• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New picture of Axel in TT!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
KingBlade said:
He didn't find it,,, its on KIngdom Hearts Utlimania.God don't you guy ever go there.

No, to tell you the truth NEO did kfind this before KH ultima. I checked the second he found this and they had yet to have this posted. Also it is infact TT, how do i know you ask. Simply look at the Door. The Door behind Axel resembles those in TT.

Monkeybutt: Let's hope you dont mind me editing your post Vice. =p Anyway, As vice stated, he found it before them. I dont understand this horrible hype with KHU, it's completely stupid. I've found info for my little 100 hits a day fansite before KHU. They are normal people. They arn't some amazing super heros who find all the KH info before it comes out. In fact, doing research outside of KHU, I can always find stuff before they do. @_@

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaTwilight

guys, Im pretty sure that the first battle shown with Axel is in Twilight Town. and btw, im pretty sure his weapons are Chakrams, or at least a variation of them.

Zophar

Decron said:
nice find veryt cool picture...
i have a question is kh2.co.uk down orso because i can't enter it any more?is this only with me?

Same here, I can't go there. I haven't been able to go there ever since July. It always says this page cannot be displayed. Anyway that is a pretty cool pic of Axel. Nice find, NEO.

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
I may as well put together a katakana "key" for that translation...
In order of appearance:

サプライズ - Surprise
ウィリ - Willie/Willy/Whatever
ソラ - Sora
ディズ - DiZ
ノーバディ - Nobody
ウィズダムフォーム - Wisdom Form

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
riku104 said:
Why won't you tell us the site?
it's sort of adverising. Besides, the mods think of it as their smelly computer >.<

computer...wtf...i meant competitor, sorry

Last edited:

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Bah, here's the translated paragraph with the translated katakana in it.

"The latest VJ is perhaps, it is best the in present. 1 it is the surprise that, but with concerning the world of the steamship Willy somehow it seems that directly is not relation in the story. After, as for the Sora as for becoming the black and white it seems that understands. With the 2, the boy who in twilight town wears the black hat in the boys of puzzle (cipher?) ' As for being stolen? ' With the て which has been begun to talk the picture which is and the picture of the accelerator which is ready the weapon, the cloud and Leone the back to back scene, and the DiZ and black coat (as for someone it is unclear) ' the Nobody which does the special origin ' with the scene which is conversational it was. As for the 3 with concerning the Wisdom Form there was no especially new information. It places the picture of the accelerator and solves. When it does for a while, whether it deletes, * & *?"

Wow, that made absolutely no sense.

fan of KH

Decron said:
nice find veryt cool picture...
i have a question is kh2.co.uk down orso because i can't enter it any more?is this only with me?

I dunno, I have the same problem

sorixed

Dattebayo!
fan of KH said:
I dunno, I have the same problem
Actually it works for me and some people. Somewhere they said about a server you have to have to be able to see the site or something since they had to fix the site they had changes with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back