• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Plausible Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

noheartx

This is a theory about the Mysterious Figure but i ask that you please do not move it because if i just post it in the Mysterious Figure Disscussion Thread it will get overlooked.

Ok so i was battling the MF (who i want to die because he is frustrating) and i noticed he did Mega Flare or what looked like Mega Flare. Then i got to thinking...what if the MF is Terra from the future. Now before you dismiss this theory as idiotic let me explain my reasoning.

As you know Terra's body is taken over by MX and turned into Terranort, who then loses his memories and is the Apprentice Xehanort we all know and love. While experimenting with the heart he and the 5 other apprentices get turned into heartless and nobodies. Now first, Sora goes and defeats Ansem SoD, or Xehanorts Heartless. Then he defeats Xemnas in the fake Kingdom Hearts. We know it is possible for someone to become a somebody again if their Heartless and Nobody are killed. Hence, Terra is born again.

Now that Terra is alive again and since the darkness within him (MX) has been defeated he is his old self and he retains his memories. So, in the same way that the Lingering Sentiment went to the future to fight Sora he goes back to the past as a memory to see his old friends (and himself).

There are two different reasons that i think he didnt use his keyblade for. Either he didnt want to release his identity (Which is less complicating) or he lost the ability to wield it. The way he would have lost it is when someone becomes a heartless they lose their heart to darkness. Well after becoming a heartless they have no heart therefore they cannot wield a keyblade. When his heart was put back in his body it forgot how to summon the keyblade and so he cannot use it any more. So he uses the Ethereal Blades because he could use them as a Nobody but they change color and shap because he regains his heart.

Thank You for reading this and if u see any flaws or unexplained things please tell me and i will clarify.

aweomeness96

that actually makes sense! actually, the more i think about it, the more plausible it gets! i usually dont read theories on MF because theyre mostly all the same, but i like ur approach, and like i said, it seems really plausible!

Gram

Banned
Awards
its not bad but your wrong bout the LS, the LS stayed there all that time he didnt time travel.

noheartx

yea i kinda knew but like....time travel is gay and i really dont want to base my theory around that because if it is time travel it better make alot of fucking sense

KeybladeCounsel

The fact that the MF stops time in the battle tells us right there time travel is involved. Unless of course we now consider the ability "Stop" canon now. In that case then maybe it doesn't involve time travel.

KeybladeCounsel

Wait, is that sarcasm or not? There's no way in hell Terra learrned how to ****ing time travel. If he had come back after Xemnas' and AnsemSoD's fall, it would take some many years to learn a skill such as time travel even for a keyblade wielder. And I'm sure if he had the time to learn how to time travel, then he would've had the time to remember he could wield a keyblade. Not to mention he's wearing an Organization coat and has completely new weapons and is fast as hell when he specializes in strength. Face it, there's no way that's Terra or Eraqus for that matter.

noheartx

well i never said it was eraqus but i do believe it is Terra the only thing that doesnt make sence is the time travel but at this point seeing as how his weapons and his fighting style add up to time travel its the only explanation. trust me im not a fan of it either but this is what i believe

MasterZeR0

Not a bad theory I suppose.... But before we can find a reason this person can time travel (He effing reverses time to heal himself), we can't prove it's Terra, or anyone else.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Considering most of the past secret bosses (aside from possibly the new addition in BBSFM) were canon in some way or another I wouldn't be surprised.Also with the fact it was another character wearing an organization outfit I doubt his appearance is just for additional fanservice.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Ok so i was battling the MF (who i want to die because he is frustrating) and i noticed he did Mega Flare or what looked like Mega Flare. Then i got to thinking...what if the MF is Terra from the future. Now before you dismiss this theory as idiotic let me explain my reasoning.

You came to the conclusion that MF is Terra just because of one similar attack? o.o

As you know Terra's body is taken over by MX and turned into Terranort, who then loses his memories and is the Apprentice Xehanort we all know and love. While experimenting with the heart he and the 5 other apprentices get turned into heartless and nobodies. Now first, Sora goes and defeats Ansem SoD, or Xehanorts Heartless. Then he defeats Xemnas in the fake Kingdom Hearts. We know it is possible for someone to become a somebody again if their Heartless and Nobody are killed. Hence, Terra is born again.

No, Apprentice Xehanort is born again, not Terra.

Now that Terra is alive again and since the darkness within him (MX) has been defeated he is his old self and he retains his memories. So, in the same way that the Lingering Sentiment went to the future to fight Sora he goes back to the past as a memory to see his old friends (and himself).

The Lingering Sentiment stayed in the Keyblade Graveyard for all that time. He didn't travel through time :\

There are two different reasons that i think he didnt use his keyblade for. Either he didnt want to release his identity (Which is less complicating) or he lost the ability to wield it. The way he would have lost it is when someone becomes a heartless they lose their heart to darkness. Well after becoming a heartless they have no heart therefore they cannot wield a keyblade.

Heartless are hearts. Or rather, Emblems are the heart itself, and Purebloods contain the hearts. Well, you get the point.

When his heart was put back in his body it forgot how to summon the keyblade and so he cannot use it any more. So he uses the Ethereal Blades because he could use them as a Nobody but they change color and shap because he regains his heart.

Uh...

kiante

Well, I think that his resurrection WILL help Terra to regain his body. Terra was acting like he has some sort of elaborate plan. Maybe that's part of it.

noheartx

Originally Posted by noheartx

You came to the conclusion that MF is Terra just because of one similar attack? o.o

Theres obviously more than that read the OP it just started the idea he also uses meteor which is a TERRA ONLY command

No, Apprentice Xehanort is born again, not Terra.

Im saying he regains his memories from being Terra so in essence he is Terra again

The Lingering Sentiment stayed in the Keyblade Graveyard for all that time. He didn't travel through time :\

Yes this i know but i want a better bullshit reason than time travel

There are two different reasons that i think he didnt use his keyblade for. Either he didnt want to release his identity (Which is less complicating) or he lost the ability to wield it. The way he would have lost it is when someone becomes a heartless they lose their heart to darkness. Well after becoming a heartless they have no heart therefore they cannot wield a keyblade.

Heartless are hearts. Or rather, Emblems are the heart itself, and Purebloods contain the hearts. Well, you get the point.

But heartless cannot use the keyblade, and after becoming a heartless one might lose the ability because they have lost their heart (the exception is Sora because hes an exception to everything...) and after gaining it back its different it may have been damaged in some way

When his heart was put back in his body it forgot how to summon the keyblade and so he cannot use it any more. So he uses the Ethereal Blades because he could use them as a Nobody but they change color and shap because he regains his heart.

Uh...

Ok so the part in bold is a litttle sketchy but i couldnt think of anything else at the time...but u must admit that SOME parts of this theory are plausible

Rexy

Bronze Member
I never saw him using attacks/magics/techniques based in time though

Rexy

Bronze Member
i'm not talking about MF using time attacks, i'm talking about Luxord using time attacks

Last edited:

xStarSeekerx

You put a lot of thought into it, but uhh...

like not trying to be mean but....

if it was Terra, and he was from the future, Why the hell does he randomly decide to try and kill aqua??

like hey, if im Terra and im time traveling and i see one of my best friends, im going to go and say hi, not freaggin pull out 2 random ass swords and start attacking her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back