posting these.

http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=26501&highlight=Nostalgic


See THEY ARE OLD! I know whats old and whats new in the forums so don't try to correct me! These scans came from gamefaqs. AND they were posted 3 DAYS ago. So how are they new? As much as I hate to say it,but there are ALOT of idiots around here.

PS: I completley forgot about that e-mail you sent me. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know you you started this thread because I wasn't paying attention. PLUS I wasn't even close to mad about the e-mail,I thought it was quite amusing. I laughed my head off actually. Your grammar was TERRIBLE!. LOL!!:D
finally someone mentioned my name in a discovery
 

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,170
Awards
4
Age
34
Location
Where ever you want me to
Cyborg009 said:
finally someone mentioned my name in a discovery

No prob Cyborg009. I always give credit when it's due.

See KingBlade? He even said it himself. Now don't you feel like an idiot?
 

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
2,711
Age
33
Location
Chicago
Don't go and start bring the that shit up.Who the f*** is that one who is correcting himself.YOU dumass shit.Don't go and bring some fourm URL and than bring another.You dumass.You need to go and get a life.you loser.Just go learn to count if you can that was 4 days ago.you loser
 

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Joined
Dec 15, 2004
Messages
1,057
Age
33
Location
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Woa hey this was a nice thread about ten minutes ago what happened? Can't we all just get along? I dont understand how these flame wars happen on every forum.

Anyway on topic. That was a nice with the Steamboat pics I definitly hadnt seen them before now. So thanks for posting them.
 

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Joined
Dec 9, 2004
Messages
2,302
Awards
1
Age
35
Location
the end
Someone called for translations?

Anyway, there is some twisted-beyond-belief verb form at the end of the sentence which I couldn't be bothered to decipher, but I think it may be "naru", "to become". So, it could possibly read as "why did this/everything become black and white?".
sw39ex.jpg
 

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Joined
May 7, 2005
Messages
1,170
Awards
4
Age
34
Location
Where ever you want me to
KingBlade said:
Don't go and start bring the that shit up.Who the f*** is that one who is correcting himself.YOU dumass shit.Don't go and bring some fourm URL and than bring another.You dumass.You need to go and get a life.you loser.Just go learn to count if you can that was 4 days ago.you loser

You are just mad because I was right and you were wrong. Obviously you are very immature. There is no need to use that type of language in the forums. This isn't the streets, you moron.Keep your language clean. You are a very ignorant individual. That was 3 days ago,it was posted on the 25th and today is the 28th. You need math lesson?

25days+3days=28days! Was that to hard for your little brain? You need some anger managment. When you get angry you can't speak standard english and you use too much profanity. If you wanted to argue you should have PM me. This is no place to babble like an idiot. Next time you use that kind of language while reffering to me I WILL report you. Calm down.YOU need to get a life. You posted old pics and all I did was say they were old and gave a link. Then YOU started again with the profanity.Then you brought up our personal PM's. Then you have the nerve to say I don't have common sense. Then I post CORRECT proof that they were old,THEN you get pissed off. Childish. Idiots like you shouldn't be in these forums. Save all that crappy language for the streets!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top