• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW PICSS i got new ones..YAY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZachSora

Nice Job my friend but I knew those pictures would come out sooner or later.

coolazice7

yah good find...i sure havent seen these... cuz well i cant go over to KHU either...grrrrr.....

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Those images belong to KHU.Don't go post images and not say where you got them from.You have to do that in the first post.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

I have never seen those pics either. They are cool.

Old1eyeddog

I think that confirms the pirats of the carrebian rumers going around.

Hate the BHK and n00bs who call him thier favorite character for no reason?
Copy and paste this into your signature to show your suppport for all Kingdom Hearts characters who can give us a relevant reason to like them!

Angel From Above

I ahvnt seen any of those before. What magazine are they coming out of because im guessing its not one availiable in the uk?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wow, KHU really is retarded and you are slow.

1. Those pics aren't new. They've been out for a month. Those are just high quality pics of old pics.
2. That magazine is a MONTH AND 1 DAY OLD. I posted the whole article here: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=24126

NONE OF THAT IS NEW.

KHU needs to keep up with the time and update and keep up to date with what's new and old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back