• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW PRINCESSES OF HEART (THEORIZED LIST)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
That makes no Sense. Xehanort maybe gone, but The Darkness is still there.

They made a big deal of there are New Seven Hearts and we supposdley get 4 out of 7. So its like F*ck the rest?? How does that make sense from a Story-telling sense.
You introduce a New System and its there for shits & Giggles. Even when the Official KH website even announce that there are New Seven Hearts, I'm pretty confident its a thing for the Next Saga.

The rest were probably in cut worlds.

mriku90

Awards
The rest were probably in cut worlds.

Or a set up for the future as Nomura said that he didn't want to discuss cut Disney Worlds in KH3 for the reason that they would be likely be used in later installments. If they were cut then it likely means that yes, POH worlds will be in KH4.

More then likely there were two cut Disney Worlds one of which I feel was PATF. And Moana is a sure bet IMO for KH4.

SomeKHFan

Awards
The problem is that the Princess weren't here for the actual plot for there role in the first game but as potential replacements if Sora and co failed to get 7 light guardians. because of this they didn't need all the princesses of heart but only enough to potentially put into the 2 free spots that Ventus and Aqua eventually took.

It seems like Rapunzel and Elsa were the only two members that the Organisation had managed to find as well. Larxene was surprised that Anna was also a princess as well.

dianted

Awards
My wanted and most likely list is the 4 we know, Tiana, Moana, and Merida. I would also like to see Kida replace Merida if possible just for more diversity (mainly for an extra 2D character), but I don't see that happening and I'd be fine with Merida.

I'm really hoping for a fully voice acted and animated scene where they're all together and confused and having their status explained to them and whatnot. After Ralph Breaks the Internet, it proves that there's so much potential with having them all together, and throwing in Kairi and having her be the pseudo-leader could also have tons of potential.

GrandWebster

My wanted and most likely list is the 4 we know, Tiana, Moana, and Merida. I would also like to see Kida replace Merida if possible just for more diversity (mainly for an extra 2D character), but I don't see that happening and I'd be fine with Merida.

I'm really hoping for a fully voice acted and animated scene where they're all together and confused and having their status explained to them and whatnot. After Ralph Breaks the Internet, it proves that there's so much potential with having them all together, and throwing in Kairi and having her be the pseudo-leader could also have tons of potential.

Having the Princesses talk to each other during this endeavor when they're all grouped up and asking about the situation would be amazing. It would be a good chance to get some type of character devolpment on Kairi's side.
I think they should get their status explained further, maybe by Kairi or something.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Lol, Merida can't be a Princess of Heart. She was willing to go to any lengths to sort out her mother, that's a behaviour associated with characters of darkness.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Lol, Merida can't be a Princess of Heart. She was willing to go to any lengths to sort out her mother, that's a behaviour associated with characters of darkness.

She learns the error of her ways and tries to fix her mistakes though. I'd say that makes her worthy of a heart of pure light. Plus Elsa herself was plagued with negative emotions yet was still a PoH.

GrandWebster

But also knowing its a Pixar Movie it would have to follow an original story, if Brave were a world it would take place after the movie, right?

DizneyXBirds95

Awards
She learns the error of her ways and tries to fix her mistakes though. I'd say that makes her worthy of a heart of pure light. Plus Elsa herself was plagued with negative emotions yet was still a PoH.
Not to mention that if Brave becomes a world it will be an original storyline set after the events of the movie just like the Monster's Inc. and Toy Story worlds.

Though does anyone think that Rapunzel is still part of the New Seven Hearts of Light right now or not? I mean after her hair was cut I assumed that's it for her character's arc as we might not visit her world again, but then again there are justifications she is still apart of it and she could appear just without her homeworld.

So here are my predictions for the New Seven hearts and the remaining new ones in bold:

1. Kairi
2. Elsa
3. Anna
4. Rapunzel**
5. Tiana
6. Moana
7. Vanellope*, Kida*, Merida* or Pocahontas*

*Still am in between with this three tbh.
** - Debating if Rapunzel is still apart of the group or not.

But also knowing its a Pixar Movie it would have to follow an original story, if Brave were a world it would take place after the movie, right?
Yup, at least with the original stories it will help protect the film's canon (e.g. Toy Story's world set between the 2nd and 3rd film) and the personalities of these characters without doing an alternate version of the original movie which would take away the heart, character development and morals these Pixar movies provide.

Last edited:

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Though does anyone think that Rapunzel is still part of the New Seven Hearts of Light right now not? I mean after her hair was cut I assumed that's it for her character's arc as we might not visit her world again, but then again their are justifications she is still apart of it and she could appear just without her homeworld.

I mean, she hasn't gotten to do anything as a new heart, so, I don't see why that would change. If her hair were an issue, they can take a page from the animated series and have it grow back.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I said this in another thread, but I might as well put it here, too. I'd like if they did a reversal of the 7 v. 13, with there being 13 Lights this time:

1. Kairi
2. Snow White
3. Cinderella
4. Aurora
5. Ariel
6. Belle
7. Jasmine
8. Tiana
9. Rapunzel
10. Elsa
11. Anna
12. Moana
13. Namine

My one concern with the PoHs is they may not let them converse with one another like in the first game, considering Disney has become more strict about their characters interacting outside of their specific film-based levels. That said, they might make an exception for the Disney princess line considering they just did something similar in the Wreck-It Ralph film.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Wouldn't thirteen princess require six extra Guardians of Light? Guess they could be new characters in the next saga

I said this in another thread, but I might as well put it here, too. I'd like if they did a reversal of the 7 v. 13, with there being 13 Lights this time:

1. Kairi
2. Snow White
3. Cinderella
4. Aurora
5. Ariel
6. Belle
7. Jasmine
8. Tiana
9. Rapunzel
10. Elsa
11. Anna
12. Moana
13. Namine

My one concern with the PoHs is they may not let them converse with one another like in the first game, considering Disney has become more strict about their characters interacting outside of their specific film-based levels. That said, they might make an exception for the Disney princess line considering they just did something similar in the Wreck-It Ralph film.

What about Alice?

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Her label dropped her.

They could just handwave it away that they couldn't find her (because she woke up back in her real world...). They'd have to handwave why the original PoH would still have powers anyway. At this point, I like that KH plays fast and loose with its rules, because it means nothing can stand in the way of whatever you want to happen.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I find it weird why Moana would be one, She is essentially not a Princess.

Being a "Princess" figures very little in being a PoH. It also figures very little in being a "Disney Princess" writ large.

GrandWebster

Being a "Princess" figures very little in being a PoH. It also figures very little in being a "Disney Princess" writ large.

Yeah I guess, Looking back on it, The New Seven Hearts was one of the only plotlines That involved in Disney in it.

So if its going to be a big thing for KH4, then Princess related worlds would probably be left off until we get there, espically be able to do Frozen 2 by then.

....and Whatever involves in-between KH3 and KH4 will probably be setting up the Foretellers.

GrandWebster

Moana is the daughter of the Island Chief. How is she not a princess by title?
I was just saying that she never addressed herself as a Princess. Like how she described in the movie.
But her being Princess makes more sense compared to Mulan.

But this was probably matter of the Stereotypical Europeon Princess taking the shots, Which I don't want that.

We want to see the ethnic Princesses get involved Tiana and Moana.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back