• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Obiewantsanipod

I'm not too thrilled about Rapunzel being one of them. We're essentially done with her world, I hope we don't go there again, and I understand that her world doesn't have to show up for her to be a poh.

EternalDream

I'm not too thrilled about Rapunzel being one of them. We're essentially done with her world, I hope we don't go there again, and I understand that her world doesn't have to show up for her to be a poh.

I mean, being done with a world means very very little for someone's status as a PoH
Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White all only got their worlds playable once (properly - RoD notwithstanding) and not even in the game they were relevant for. Rapunzel could never be mentioned ever again and still be a PoH.

That being said, there's nothing stopping them from making an original follow up story or using the animated series plot either.

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
I mean, being done with a world means very very little for someone's status as a PoH
Cinderella, Aurora and Snow White all only got their worlds playable once (properly - RoD notwithstanding) and not even in the game they were relevant for. Rapunzel could never be mentioned ever again and still be a PoH.

That being said, there's nothing stopping them from making an original follow up story or using the animated series plot either.
Althought the one thing that could hinder it's chances is either sticking to the original style of the movie or switch it to the style of the tv show, which is difficult as it means having to recreate the characters like Cassandra, Varian and Adira in the style of the movie instead of the TV series style. Plus the movie and Tv series were done at different divisions (Walt Disney Animation Studios for the film, Disney Television Animation for the series).

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Yeah, Rapunzel could be a PoH without her world appearing again. In KH1, we only visited 3 worlds of 7 PoH (Alice, Kairi, Jasmine).

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It's probably:

1. Kairi
  2. Rapunzel
  3. Anna
  4. Elsa
  5. Tiana (Princess and the Frog)
  6. Merida (BRAVE) / Pocahontas
  7. Ariel / Mulan

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
It's probably:

1. Kairi
  2. Rapunzel
  3. Anna
  4. Elsa
  6. Merida (BRAVE) / Pocahontas
  7. Ariel / Mulan
I don't think Ariel and Mulan would be the New Princesses of Heart as it would contradict their role when they weren't part of the original Princesses of Heart. I expect Moana to be one of the other ones as part of the new 7 so my expectations.

1. Kairi
  2. Rapunzel
  3. Anna
  4. Elsa
  6. Merida (Brave) / Pocahontas
  7. Moana

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Is it possible that Kairi's actually not a PoH anymore? Like I know Nomura said she was one & that's still true.....for most of KH3 but I wonder if she has lost that status by the ending. Like if the other 6 passed on their power when they created the final keyhole and/or keyblade of hearts, then the same could be applied to Kairi when THAT SCENE happened near the end.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Is it possible that Kairi's actually not a PoH anymore? Like I know Nomura said she was one & that's still true.....for most of KH3 but I wonder if she has lost that status by the ending. Like if the other 6 passed on their power when they created the final keyhole and/or keyblade of hearts, then the same could be applied to Kairi when THAT SCENE happened near the end.
I figured if Kairi lost her pure light as a result of "that" it would be passed on to Namine. Either her or another OC female character

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I figured if Kairi lost her pure light as a result of "that" it would be passed on to Namine. Either her or another OC female character
OMG Namine being a Princess of Heart would be amazing! She already has a ton of actual powers.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
1. Naminé (because I want more of her in the story, and she doesn't fight)
2. Elsa
3. Anna
4. Rapunzel
5. Ariel (Atlantica part 3, with better water mechanics)
6. Megara (if she marries Hercules, that technically makes her a princess, and I want my Coliseum back)
7. Moana (I really like this movie)

HeartsRequiem

I'd really like to see a return to Atlantica for a run through The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea. I always forget Ariel wasn't one of the Original Princesses of Heart (which is weird since she is an actual princess, unlike Alice, but that's all cool.) I think it could be a fun little plot point to explore them returning to Ariel's world, and thinking that she's one of the new Princesses, only for it to turn out to be her daughter Melody. It would also nicely tie in to the storyline for that movie (Melody: "Mom, I'm not a little girl anymore, you can't keep me locked away forever. Look, I'm one of these magical princesses that needs to save the world!" Triton: "I guess I have to be open to the idea of traveling between worlds now that it's happened to one of my family members, but at least it provides me a good excuse to finally see my granddaughter.") Plus, I could see Ursula's sister being a fun boss battle to play through.

I wouldn't mind having Kiara from Lion King 2 be one of the princesses as well, as I'll take any excuse for another Lion King world, but I'm super skeptical they would go with a non-human princess.

Someone once mentioned to me that they thought the Princess and the Frog would make a really good KH world and that the main villain would be an awesome boss battle, and I concur, so it would be nice if we could have Tiana as one of the new princesses.

I also wouldn't mind seeing a Wreck-it Ralph world, and I think Brave could be a good addition (though it might be a little too similar to Rapunzel.

So we've got:
1. Elsa/Anna (I don't 100% like how they made them both one, so maybe we could say they share their power?)
2. Rapunzel (If the above doesn't work maybe they'd say she lost her bower when she cut her hair, but that would be kind of silly.)
3. Kairi (if she still is one. I know she is and probably will stay that way but they could make up an excuse about her power being passed on due to the ending of KH3, though it's highly unlikely.)
4. Melody
5. Tiana
6. Vanellope
7. Merida (Brave)
Bonus Round: Kiara (Lion King 2) and/or Eilonwy (Black Cauldron)

I doubt the Black Cauldron would ever make it in, despite it's cult classic status, but you never know. I also wouldn't mind seeing Princess Lea if they ever incorporate Star Wars but that would be super touchy in light of Carrie Fisher's passing. (R.I.P.) I could see Disney not being super concerned by it, but I could also see them being nervous about the backlash, and I know the Square team might not be super into the idea since it's a custom in Japan not to replace voice actors after their passing (the reason why Phil had no speaking lines in KH3, due to his Japanese VA passing before recording could be completed.)

I like the idea of adding in Atlantis too, so I wouldn't be opposed to that. I would prefer not making Boo one, but do admit it's a possibility. She's just so young to place in a dramatic situation without having to have it play for laughs or be goofy, and you would think Vanitas would have mentioned that during the Monstropolis level if she was one of the light. (unless he did and I'm forgetting?)

EDIT: ^^^ Moana would also be cool, and Namine would be awesome (fan favorite here lol)

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
With Kingdom Hearts Union Cross introducing Wreck-It Ralph, and with all of the worlds in that game (aside Hercules) being Princess of Hearts worlds, Vanellope being a new member of The Princess of Hearts seems all but confirmed in my opinion.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
With Kingdom Hearts Union Cross introducing Wreck-It Ralph, and with all of the worlds in that game (aside Hercules) being Princess of Hearts worlds, Vanellope being a new member of The Princess of Hearts seems all but confirmed in my opinion.

Wouldnt Olympus kind of rule out that all of the Union worlds need to belong to the PoH? Unless Megara is actually one of the new ones which could actually be a possibility.

Awards
1. Kairi (Kingdom Hearts).
2. Repunzel (Tangled).
3. Anna (Frozen).
4. Elsa (Frozen).
5. Tiana ( The Princess and the Frog).
6. Merida (Brave).
7. Moana (Moana).

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Does anyone else think that maybe they won't do just females (or "princesses") anymore? Larxene called them the "New 7 Hearts", so maybe male characters might get included too (not that I can think of any right now)?

Hmm, well so far it’s Kairi, Rapunzel, Anna, and Elsa..... so I’d have to guess Tiana and Moana for the next two, because they’re just more popular Disney movies and are in high demand for Kingdom Hearts! But for the last one, it’s tough to say. My best guesses would be Pocahontas and Merida, but if I had to choose one, it would probably be Merida. I mean, I love Pocahontas, but I’d say Merida fits the princess description better, and her world is more likely to appear due to sharing more Kingdom Hearts themes such as changing your fate.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
? Anyway, I'm not sure when or if the PoHs will become story-relevant again (as in, gathered all in one place or searched for by an enemy), but with Raya's teaser released, I'd like it to be:

Anna
Elsa
Raya
Moana
Tiana
Rapunzel
NamineKairi (I'd rather it be Namine, but we already know Kairi still is one according to KH3...for some reason)

I really don't want Merida to be one of them; I don't mind Brave being a world though. I'd rather they retroactively make Ariel a new PoH to fix KH1's one (imo) mistake before Merida.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back