• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW NOMURA INTERVIEW!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Nomura looks nothing like I imagined...

ANYWAY So isn't it funny that if Japanese fans get upset, he caters to them but if we get upset he keeps the Final Mix far away from us? Just saying.

He did cater to us.By not giving us KH2FM+ he instead reprimaned us with RE:COM. RE:Coded which will also be released in Japan, and extras in BBS. It is just that with that BBSFM+ is born with RE:Coded bundles1letsroll

1keyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm going to be pretty annoyed if japan ends up getting a BBS:FM. I'm pretty sure the majority of us can all relate to not getting KH2:Final Mix +. It was kind of understandable to not get KH:FM due to the NA version having more content then the original Japanese version. There was no reason, however, that we shouldn't of received KH2:FM+ in the NA. It's about time we get exclusive content in a KH game and now japan will feel the way we have felt since almost the beginning of KH. Yeah i know i'm sounding like an jerk, but i just can't help it. Im glad for all the extra's, and difficulty increase in BBS. There hasn't been a difficult game in the series since KH1, and maybe KH:Com. Thanks Normura! I'm REALLY looking forward to BBS.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
Unfortunately Japan is nationalist. They want claim to everything of theirs being superior.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Generally speaking when something is made in a certain country, that country gets the priority in terms of items and bonuses related to that something.

Western movies and games can take a while to arrive in Japan. A lot of them don't even make it at all. It's hardly a matter of being nationalist.

Awards
I'm going to be pretty annoyed if japan ends up getting a BBS:FM. I'm pretty sure the majority of us can all relate to not getting KH2:Final Mix +. It was kind of understandable to not get KH:FM due to the NA version having more content then the original Japanese version. There was no reason, however, that we shouldn't of received KH2:FM+ in the NA. It's about time we get exclusive content in a KH game and now japan will feel the way we have felt since almost the beginning of KH. Yeah i know i'm sounding like an jerk, but i just can't help it. Im glad for all the extra's, and difficulty increase in BBS. There hasn't been a difficult game in the series since KH1, and maybe KH:Com. Thanks Normura! I'm REALLY looking forward to BBS.

I think at this point, there probably will be a BBS:FM. Especially since Normura said that the Japanese fans are pissed that the western version gets a new secret boss (bossES now it appears), and additional content that wasn't in the original Japanese release. I just hope it won't be TONS of new content like KH2:FM was. I didn't mind KH:FM cuz the only additional content really was just the Xemnas battle, some new keyblades, only a few new scenes, and the secret ending. But, KH2:FM REALLY pissed me off!! They got so much stuff added, and most of it was really significant to the story! I REALLY hope BBS:FM won't be like that!

FATE

Awards
I gotta be honest, I didn't expect the Japanese to be such pussies with high difficulty games, especially when you consider they were the ones responsible in making some of the hardest games in history. Devil May Cry 3 and Ninja Gaiden to name a couple.

αsiя;5103279 said:
Same things we already know.

lol Nomura looks like a fag.

I was wondering why you'd say that untill I noticed his pants lol
but it is summer in the northern hemisphere right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back