• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

{New RP Thread} Riders of Dragons! We must retrieve the Dragon Stone!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
RULES
1. No PP's or GM (ask permission before or controlling any character)
2. No excessive cursing or swearing.
3. Relationships are allowed and encouraged, but please keep it PG-13
4. No complaining in the RP. If you have a problem with someone, PM me or Omega Prime and we'll handle it.
5.Try to keep grammar and spelling errors to a minimum, as some of us have a hard time reading, lol.
6.HAVE FUN!!!!!!

Not from Omega Prime: This RP was created due to a site called Dragon Cave.net and it has come to my attention that some of you are dragon cave members which means this will make sense to you considering this RP as a dragon egg/hatchling that you don't want to die because as I and Ami-chan see it if the RP dies it is as if your saying that you don't want help keeping your dragon eggs or hatchlings alive so let make sure that this RP contiues on.
________________________________________________________________________________

Sky Moonhawk asked Siria, her white dragon companion, to land in a clearing below them. As Siria touched down, Sky slid out of the saddle on the dragon’s back. This was one of the few forests left in this world, and she wanted to enjoy it, but there was a more pressing issue at hand. The injured mountain lion was a few hundred yards into the forest and Sky quickly made her way there. Siria followed behind her through the trees. Of course, Siria had always been small for a dragon, just like Sky had been small for a Rider, but they made a perfect pair.

Sky stepped closer toward the injured cat, assessing the damage. The poor creature, one of the last left, had broken both of its back legs. She suspected poachers. The cat growled at her when she stepped closer.

“You know,” Siria said. “There is such a thing as being too open-hearted.”

Sky had to laugh at that. She knew the dragon felt the same way she did about helping the poor animal. Sky let some of her magic slide out of her body towards the cat, easing its pain and putting it to sleep. As soon as she was sure the lion was out for sure, she crept around to the cat’s back legs. She let some more of her magic spread from her hands into the creature’s legs, healing them quickly. As soon as she was finished, she stepped back and slowly pulled her magic out of the cat’s body so it would eventually wake up on its own. She climbed back into the saddle and asked Siria to take flight.

“Byakuya’s not going to be happy that you delayed,” Siria chastised once they were in the air.

“Byakuya will be fine,” Sky replied. “I’ll make sure he is.”

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
~Jonny~
Jonny woke up next to his dragon, Gergian. He yawned and said, "Good morning Gergian." Gergian scoffed. You really shouldn't talk and yawn at the same time, Jonny. He looked at his dragon and chuckled. "Ah, well. It really doesn't matter does it? What matters is today is a new day and nothing can change that." Jonny, what about Alexis? Aren't you still worried about her? Jonny looked at Gergian for a moment.

"O-of course I am. Alexis was my best friend growing up. I blame her parents. Those rich snooty jerks will get what's comming to them!" Now Jonny, no need to be over-dramatic or drastic. "They will! I never liked a girl like I do her. Guiden Industries is going down!" Okay Jonny. But if you do, I'm leaving and you will be without a dragon. "I know my place. I am not nearly powerful enough to take down that thing alone." Okay then. Well this was nice. Shouldn't we be going now?

Jonny mounted onto Gergian and she flew off.
~Alexis~
Alexis sat up in the tent that a nomadic tribe let her have. She didn't get much sleep the night before. Nikoram woke her up, singing a song and possibly hunting too. Blackened sun, won't you come! Wash away all the rain! "Seriously? Nikoram!" What? Alexis said nothing to him. Nikoram knew what she ment though. Fine. Can I sing something else then? "No!" She came out of the tent and started packing it up. "We need to start heading out."

Alright then. You okay Alexis? You normally don't mind me singing. "Just fine Nikoram." She put her tent on Nikoram's back and mounted him. "Let's just go." Okay Alexis. Nikoram flew off.

Omega Prime

It's just mind over matter. If you're out of your
Website
www.youtube.com
Byakuya shouldn't we be getting to camp asked Sunbrust, his gold dragon woundered? Don't you worry we'll get back to camp in time. I'll head through the woods you just keep an eye on me from the sky but wouldn't Sky be worried about her captain safty? Nah she wouldn't worry Sky knows that I'm capibale of handling my self quite easaly Sunbrust you just worry to much. After all I am the Captain of the knights of light after all. Your right Byakuya I'll meet you on the other side of the woods alright. Fine go just telling you if I'm not out of the woods in 20 minutes come and get me. Understood I'll do that just don't go through and die on us now okay things would be bad if you did. Fine just go Sunbrust you silly dragon (what am I going to do with him) you know I heard that Byakuya.

OOC: I'm just doing a short post for now till thing get farther in to the RP that is.

Jolteon

The cutest Jolteon EVA :3
Watchig the lightning bolts dance in the sky...
It's late afternoon,the sun and clouds are fighting for dominian in the sky. The air is cool,due to the high elevation Darel and his Dragon Farroe are at. The pair are on a mountian top,Darel is reading a special Tome,while Farroe had curled up into a ball and is resting peacefuly. "Hmm first step...is to actually summon it out of thin air..." he mumbled,while running his fingure through the page. "You know the reason you can do that is because of--" "Evaporation. I know that Farroe... I'm twenty-two,I should know that by now." Farroe chuckled,"Just making sure..."

Darel stood up,formed a book stand from ice,and placed the open book on it.. He then extended his left arm,with his hand open,"I call fourth the power of water... Dorm in my hand.." He chanted. A blob of water then formed in his hand,it gradually grew in size. Darel slowly moved his arm back and fourth,and the water started to sway from side to side along with it. He brought the movements to a halt,made a fist,then the magic disappeared. "Not bad Master... You also translated the words right." Farroe teased as he slowly arose,expanding his wings. "You are one sarcastic dragon...." Darel calmly remarked,"Well regaurdless,it's time to head back home... Hopefully the boss has something for me to do..." He packed up the Tome,loaded the cargo onto his Dragon and mounted. Farroe ascended into the sky,and started racing towards the HQ.

In less than 10 minutes,they had arrived at their destination,"Take a nap here Farroe,I'll return shortly." the young dragon layed down,while Darel marched off to meet the Master. Upon arrival,it seemed the Mater was busy,since one of his servants rushed out to meet him.

"I'm sorry Lord Darrel,but our leader is quite busy. You cannot enter."

Darrel sighed,"Looks like he's still tourchering people...Alright then,I'll take my leave."

"Hold Lord!" Called the servent,"The Master did however,instruct someone to do a surveylence run! He just wants to keep tabs on our enemies is all."

"Fine I'll do that then,and stop calling me Lord... I don't have that tittle moron..." He waved his hand goodbye as he walked back to the landing strip.

~~~~~~

Once there,he saw Farroe up and ready to go,"Where to Darrel?"

"Anywhere I guess.. Our leader is busy,and sent me out on a surveylence run..."

"You mean Rest and Relaxation?"

Darrel chuckled a bit,"Exactly. Now let's go.." He mounted up,and Farroe took a vertical take off. Once high enough,he bolted out into the air,"Take it slow,I really do want to see what's going on out there..."

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
~- Defeated by you -~

There was no sound surrounding him, kneeling there he lifted his head and stared around him. Why can't I remember anything? Who is that girl? he asked himself, trying to think about the brunette he felt a sharp pain go through his body, clenching his teeth to prevent from screaming, Phantom listened to the sound of a dragon moving closer.

"Is that you my friend?" He whispered; glancing in that direction he saw that yes it was his friend. He smiled as the vampire dragon moved into view; its white face stared at him.

Feeling the shackles tightening around him, Phantom grimaced and relaxed as the chains loosened. Panting, Phantom fell back down to the cold floor, his dragon moving closer to him, he thought, Hel... Help me, someone, anyone.

~- Meeting -~

Myterica didn't glance back, she knew where her friend, Song, was at the current moment. A soft frown touched her lips, stopping she leaned against a tree and listened to the sounds around her. Tear, will you please answer me? Song pleaded, looking at the pretty silver dragon she smiled at her. Her visible blue eye was warm and unconcerned, but Song knew better than to trust her eyes.

Mysterica Tsubasa, answer me right now, Song snarled.

Sighing, she glanced at the female in full and watched the sun glisten off her scales. Brushing away some of the light brown strands, Mysterica tucked it behind her ear and blinked to try to shake the bright light of the sun. Her skin was fair and calm; the uniform she was wearing was typical for her type solider/reader attire. The white gloves on her hands covered them. Shaking her head, she reached out a hand and petted Song for a moment, keeping her face expressionless she replied, It's nothing Song, I'm perfectly fine.

Mysterica looked around the forest, it was quiet and peaceful...a little too quiet. Tense, she grabbed a knife and glanced around once more. Tear, maybe we should head for the closest town? Song suggested, nodding her head in reply, she bolted toward the closest town, making sure to be quiet for incase there were any Knight members about.

Reaching the town, she lightly touched Song's shoulder, giving her traveling companion a silent order. She stood stock still until the female silver disappeared, the method of her disappearance was that she took to the air. Moving a hand through her bangs that were trapped behind her right ear, the bangs fell in front of her eye again.

Laughing to herself, she headed toward the building she was supposed to head to. Pushing the door askew, she glanced at the words and froze for a moment: Knights of Light HQ. Her blue gaze hardening, Mysterica stepped rest of the in and listened as someone called, "Are you the girl that's suppose to proved something
until the meeting starts?"

She looked at them, taking in their features and nodded. "This way please," the desk clerk said.

She fell into step behind them, her footsteps quick and light on the carpet. Mysterica followed the clerk quietly, they headed down a long hallway until they reached the under of the corridor, the clerk pushed open the door and headed inside, she of course followed. Looking around the room, it was a nice size and there was a stage with a microphone. Turning to look at them, Mysterica heard their next words: “Please wait here while the Knights of Light gather ma’am.”

Mysterica listened to the door open and the clerk slip out; she didn’t turn or look behind as they shut the door. A soft smile touched her lips, quickly dispelling it, Mysterica moved toward the stage and allowed her hand to glide over the microphone. This is interesting, no? she thought.

Mysterica, are you there? Did you get inside okay?

She recognized Song’s anxious voice, connecting with her friend, the light brunette replied, Everything’s fine Song, just settle down. Don’t worry, I won’t do anything stupid or rash.

Even though she said this, Mist wasn’t quite sure she could do it. What if he showed his face? Could she keep her temper under control? Listen to me young lady, you won’t attack Byakuya if he shows up, you have to keep your temper under control. Song commented sharply. She sighed and knew that normally Song was better than this, and it was only out of concern that Song had gotten harsh a second ago.

She didn’t reply to the silver for a long time, lowering her gaze to the wooden floor, she kept her thoughts to herself. Hearing bits and pieces as Song tried to break through, she sighed and gently moved the item bag, opening it a bit she stared down at the stone peaking out at her. Closing it, Mysterica sat down and waited for someone to arrive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back