• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Re:Coded Trailer from IGN

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaveK89

Anyone actually excited for the game because of the gameplay? Sure, I spoiled myself with Coded, but it doesn't mean I don't want to play the game...

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
*sigh* Watching all the trailers has made me basically figure out the entire game. Should I buy it? Is it worth it? I just don't know with you anymore, Kingdom Hearts. I used to love you, but you've been giving me crap lately. (Exception: Birth by Sleep, that game rocked and I still play it)

I also have noticed that all the titles I don't like have been on Nintendo consoles... :/

PS. What the hell is a PLAY-full world?!
The Gameplay alone makes this a game worth buying, imo.

vnnk

You know on the IGN youtube page for this when i last looked the top rated comment was "this game looks gay lol". God i hate small minded people

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Honestly, I think the bigger issue is the blatant homophobia and not the fact that they don't like an rpg.

Kiwi +

Awards
Well it looks pretty good to me every time I see it anyways. It's definitely gonna be a for sure buy for me. =3

darkheart709

Bronze Member
just saw the commercail for re:coded and it was basically this with simple and clean, looked really good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back