• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NEW NOMURA INTERVIEW!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
They need an evil queen boss since we don't know how she died. The dwarves said when they were going to try and kill her, she was already dead. And they never explained who did it.

True I was thinking After Aqua beats the magic mirror and is spit out of the mirror, the evil queen walks into the room and sees Aqua, the queen gasp in surprise and runs back into the water way. Aqua follows her and it starts a boss fight in the water way. The Queen uses potions and her cauldron to fight Aqua (It would be similar to the 1st ursula battle in KH1), also the queen could switch between her forms. Then after the boss fight is over, the queen falls into her cauldron and explodes thus killing her.

Also a Pete fight in Disney Town might be good too.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
If you watched the movie, she fell to her death in the end.

True I was thinking After Aqua beats the magic mirror and is spit out of the mirror, the evil queen walks into the room and sees Aqua, the queen gasp in surprise and runs back into the water way. Aqua follows her and it starts a boss fight in the water way. The Queen uses potions and her cauldron to fight Aqua (It would be similar to the 1st ursula battle in KH1), also the queen could switch between her forms. Then after the boss fight is over, the queen falls into her cauldron and explodes thus killing her.

I already explained.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
If you watched the movie, she fell to her death in the end.

Yes but in the movie the dwarves witnissed it and were technically the cause of her death. But in BBS, the dwarves said the queen was already dead before they could chase her. SOMETHING was different.

Memory Master said:

YES! That was SUCH a disappointment that Pete got banished for wanting to steal ice cream.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Lol, I thought Pete got banished because he cause a big commotion about him REALLY wanted to win the Disney Town's Award? It's also quite weird that Goofy says Mickey banished him but it was actually Minnie..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
YES! That was SUCH a disappointment that Pete got banished for wanting to steal ice cream.
If it was me I would have Had Pete get so angry he didn't win the award that he kidnaps Queen Minnie. Ven follows Pete and battles him. Then Mickey shows up and Ven and Minnie explain Pete's betrayel to Mickey, then Mickey banishes Pete. This way Pete would have been banished for treason against the king and queen, and Mickey would actually be the one who banished him.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Hidden Secret Boss not so secret when it is in the trailer. >_> I am guessing it means identity. So it is a Xehanort/Terra person. Okay.
more like eraqus related. he did lose his heart and his body did disappear after all....

Yeah anything he says just ignore. Remember he said KH wouldn't go on like on FF and it would have ending(saying it won't be milked etc). At this rate they will be more KH games then FF games by 2015.

KH will have a ending and won't go like FF is my ass , lol.
you misread him. he said kh isnt like ff in that there is one constant story (Sora's) and that it doesnt keep getting a new story every installment. he never said it in regard to the number of games.

Fortissimo

Why will the game be harder?
When Japanese play Western games in their point of view our games are far more difficult for them. He says this is because the ration of casual players is much higher in Japan. So they have changed the difficulty to keep up with western expectations. He also goes onto say that the Hidden Boss shown in the English trailer was tested in Japan. Those testing it said afterwards, that they found it so hard they will never try it again.

So our games are harder than Japanese games? Huh, would have never guessed.

Also, more than 1 hidden boss!? Exciting. Nice find and thanks for it!

Awards
more like eraqus related. he did lose his heart and his body did disappear after all....

Okay, but he didn't turn into a Heartless, so that's not his Nobody. He went inside Terra after he went to grab him, just like Kairi's heart went into Sora when he tried to grab her. So if he didn't become a Heartless then he couldn't become a Nobody. Hmmm.....BUT actually he COULD have had a Nobody, since Kairi's heart didn't get consumed by the darkness, she still had a Nobody, because she still left her shell behind. But, I don't think that would be him. He must've had memories of himself before, so why would he be attacking Aqua, Terra, and Ven (assuming Aqua isn't the only one who can fight him)?

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
Okay, but he didn't turn into a Heartless, so that's not his Nobody. He went inside Terra after he went to grab him, just like Kairi's heart went into Sora when he tried to grab her. So if he didn't become a Heartless then he couldn't become a Nobody. Hmmm.....BUT actually he COULD have had a Nobody, since Kairi's heart didn't get consumed by the darkness, she still had a Nobody, because she still left her shell behind. But, I don't think that would be him. He must've had memories of himself before, so why would he be attacking Aqua, Terra, and Ven (assuming Aqua isn't the only one who can fight him)?
yeah, but you know, he could be a messed up one like namine or somethin. or perhaps since he eventually does, it count? who know. for stoty enemies though, he'd make most sense.

Aqualung

MonsterVine interview with Tetsuya Nomura

What are the Differences between the Japanese and Western version?

He said there were too many changes to list them all now, but there will be exclusive hidden bosses, overall difficultly will be ramped up when compared to the Japanese version along with the addition of a harder difficultly mode 'Critical Mode'. New keyblades and more music for the music mini-game.

Why will the game be harder?

When Japanese play Western games in their point of view our games are far more difficult for them. He says this is because the ration of casual players is much higher in Japan. So they have changed the difficulty to keep up with western expectations. He also goes onto say that the Hidden Boss shown in the English trailer was tested in Japan. Those testing it said afterwards, that they found it so hard they will never try it again.

Will there be a BBS: Final Mix?

No plans at the moment. Though after seeing the new trailer Japanse fans are arguing about the extras we are getting in the West. But at the same time he isn't sure how many of them could actually stand the difficulty.

No offense, but all I can say is... what happened to all the players in Japan that were so freaking PRO at these games? North American versions are more difficult? Seriously?! Damn, guess I'm glad we get challenging content, but it really makes me wonder why only us... maybe if the Japanese version had challenging content and additional stuff AT LAUNCH (as in NA version was the same as the original), there wouldn't be all this bullpoo competition with new content and Final Mixes. =\

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No offense, but all I can say is... what happened to all the players in Japan that were so freaking PRO at these games? North American versions are more difficult? Seriously?! Damn, guess I'm glad we get challenging content, but it really makes me wonder why only us... maybe if the Japanese version had challenging content and additional stuff AT LAUNCH (as in NA version was the same as the original), there wouldn't be all this bullpoo competition with new content and Final Mixes. =\

No they'd still get FM with or without new extras given to us. Remember KH2? The only difference was that our KH2 was censored and it was in English. We didn't get any extra features but they made a KH2FM anyway. I'd say I'm glad they're giving us features because no matter what happens, they'll always get Final Mix.

Awards

Lol I can only imagine how easy the Japanese version of KH2 was. hahaha
I'm glad they're making it harder, cuz some of the boss battles looked WAYYYYYYYYY too easy.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Lol I can only imagine how easy the Japanese version of KH2 was. hahaha
I'm glad they're making it harder, cuz some of the boss battles looked WAYYYYYYYYY too easy.

Um, they're only doing this for BBS they never made our versions of the game harder than the Japanese version before. The Japanese and American versions are almost exactly the same except that the American is in English and has censoring.

Awards
Um, they're only doing this for BBS they never made our versions of the game harder than the Japanese version before. The Japanese and American versions are almost exactly the same except that the American is in English and has censoring.

Um, ok sorry. geez.......

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Yes! Finally, Japan envies US! Even though they are years ahead of us technology wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back