• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Perspective: Kingdom Hearts has really been about past events

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
When did that happen, I don't remember.

It never happened.
Ansem's data has already been confirmed to be the results on his research on hearts, memories and Nobodies which is slated to be the key to rescue people like TAV, Roxas, Naminé and Xion, so it has nothing to do with any prophecies or stuff related to those annoying Foretellers.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
It never happened.
Ansem's data has already been confirmed to be the results on his research on hearts, memories and Nobodies which is slated to be the key to rescue people like TAV, Roxas, Naminé and Xion, so it has nothing to do with any prophecies or stuff related to those annoying Foretellers.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the clarification.

SoraForeverKH

Yeah! Sora is safe thanks to Lea! The nerve of Xehanort trying to turn Sora into his thirteenth vessel! :(

Although at the moment not something important, coded introduced the digitalization of Jiminy's journal. With present information, it's possible that the data inside of Sora will be utilized by linking it with the Data World and to see whatever Ansem found out that was so important that he hid it inside Sora.

That is what I am thinking as well. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoraForeverKH

^ Io sets up whatever Maleficent is planning with the data and the Book of Prophecy.

Very true. This Book of Prophecies is quite intriguing. It is also giving the series we know a brand new twist. I am anxious to see how it will work in KH III. But for now, I'll keep doing my best to figure it as I strain my brain! Haha!

SoraForeverKH

Ballad of Caius;62i 9167 said:
Or... What if the Book is inside Sora? What if that's the content of the data Ansem hid inside Sora's heart? Xehanort seeded Sora, so who's to say he didn't see what was inside of it?

First, Xehanort did not seed Sora! I would die if he succeeded!
That would be crazy if that is in fact what the data is. But I also had that same thought after putting everything together. That would really make some sense to how Sora and the journal have a connection, too. Or...I don't know. Is it just me, or is KH getting even more complex here?
Ansem the Wise stated to Riku in 3D that the data he hid inside Sora while he slept that it is the results from his life's long research, which would be about hearts and Worlds.
I actually just listened to all that again carefully, hoping to find a clue. Ever since watching Re:coded I haven't been able to stop myself from thinking about all the stuff we know so far and putting it together.

SoraForeverKH

It never happened.

I thought so. But still, that doesn't necessarily mean there is no connection to the book of prophecies. From the sound of things, it holds a great connection to the Keyblade heroes, so...

Gram

Banned
Awards
Your internet lag? o_0
Either way your right to say there's a connection of some sort. Maleficent wouldn't want the datascape if she didn't think it'd lead her to the book.

SoraForeverKH

OTE=Gram;6239562]Your internet lag? o_0
Either way your right to say there's a connection of some sort. Maleficent wouldn't want the datascape if she didn't think it'd lead her to the book.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by internet lag...?
Was your post a comment to one of mine?
I wonder how the journal might connect to the book of prophecies... There has to be more clues from the series so far we can stitch together. I think I'll look deeper into this.
Haha. Last night my mind just kept playing tricks on me in my dreams! I kept feeling like I was getting close to figuring out the mystery of KH III, it was kind of annoying though, too. Haha.

I've been giving it some thought and I want KH III as much as the next person, but I really hope SE doesn't become to pressured about wanting to get it out to fans as soon as they can. I really hope they take their time at the same time so nothing will feel too brief, and they're able to add everything they want to it. Because this final game in the Dark Seeker Saga NEEDS to be EPIC! That's how the game will reach my expectations.
I would like to believe it will be greater than even KH II... Though that may be difficult to pull off.

SoraForeverKH

Question: Is there a place on KH insider where people can post pictures? Like drawings? I really love drawing KH characters. Every cutscene is like an inspiration of something I'd like to just draw on paper. I do it just for enjoyment, of course.

Gram

Banned
Awards
What do you mean by internet lag...?
Was your post a comment to one of mine?
I was asking cause there was so many posts. I figured lag messed with it. Usually the staff gets pissy about double posts.

I wonder how the journal might connect to the book of prophecies... There has to be more clues from the series so far we can stitch together. I think I'll look deeper into this.

I've been giving it some thought and I want KH III as much as the next person, but I really hope SE doesn't become to pressured about wanting to get it out to fans as soon as they can. I really hope they take their time at the same time so nothing will feel too brief, and they're able to add everything they want to it. Because this final game in the Dark Seeker Saga NEEDS to be EPIC! That's how the game will reach my expectations.
I would like to believe it will be greater than even KH II... Though that may be difficult to pull off.
I really they don't rush it either. Rushing was what was wrong with KH2 and why it's final mix has so much more than the original.

SoraForeverKH

[Qdidn'Gram;6239789]Id I was asking cause there so many posts. I figured lag messed with it. UsualKH the staff gets pissy about double posts.

I really they don't rush it either. Rushing was what was wrong with KH2 and why it's final mix has so much more than the original.[/QUOTE]

Okay! Haha! I just had wifi for some time that day. But I get it now!
I didn't realize I'd posted so many comments at a time! Sorry... See, my tablet just won't do everything a computer does, like how you can choose which parts of a comment to reply to. I have to use the whole thing. I don't have as much access on my touch keyboard..but I try.
I will watch out for double posts though, for sure! Another issue I have with my keyboard is when my while I'm typing the word will just jump up to the top of the page, messing up the first persons quote, you've probably noticed. The original message might have some changes in it.

KH II did leave out a lot of stuff, but I think they did a good job on that game. The first two games don't really leave that 'too brief' taste after completing them. At least that's what I think.
I am really enjoying listening to the secret conversations with the organization in English in KH II FM. Now I'm really getting a clearer picture on all they were planning.

Gram

Banned
Awards
Okay! Haha! I just had wifi for some time that day. But I get it now!
I didn't realize I'd posted so many comments at a time! Sorry... See, my tablet just won't do everything a computer does, like how you can choose which parts of a comment to reply to. I have to use the whole thing. I don't have as much access on my touch keyboard..but I try.
I will watch out for double posts though, for sure! Another issue I have with my keyboard is when my while I'm typing the word will just jump up to the top of the page, messing up the first persons quote, you've probably noticed. The original message might have some changes in it.
There's no need to worry. Just didn't want you getting in trouble if you didn't do it on purpose which is why I asked if lag done it.

SoraForeverKH

Thanks for looking out for me, Gram.
Something funny I've noticed, my profile used to say I was a Nobody, and now it says I'm a Heartless. I think I understand what it's for but just to be sure, is that what happenes after you've posted so much content on khinsider?
Will it keep getting higher as I send more posts? Does it stand for my current rank?
I think it is funny it says I'm a HEARTLESS! Lol

One more thing...about my recent question about posting pictures. Is there a special place for it on here...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back