• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Picture Of Braig.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards
Re: New Picture Of Briag.

How come braig looks so young then in the image.

His hair has gray streaks in Kingdom Hearts 2.
Possibilities:

1. He could have died his hair
2. Difficult, stressful situations over time can prematurely age you. See: United States Presidents.
3. Not sure if it's ever even been said how much time exists between the end of Birth By Sleep and the advent of the Heartless/creation of Xemnas, etc.

*shrugs* I'd lean more towards him dying his hair. The grey streaks make him look badass.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Possibilities:

2. Difficult, stressful situations over time can prematurely age you. See: United States Presidents.
3. Not sure if it's ever even been said how much time exists between the end of Birth By Sleep and the advent of the Heartless/creation of Xemnas, etc.

*shrugs* I'd lean more towards him dying his hair. The grey streaks make him look badass.

3. Only a year passed between BBS and the heartless invasion of HB. So all the experiments must have taken place in one year. The apprentices became nobodies in a year or less after BBS.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards

OH

MY

GOD

<3

THIS HAS MADE MY ENTIRE YEAR BETTER.

<333333333333333333333333333333333333333

HE'S SO BEAUTIFUL.

Also, without a doubt, something happened to him in BBS to give him the scars/grey hair/eyepatch. Theories?

αsiя

space coke

Why does it seem like BBS has all the coolest characters?
Terra
Aqua
Master Xehanort
Braig
Eraqus
Vanitas

I know right
KH feels like a kid game (don't get me wrong I love KH)
and BBS feels all mature
and BBS also has the best worlds IMO

Cexiangel

Nobodies don't look exactly like their somebodies. I know Even and Aeleus look like Lexeaus and Vexen, but I'm sure there's a difference there somewhere (coughcough smaller penis coughcough).

king_Nick

mabye white hair=darkness overdose thus why Xigbar has white streaks to go along with his darkness overdosed ears and eyes. Alot of people in KH that used darkness have white hair. MX, XH, Xemans and so forther

luso

I love every single character in kingdom hearts so don't have much more opinion about character

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Possibilities:

.lol Kingdom Hearts has a potential plot hole maybe. Apparently Nobodies don't age however, Namine and Roxas are their respective age 15 sizes (when they should be the size of Sora and Kairi when they were 14 years old [as they were created during their original's younger forms]). Then again, I haven't been kept up to date with a lot of Kingdom Hearts information plus, I probably forgotten all the concepts. So I wouldn't be shocked to expect a logical explanation for this.

And Xigbar can't prematurely age if he's a nobody. I'll except this if he indeed dyed his hair.

But its been roughly 9, or 10 years because Xehanort had sent off Kairi to Destiny's Island when she was like 4, or 5 years old, by that time the apprentices already started to go haywire. So BBS is roughly around that time period, of course just before the incidents in question.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Probably the lack of gray hair, because, imo, he still looks pretty old if you ignore the hair color.

There's more than one way to get gray hair.

Nobodies don't look exactly like their somebodies.

Umm... Yeah, they do. Only Roxas, Namine, and Xemnas don't since they are all special Nobodies. Aside from a few, insignificant differences that could easily be explained in BBS or happen in between BBS and the creation of the Org, the four apprentices we have seen so far are exactly the same as their Nobody counterparts.

I know Even and Aeleus look like Lexeaus and Vexen, but I'm sure there's a difference there somewhere (coughcough smaller penis coughcough).

There are no differences. Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, and Lexaeus are the shells of Braig, Dilan, Even, and Aeleus, meaning they should, and do, look exactly like each other. Once we see him, Ienzo and Zexion will too.

EDIT:
The Conqueror said:
Apparently Nobodies don't age however, Namine and Roxas are their respective age 15 sizes (when they should be the size of Sora and Kairi when they were 14 years old [as they were created during their original's younger forms]).

Roxas and Namine are both special Nobodies.

And Xigbar can't prematurely age if he's a nobody.

Braig can.

But its been roughly 9, or 10 years because Xehanort had sent off Kairi to Destiny's Island when she was like 4, or 5 years old, by that time the apprentices already started to go haywire. So BBS is roughly around that time period, of course just before the incidents in question.

BBS would have had to have been at least a few months before this has happened, to allow all of the events of the ARs before then to happen.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

3. Only a year passed between BBS and the heartless invasion of HB. So all the experiments must have taken place in one year. The apprentices became nobodies in a year or less after BBS.
Where was this stated, though? >.> I couldn't find it when I looked before.

Nobodies don't look exactly like their somebodies. I know Even and Aeleus look like Lexeaus and Vexen, but I'm sure there's a difference there somewhere (coughcough smaller penis coughcough).
Not necessarily. It's also highly doubtful that any of the Nobodies look different from their originals, especially seeing as we've seen three of them who all look identical to their Nobodies. I doubt Braig becoming a Nobody causes him to get scarred up and have his hair color change.

And Xigbar can't prematurely age if he's a nobody. I'll except this if he indeed dyed his hair. I'll probably except the darkness theory as well as the hair changing thing, just maybe... I'll consider it if Ienzo has black hair, or a different color hair from his nobody's form.
Braig can, because he's a human.

When did they state Kairi's age when she was shipped off?

KOIKOIBA

Maybe Braig was the last one to became a Nobody, while the rest became one, where they were younger. That's why Xigbar looks oldern than Braig.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

You have to check the timeline KH sets up.
BBS has been confirmed to be set ten years before KH1.
Maleficent has been confirmed to have taken over RG nine years before KH1.
Ten-Nine=One.
Everything that happens between Xehanort being found and the fall of Radiant Garden happens within a one year time frame.

Kairi was fourteen in KH1, yes?
Kairi was sent out during that one year time frame between Xehanort's appearance and RG's downfall, making her four or five when she was sent off.

Maybe Braig was the last one to became a Nobody, while the rest became one, where they were younger. That's why Xigbar looks oldern than Braig.

All six apprentices became Nobodies at the same time (or at least around the same time).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Not necessarily. It's also highly doubtful that any of the Nobodies look different from their originals, especially seeing as we've seen three of them who all look identical to their Nobodies. I doubt Braig becoming a Nobody causes him to get scarred up and have his hair color change.

Braig can, because he's a human.

Remember that Cid said in KH1 that the heartless invaded Hollow Bastion 9 years before KH1. Well since BBS is 10 years before KH1 then that means all the heartless experiments, the creation of the heartless, and the apprentices becoming nobodies happened during the course of the 1 years after BBS since all those events happened before the heartless invasion of HB.

Igshar

?The Jack of all Trades?
Awards

You have to check the timeline KH sets up.
BBS has been confirmed to be set ten years before KH1.
Maleficent has been confirmed to have taken over RG nine years before KH1.
Ten-Nine=One.
Everything that happens between Xehanort being found and the fall of Radiant Garden happens within a one year time frame.

Kairi was fourteen in KH1, yes?
Kairi was sent out during that one year time frame between Xehanort's appearance and RG's downfall, making her four or five when she was sent off.
Maleficent invades 9 years before KH1, yes, but there is nowhere at all that states Xehanort had cleared out before Maleficent arrived. We know that Xehanort must have opened the door before Maleficent arrived, because she brought Heartless with her, but we don't know that Xehanort definitely concluded everything in that one year.

Another thing is that Xehanort never explains how he came to be an existence of only the Heart. His reports jump straight from sending Kairi out to Destiny Islands to him stating "I have transcended to an existence of only the heart." Because he goes on to say that he should have become a Heartless, it can be assumed this happened upon being attacked by the Heartless, likely those brought by Maleficent.

The time line can be rather ambiguous. :\ None of it is really concrete, because Xehanort and Ansem never state the time difference between KH1 and Xemnas' and Xehanort's Heartless' creation. The only two concrete times we have are:

1. Birth By Sleep takes place 10 years before KH1.
2. Maleficent attacked Radiant Garden 9 years before KH1.

Nothing talks about when the experiments began OR ended aside from us knowing that when the Keybladers vanished, Xehanort appeared.

Remember that Cid said in KH1 that the heartless invaded Hollow Bastion 9 years before KH1. Well since BBS is 10 years before KH1 then that means all the heartless experiments, the creation of the heartless, and the apprentices becoming nobodies happened during the course of the 1 years after BBS since all those events happened before the heartless invasion of HB.

Where did it ever say that all of that MUST have happened BEFORE Maleficent attacked?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Braig can.

So, how does he age? I was told that nobodies don't age, yet here you are telling me that Xigbar can. Unless now you're telling me that something caused Braig's hair to go partially white within the little time it taken for him to become a nobody.

State

Awards

So, how does he age? I was told that nobodies don't age, yet here you are telling me that Xigbar can. Unless now you're telling me that something caused Braig's hair to go partially white within the little time it taken for him to become a nobody.
Staying too much time in darkness caused Braig's eye color to change plus he got a scar. Who's to say darkness didn't do the same with his hair plus it damaged his eye?

Awards

From how Ansem worded it, it sounds more to me that he believed that all of them were conducting the experiments.
Plus, judging from his interaction with the Beast, Xaldin seems a little more intelligent than just a normal guard.

Then it'd be silly for Ansem to refer to them as his apprentices.

I'm not trying to say they're not apprentices or perhaps not capable of being apprentices.
It's just ironic that they'd be considered apprentices and then relegated to the role of guards.
Doesn't make that much sense.

It might. We don't know if it does or doesn't.
From how Ansem described Radiant Garden, it doesn't sound like the place that would require guards. They might act as guards due to recent events, like the Unversed or someone arriving before Ven.

Were that the case, it gives better incentive, imo, to hire some muscle and not use your own apprentices for protection.

The whole point of apprenticeship is to allow the teachings of a master to live on in a pupil.
Putting said apprentices in the front line of potential danger jeopardizes that purpose.
You could argue that he's doing that because he can afford to (what with Even and Ienzo to rely on should the others perish), but that just begs the question of why the guards are even apprentices in the first place (since they do, after all, have apprentices already working behind the lines).

As for Braig's whole lack of streak of grayed hair, I think that could possibly be explained by stress.
It is possible for a person's hair to gray or even whiten in a matter of months due to extreme emotional stress and anxiety.

I've been saying for a while now that even though Xigbar gives off a calm and cool demeanor, something about Ven really gets underneath his skin, and he won't easily admit that.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com

Yes, I was right on Braig being a guard, glad that his weapon is the same as his Nobody self, now we're left to know on how he got the eyepatch and the scar.

And judging by the pic, it looks like Braig saying about something about the Keyblade and he still kept that 'Hanashi' or 'As if!' phrase back when he was a human!

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Maleficent invades 9 years before KH1, yes, but there is nowhere at all that states Xehanort had cleared out before Maleficent arrived. We know that Xehanort must have opened the door before Maleficent arrived, because she brought Heartless with her, but we don't know that Xehanort definitely concluded everything in that one year.

Another thing is that Xehanort never explains how he came to be an existence of only the Heart. His reports jump straight from sending Kairi out to Destiny Islands to him stating "I have transcended to an existence of only the heart." Because he goes on to say that he should have become a Heartless, it can be assumed this happened upon being attacked by the Heartless, likely those brought by Maleficent.

The time line can be rather ambiguous. :\ None of it is really concrete, because Xehanort and Ansem never state the time difference between KH1 and Xemnas' and Xehanort's Heartless' creation. The only two concrete times we have are:

1. Birth By Sleep takes place 10 years before KH1.
2. Maleficent attacked Radiant Garden 9 years before KH1.

Nothing talks about when the experiments began OR ended aside from us knowing that when the Keybladers vanished, Xehanort appeared.

Where did it ever say that all of that MUST have happened BEFORE Maleficent attacked?

Sigh, the heartless were created before the heartless invasion obviously and sence Ansem the Wise was banished before then obviously, it also means that Xehanort became a heartless and nobody then along with the apprentices, meaning they left HB for TWTNW soon after. To prove this Kairi had to have been shipped off before the heartless invasion and since she was shipped off by XH that means XH was created before the heartless invasion which was 9 years before BBS. If XH was created then, that means all the other stuff had to have fallen into place which means all the..........Oh for the love God, this is too complicated.

Look point it is all the experiments took place before the heartless invasion of HB so just go with it...it's too complicated to go into.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Staying too much time in darkness caused Braig's eye color to change plus he got a scar. Who's to say darkness didn't do the same with his hair plus it damaged his eye?

Ok, I'll rest... Darkness infested him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back