• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Playable Character?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

QuietAssistant

Awards
Today, while I was looking through the new scans...
I came across an interesting picture. I saw the new minigame (Kart Racing).
Apparently, it showed a gameplay pic in which the player was in fourth place,
but...arent the only playable characters Ven,Terra,and Aqua?
the lowest you should be able to go is 3rd...
So...Who is this new character?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Probably not a new character. Look at every other multiplayer racing game. Most that I've seen has at least 8 racers, even though there are less than half actually participating. What I'm saying is that that "new character" is the AI, so that it will be more difficult for the player to acquire first place with computer controlled participants.

Joker'sHeartless

Awards
NO!! NOT END OF THREAD!!! :56:

well since we're clear on the fact that its a CPU rider, riddle me this; what characters do you think will be the extra racers ( an don't just say "Disney characters")

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Could be Vanitas.He doesn't come off as an asshole who's above that.

Anyway,you might be allowed to pick a character evenif someone already has.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
acturly it looks like thir might be more then just 3 i read on another forum here about the multi player if you look closer in the new V-Jump scan thir are 4 sets of armours
scan_vjump_2010_jan1.jpg picture by ps2105 - Photobucket

Judging from shape of the characters and battle stances, Sleep is Aqua, BIRTH is Ventus, KINGDOM is Terra, and HEARTS looks to be Vanitas. o-o; Unless he's mid-attack, he's in the Vanitas/Riku stance.

ps2105

acturly it looks like Kingdom is Terra Sleep is Aqua and Hearts is Vetus the 4th not sure my point was maybe thir like this in the other mini games

Vrakanox

Yeah it looks like you can have more than 1 of the same character playing. So the 4th racer is more than likely just another terra ven or aqua. Although it would be awesome if we had more characters for multiplayer.

ps2105

honstly if you look at all the 4 armors is it just me or does some of the stuff seem mixed maybe in multi play you can custom your armor with color and parts like boots from one helmet from another then agin it could just be me but would be nice your own custom keyblade armor

Last edited:

KOIKOIBA

Yeah...I think it's just alternate costumes, because of the same character twice.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
yeah if you look at the picture above it you will see 2 Ventuses at the same time so they are just recolors of the same 3 characters >>; Kind of glad you can pick the same character twice, that means no one can steal Aqua from me >:3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back