• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New RP idea; Gauging interest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

icmasticc

Basically, I have an idea for a Deadman Wonderland RP and was trying to gauge interest and see just how many people would like what I have in mind.

Without going into too much detail, My DW RP would take place x amount of years after the original cannon in order for everyone to create their own unique characters and not be stifled by the original story. In this DW universe, the prison has closed(as it did in the original cannon) and the Wretched Egg, along with the original cast of the cannon, have all disappeared indefinitely. A new generation of Deadmen have come to exist however and the government, not wanting another situation to arise, have rounded them up and placed them all in one location. This place acts a residency and school for the newest Deadmen. They are allowed to leave and traverse the city but, the government has files on each one of them and keeps very close tabs as to maintain order in the city.

That is the initial setup. The first part of the story involves a brand new Scar Chain group forming and they will become an antagonistic force. There will also be government characters involved who will be new versions of Undertakers, in a sense. I'm thinking this to be an Action/Romance/Slice-of-Life type of RP. It will also be a limited cast as in signups would close eventually but I have no definite number on how many people max it will involve but, suffice to say, the cast would be moderately large.

This is just the basic framework I had in mind and I'm open to collaboration and suggestions of course. So who would be interested? The only cannon RP's I really see going are the KH ones.

icmasticc

Ok, the thread is actually up in Canon Signups. It's called Blood & War. Really, the way I've worked it, knowledge of the original series isn't entirely necessary to take part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back