• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Re:coded "Special trailer".

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
Sigh. Rant to follow.

I'm sorry, but this whole Coded Re:Coded deal is a pile of stinky crap. Almost absolutely no appeal to me.

First off, the game is a bunch of re-using of KH1 Sora, Riku, worlds, controls, etc etc, and the story isn't even interesting until we find out what Mickey wrote in the letter. Then the ending reveals what we ALREADY found out in Birth by Sleep.

Then, Japan gets it first - but we all know why, so whatever - on the mobile PHONE, for crying out loud. Then we have to wait two whole years for any news on an American release. Which I know the wait is even worse for Europe and other places. Then we find out Japan gets its hands on it first AGAIN, and we and Europe gotta get it AFTER them.

And don't get me started on the dub. "Their pain will end when you return to mend it." WTF? I know, I know, translation. But it's way too alien to hear the English translation after hearing, "We must return to lessen their torment" for TWO DAMN YEARS.

The only saving grace for Re:Coded is the new secret ending, if memory serves me right.

Alright, I'm done with my rant. Feel free to start picking at my post like vultures.

GolliM

Even hurt is a bit weird, what Mickey says means something like "in order to to relieve their pain..." Unfortunately no one talks about the ondo the hurt to unbar the way so that one can't be compared with the Japanese version :S

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hurt is a bit weird, but it's more...in character, than torment.

Xenin

Banned
You know what sucks!: I spoiled myself on this game cuase I figured it wasn't coming here.

You know whats Wierd: Theres gonna be a turned based battle mmode

You know whats awesome: It look pretty good(Kinda like digiworld meets KH)

robertexe

You know what sucks!: I spoiled myself on this game cuase I figured it wasn't coming here.

You know whats Wierd: Theres gonna be a turned based battle mmode

You know whats awesome: It look pretty good(Kinda like digiworld meets KH)

I spoiled myself too because it wasn't coming here. I'm still getting it

αsiя

space coke
My face when I see turn-based combat in a Kingdom Hearts with Sora fighting with his old pal Cloud:
ヽ( >∀< )ノ

I found this comment on Youtube. I thought is was funny.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol what's funny is that I figured this game may never come to US/PAL regions so I tried looking for playthroughs so I can find out the game. Luckily I couldn't find any, so I didn't get spoiled. Yay!

shadow1111111

We need some kind of counter to click on for people who spoiled themselves under the assumption that they would never experience Coded. I know I did. I still don't understand why Square keeps releasing games with necessary info only in Japan (Coded, FM+).

Cue Final Mix rant:
I hope they aren't afraid of losing money over a re-release in the cases of Final Mixes, because the fans of Kingdom Hearts tend to replay the games anyway, and extra content makes it all the better!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
And don't get me started on the dub. "Their pain will end when you return to mend it." WTF? I know, I know, translation. But it's way too alien to hear the English translation after hearing, "We must return to lessen their torment" for TWO DAMN YEARS.

That's not the dub, that's the original Japanese game. The trailer is of the Japanese title, and created by the folks in Japan.

Then, Japan gets it first - but we all know why, so whatever - on the mobile PHONE, for crying out loud. Then we have to wait two whole years for any news on an American release. Which I know the wait is even worse for Europe and other places. Then we find out Japan gets its hands on it first AGAIN, and we and Europe gotta get it AFTER them.

This is generally how it is for every single Japanese title, the games are made in Japan after all.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Sigh. Rant to follow.

I'm sorry, but this whole Coded Re:Coded deal is a pile of stinky crap. Almost absolutely no appeal to me.
Then don't buy it, problem solved.

First off, the game is a bunch of re-using of KH1 Sora, Riku, worlds, controls,
I never realized that KH1 had turn-based gameplay, or a fast paced shooter, or a side-scroller or gameplay that is a combination of BBS and Days.
Huh..

and the story isn't even interesting until we find out what Mickey wrote in the letter.
Personally, I thought the story truly got interesting when Maleficent destroys the Keyblade

Then the ending reveals what we ALREADY found out in Birth by Sleep.
So? The ending was about the CHARACTERS finding out about BBS, not the players.

Then we find out Japan gets its hands on it first AGAIN, and we and Europe gotta get it AFTER them.
I'm sorry, but, why does this surprise you/bug you? It's a game made by a Japanese Video Game developer, of course it's going to be released there first.

That's not really the "dub" or "translation". It's changed in the Japanese version ,too.

The only saving grace for Re:Coded is the new secret ending, if memory serves me right.
I don't think the game needs a saving grace, the whole thing looks awesome to me.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
Cute.. that part where u run upside down or w/e looks so fun! Makes me want to buy a 3ds to play this and kh3d..hehe.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Cute.. that part where u run upside down or w/e looks so fun! Makes me want to buy a 3ds to play this and kh3d..hehe.

You don't need a 3DS to play this... just an old regular DS will do fine.
KH3D is the only 3DS title for KH as of now.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
Hurt is a bit weird, but it's more...in character, than torment.

I don't know, I'm not sure that the sing-song feel they're going for really makes sense when they're talking about characters who are suffering?

Plus, "hurt" just sounds weird as a noun. =/ I mean, it can be used as such, but it's just never really done. From the thesaurus, I think "sorrow" or "burden" might sound better, especially if paired with sesquipedalian loquaciousness rather than sing-song.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I don`t know what I was expecting with this game, but from what I can tell so far it looks awesome! My face when I saw it: :O or something close to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back