• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Interview - Tons of New Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Someones theory this week was talking about the 'Wind, Water, and Earth' names.
Idk who it was.
But they found the latin roots to the words.

And thats when I guessed it was Terra.
It doesn't sound that feminine, unless your seriously concentrating on the way it sounds.
But all this is great news =)

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
riku's_artist7 why do you care so much that Terra is a girl name? It's a freakin name! An personally if you ask me it dosn't sound to girlish...I mean for all they know they could of named him Sally, now thats femine. Terra is name that I never here so it sounds like nothing to me.....

....Also I really dont if sombody posted this pic but I'll post it anyway....

jaheez i was just sayin *tries to defend with hands* it's because ive only met girls named terra

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
On the subject of Sora's name, I watched a T.V. show a few weeks ago where some guy went to Japan, and there was a guy from Japan he was with named Sora. My mom thought Sora was a girl, though. She was thinking about Kairi.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
He says only Aqua is the name of the blue haired girl, he never agreed with the Ven name...Hmm...Braig saw the armoured people when he worked for Ansem the Wise? That means Ansem the Wise and the original Organization members should remember them too...
Nomura seems either he doesn't know what he's talking about OR doesn't want to say much because everything should link easily once one little thing slips out...

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
His name 'Ven' was a nickname but we speculated that his real name could be 'Ventus' since it is latin for 'Wind' which make sense. Also, Braig witnessed the armoured people when he was a disciple for Ansem The Wise which makes him the second witness to saw them, besides Mickey but when did he saw them? Also, we know that the Keyblade War happens in the past but did it occured few years ago before the sudden appearance of the man who lost his memories and is taken by Ansem The Wise?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
This interview explains somethings and makes me want to ask more things...:cursing:

Sora18

looks like another good job by MonkeyButt, he does so much for us, and all we do is sit here, and post, haha thanks again, it's awesome to talk to you online a lot too ttyl

KingdomSealer

wow...now thats interesting information. Terra sounds like terrain which makes sense, but i like it. Xigbar witnessing it makes him that more important, and everything else makes me think somemore too. leaves more things open though.......but THX monkeybutt!!

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Could you tell us at what point Riku covered his eyes?
Nomura: When he departed from the King. You don't know after the scene, but in Riku's ending in [KH Re:CoM], when he comes to wherever Diz is, he's already covered his eyes.

King Mickey said he did that because his eyes couldn't lie. Doesn't that mean he knew Roxas was stronger but didn't accept it? Or that he couldn't get rid of the darkness inside him?

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore
That was really interesting, so Ven might have a connection with Roxas and Sora, perhaps there's more to Sora's character that we don't know about, i wonder if that's something else Xigbar might of meant, like there are Sora look alikes for each generation...i wish ^_^

The thing is even though it explained about Riku covering his eyes....it doesn't really explain why he did it @_@

ace45

maybe atrum,atra,ater (latin for dark)? i don't know they could be anything, but since Ven, Aqua, and Terra are all latin names that could be possible. Atrum sounds like a pretty cool bad guy name

-sorry i was replying to Xigbar's post, last post on the first page....

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
Nomura left a lot up in the air. Ven could be Sora's dad and Aqua Sora's mom we've never seen them. Im thinking one night stand LOL!

most likely not :p but it's funny

"Terra" should be Tellus instead.
It seems more manly to me.
Also, it reminds me of Tellah. "Spoony bard!" }:

totally agreed!
and atrum sounds like a kick ass name too :D

BeastlyKillaKreg

wow...now thats interesting information. Terra sounds like terrain which makes sense, but i like it.

You have exhibited godly amounts of clever skills of deduction. I am so proud you came to this conclusion! Nice job!

---------"Terra/Terr/Terre" is the root word in many languages for "earth" or "ground." OF COURSE IT SOUNDS LIKE TERRAIN! Do you have any sense for language at all?

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
Okay, a question about the interview - in the answer to the question about the Re:CoM R/R credits scene, Nomura says something like 'he would dissappear from the King's sight' or something like that. Did he mean that Riku would leave him (which, it seems, he did), or that Riku would become invisible to the King? And if so, why? I've heard a rumor/theory that the reason Riku put the blindfold on was because his eyes had turned orange (like Ansem's), but I don't see how that could have happened, and he did say he was trying to fool himself, not everyone else. So many questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back