• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Puppy= Less online time

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
yea so my mom was vry spontaneous and bought a puppy....

here's a picture of it!:

Bellah.jpg

.... so yea cause of this cute little puppy....i now have to take care of it.... alot -_- which means i can't be online alot

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
OMG!!!!! PUPPPPYYYYYYYYY!!

Ahem, teach the pup some cool tricks. Might aswell make the cute thing smart. :D

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
O_O....that dog! is definately not dead... -_- wow here's another picture i took today -_-

Bellah1.jpg

and it's a bichon poodle...i didn't know how to spell that lolol thnx Ralor... but yea it's 3 months old and DEFINATELY not stuffed >_< god

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
What have you decided to call your fluffy bundle of joy? If you haven't decided upon a name yet, the top suggestions on my list would be Kramer, Farful, and Rasputin.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
It still looks like a stuffed dog to me.

lol i don't think I'm gonna convince you..unless... i show you a video o_O dundundunnn.... lol i got a couple but im wayyy to lazy to post one...maybe later...

ew, dogs in clothing

LOL yea ok well it was just a pair of Mr. Potato Head glasses lol, and it gets worse! the owner, my friend Luke, gave me a Harley Davidson jacket and a small blue/purple sweater.... I really don't like dogs wearing clothes... but if it's really cold out...like the other day, i guess it's ok as long as the puppy isn't cold yah no?

What have you decided to call your fluffy bundle of joy? If you haven't decided upon a name yet, the top suggestions on my list would be Kramer, Farful, and Rasputin.

Her name is Bella, buuuut it's pronounce like in spanish, Bell-ah :D she actually is getting use to responding to it...and i've only had it for a few days.

did you say it was a bitchin poodle?
-_- no a Bichon poodle, i'm sorry you read it wrong

Ralor Penwat

Make sure you walk it alot! I didn't walk my dog enough and she got really fat!
They only grow up to 25 pounds >.>

O_O....that dog! is definately not dead... -_- wow here's another picture i took today -_-

Bellah1.jpg

and it's a bichon poodle...i didn't know how to spell that lolol thnx Ralor... but yea it's 3 months old and DEFINATELY not stuffed >_< god
It looks pretty well took care of and I was saying we were looking for a Bichon-Poodle lol.I thought it was one though. Oh and Cute Puppy Gabriel!

Back