• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New! Roleplayer Interview Nominations

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
In case anyone missed it, we did put up an interview last month!

I apologize that it's taken me since then to start the process for a second interview. A family illness took me off the site for quite awhile. But I'm ready to get things rolling again, so I figure we should start off with a new nomination thread. Repeat nominations from the first thread are fine (minus Piercing Light of course), but I didn't want to just keep the previous nominations because I want to give people a chance to put up new nominees as well.

So let's get started! If there's anyone whose brain you'd like to see picked on all things roleplaying, put them up here or send me a PM. Also, if you have any suggestions for the interviews themselves, let me know! I remain your obedient servant,

-Hidden-

Noel

Awards
I have the new/not so new but 'they deserve the pick' people.

CD-Man2021, Max, and Kazem.

-CD. For the fact of contributing so much but never been appreciated. Or at least to what I know.
-Max. For being the newbie that is so restless as a puppy with rp'ing.
-Kazem. The silent, I barely talk, only when I post kind uve' guy. I actually want to see who he really is! (I could VM him, but thats no fun. ;.;)

Last edited:

Klom89

Website
www.fanfiction.net
I second CD-Man. From what I've seen of his work, he's easily adaptable to many RP genres; which takes a lot of patience and effort. I'd love to know how he does it so.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I humbly nominate CD-Man!

I really want to know, how much his character is based off himself, someone he knows, or if its all pure fictional? Including how he creates a full blown personality with that character? I mean seriously, I've never seen a character quite like Crystal. Its so shocking, but so awesome at the same time.

I'd also like to nominate Inner Peace!

I've seen him in about two, maybe three different rps. I'd like to know, how he keeps the rp itself going with the next step? If its ever hard for him to keep things straight, when there are so many different perspectives going off at once, like in a million directions, how do you do it?!

Hidden

A boy named Crow
Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
Great to see so many nominations already! I really like that most of you are including reasons you'd like to see these individual members interviewed--that helps me think about what kinds of questions to ask later. Just a heads up, I'm out of town this week, so I likely won't start the voting thread until early next week. In the meantime, keep the nominations coming!

Shinra

Banned
Awards
I'd like to if they haven't been interviewed already, Eva, Lone, and second the nomination behind Tyrant Raver...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back