• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Re:Coded Trailer from IGN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I want to see this on tv. With Simple and Clean playing instead of Destati.

EDIT: And I like how it spoils the game. But whatever.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
all the re coded trailers are spoilerish

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
More like all KH trailers are spoilerish >.>
Especially the ones closest to the release.

jonXjon

If seeing that the hooded person looks like Riku spoils the biggest point in the game, the story doesn't sound very good. One point will barely spoil it. I never saw anyone complain how spoiler-ish the BBS trailers were when it directly gave away that Terra gave himself to darkness. And that Aqua won the MoM Exam.

Lavender13

If seeing that the hooded person looks like Riku spoils the biggest point in the game, the story doesn't sound very good. One point will barely spoil it. I never saw anyone complain how spoiler-ish the BBS trailers were when it directly gave away that Terra gave himself to darkness. And that Aqua won the MoM Exam.
Actually it never spoiled on aqua, terra giving into the darkness was something that was always hinted. Also it was made to keep us guessing who was talking about who

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Those weren't spoilers though.

And it isn't the biggest part of the game, but it was definitely the most shocking part and pretty key to plot. When the coded episodes were coming out it was the main question everybody had. "Who is the hooded person?"

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wow...they didn't even bother to cover Riku up? Lol

darkheart709

Bronze Member
looks like a commercial for the game, i also wanna see this play with simple and clean too

Ralz

Gee, I wonder if the hooded person is actually Riku? Fail spoilers.

At least we didn't have to hear Bret Iwan force down three sentences in 10 seconds like the last trailer.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
*drool*
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

my love for Coded has grown so much. Ever since the first announcements of the mobile game was made I was instantly in love and everyday for the past 4-5 years my love has grown for it.
Oohh, how I am so excited for this game. Re:Coded looks like so much fun :D

zaqareemalcolm

LOL When I went to the website to watch the trailer and cliked the player, there was this advertisment on Dead Rising. I wasn't paying attention so when I saw the rating for the game they were advertising, it said "M:Blood Gore" and I was like "WTF.Is this the Re:Coded Trailer?" XD

Shadow Key

*sigh* Watching all the trailers has made me basically figure out the entire game. Should I buy it? Is it worth it? I just don't know with you anymore, Kingdom Hearts. I used to love you, but you've been giving me crap lately. (Exception: Birth by Sleep, that game rocked and I still play it)

I also have noticed that all the titles I don't like have been on Nintendo consoles... :/

PS. What the hell is a PLAY-full world?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back