• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New party members in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

System Shock

Bronze Member
Awards
im thinking that for a disney party member they should put in Robin Hood or Stitch (worlds included), and for like ff members they should have Vincent Valentine, Cecil, or Kain...

who do U think would be a good party member in KH3?

O

Oberon

Um... Sephiroth! Who wouldn't want the master of FF a party member?!

Star`s~fire~

o_O sephiroth ?! in your party ?! whoa whoa ...in kh2 id think sora had pretty much said to himself this dude bad news.... ther would have to be something where the good guys and bad guys team up or something

R o x a s

It would be cool to have some FF chars, like auron in the second game yeah but it would be cool to either have squall or Cloud...either is ok

Although a good chance would be disney characters

600th post yeay

D

Deleted member 5341

I want Vince ^_^
As much as we want Sephi, he's the master of evil, so he won't be helping us unfortunately.....:'( But....we can hope ~

sora's_guardian

I would like it if there was a girl from FF7 in the party.....like....Yuffie!Tifa!Whomever!And for the boy I would like.......CLOUD!!!MY CLOUD!!..........sorry bout the outburst........how bout.......Vincent!!!he is cool!!and I doubt that there is gonna be disney char party members but if there is I want.......Stich or or or or I don't know..........hold on i'm gettin one.......I think there should be Tinker Bell!!!She make you fly!!!WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!Sora is flying around!!

bishojoKasume

as a party member

i'd want donald and goofy still, ther're the most famous and unique

sora is the sword (or keyblade) thats the power of the warrior

donald is the staff, that's the power of the mystic

goofy is the shield, the power of the guardian

sora is your strength donald is your magic and goofy is your defence...

and plus..they're both FUNNY!! ^_^ and just fun to be with

Last edited:

australian sora

Keyblade Master
i love donald and goofy they are great i rather them then cloud and leon any day though i do like cloud and leon its just i known donald and goofy longer than them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back