• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Mario64

I must say that this game looks REALLY good on DS. btw, did anyone but me notice something that appeared like a turn-based battle? I wonder what that's about. As a side note, Mickey sounds very strange with his Japanese voice.

Kyonne

The labyrinth is different from days, the cards won't stop you when spotted, they'll chase you
Looks way much better
And OH MY GOD THAT FIRST COMMAND!!

And about the different gameplay for each world, calm down DX It's not the entire world, we can see both side-scrolling and traditional gameplay in traverse town (at least i'm hoping that it's not, i mean, i don't want the entire olympus colisseum being turn based)

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
whats with the "unbar the way ass crap"

i liked the "return to free them from their torment" a lot better

Trukybldemstr2

Garbage Pail Kid
Website
www.facebook.com
I love all the different angles the game takes!...its cool to go from 3d to 2.5d side-scrolling such..It may be unnecessary...i dont think it is...but i am gonna be getting this

Z

Zulkir

Wow, coded doesn't look like bad all the sudden.

Now...did they just censor "torment" into "hurt"?

Musical charm

omg!!!!!!!!!! all I can say is that after seeing this epic trailer, is...AWSOME and I REALLY WANT THIS GAME NOW.......lol

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
"Their hurting will be mended when you return to end it"? "There are more hurts than the one you have just undone"? Wow, I can barely comprehend how lame that sounds. "Undo the hurt to unbar the way" sounds epic in comparison.

But I'm still totally hyped for this. Especially the BbS-style deck commands.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Wow, coded doesn't look like bad all the sudden.

Now...did they just censor "torment" into "hurt"?

I would say they didn't really censor it but just translated it better. From what I hear from Coded, torment was too big of a word for what was happening.

Z

Zulkir

I would say they didn't really censor it but just translated it better. From what I hear from Coded, torment was too big of a word for what was happening.

Now that you mention it, torment is a bit of an exaggeration for the situation. I'm just used to seeing the U.S censor everything Japan puts out so I initially saw it that way (Knock you all down..ect. Well that censor was epic but you know what I mean).

khconnect

This game is really becoming more promising then BBS. Though it's on the DS, they really have stepped up to make this one look outstanding. Plus we know the story, but now even more secrets will be within this remake ^_^

B

Bodaciously G

Torment is an exaggeration. The new phrase is a lot more accurate.

Blobbit

Awards
Oh my gosh, this game looks awesome! Can't wait to get it. The diversity of the gameplay is so cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back