• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Organization member!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverse Dragon

"Demix," eh? you're right about it sounding like Remix...Vexen Marluxia Remix (I know thats impossible but it does look kinda like it weapon wise)

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Wow cool, Demix looks like Larxene and Lexeaus. Seriously if you look at him closly he looks like a fusion of them. Also his weapon looks like a Bass and looks kinda like Vexens weapon but extended into a Bass

starry_eyed_hero

Goddamit, how many of these black cloaked guys are there gonna be? I remember back when it was absolutely amazing to just see one of them, and now we've got like 13 of these guys, right? I wouldn't be surprised if you had to fight one of those guys in almost every boss match of Kingdom Hearts 2.

Lil_RiKu

xxdarknessxx said:
Has any one played Demix and Xaldin into play with the D/D and AS/AS videos? Two new Org. members, maybe there glowing eye and sitting unknown? Prove me wrong, and i'm not trying to be a smart mouth, i want u to prove me wrong about that theory so i know more stuff.
egnimatic man is geu and bhk is the one who is tallking to em

Shinjuku

Entrapment
This guy looks alot like Vexen at first I was about to say that's Vexen what were they talking about then I took a close look at the weapon and his face then I realize that wasn't vexen

Hokage

Banned
Awards
yeah this guys looks like he will use sound power. he looks like he will be one f the coolest of the Org. to me. i think he will be confident like Axel is and maybe jus as powerful. i just hope that the Org members arent easy i want them to be just like the EM in Final Mix. but anyways it would be refreshing to fight bosses with new powers like sound or air. he can hit u from long and short distance. lol his name is my fav besides Axel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back