• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW RULE - EFFECTIVE TODAY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Because we're pretty much sick of hearing the same bullshit excuse, whatever's done on your account is your responsibility. We here at KHInsider do not moderate people using accounts; we moderate accounts being used by people.

Thank you.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
So, if someone tries to change their email on their account, but does it incorrectly and can no longer log into that account, too bad?

Just clarifying.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
? Thanks Silh for the update but what you talking about? Responcibility? Can you explain a little better? I'm slow I know. Sorry...

If someone uses your account to do something that's against the rules, and you use that excuse, it won't be accepted. Your account and what is done with it is your responsibility. Is it clear now?

If someone uses your account to do something that's against the rules, and you use that excuse, it won't be accepted. Your account is your responsibility.

What can you do to stop this horrible act?

I'm actually wondering. Just so it never happens.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Oh, that makes a LOT more sense, now.

Change your password on a regular basis, like you should be doing anyway. (I'ma hypocrite)

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Set up a good password. One nobody who knows you would ever be able to guess.

If you want to be really careful, always log out when you're not at the computer.

Good idea Silh, that will sort out those people that they think can get away with petty excuses like that.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am glad. I hear that crap a lot. This is why I am glad most of my brothers and sisters are really old, and don't care about doing crap to my stuff.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Set up a good password. One nobody who knows you would ever be able to guess.

If you want to be really careful, always log out when you're not at the computer.

To add to this, do not sign into your account with the "Remember Me" box ticked if other people use the same computer. If the wrong person gets bored enough, bad things can happen. And yes, I am speaking from experience. I'm just lucky this rule wasn't instated a few years sooner and was able to get things worked out. Though, with this announcement, members involved in such future incidents will not be as blessed as I was.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
My name is Josh and I'm using Ken's account.

Hello there KHI, have a good day fagerts hurfdurf.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Just wondering, does this happen to do with the banning of Notre Dame and Michael Cloud, botyh of which were Newbs I was training, who incidentally happened to be the same person?

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I never change my password and I always have remember me checked.

I'm just not an idiot and don't let people touch my computer while I'm logged into something.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
My computer account is locked with a password. So my siblings cant go on my KHI account if they tried. And, does this rule apply if someone could possibly hack you KHI account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back