• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Interview - Tons of New Information!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildy

Website
wildy71090.deviantart.com
It only said that the theory about the earth, wind, and sea thingy was right, not the names. I seriously dont think Noruma is gonna do somthing stupid by naming a guy, the looks like hes oozing testosterone, Terra. I admit he might say some random name that includes "terra" in it like Xertra (completly made that up) but not Terra, its too dam feminine for this guy.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
It only said that the theory about the earth, wind, and sea thingy was right, not the names. I seriously dont think Noruma is gonna do somthing stupid by naming a guy, the looks like hes oozing testosterone, Terra. I admit he might say some random name that includes "terra" in it like Xertra (completly made that up) but not Terra, its too dam feminine for this guy

(lol) but i agree with you on that.. he looks toooooo much like a man to be named Terra (if that is then Aqua ahould have switched names with him@_@)

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura is being too picky naming his characters but he must have stay up all night, searching for names and is lost in confusion. I understand how you feel, Mr. Nomura.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
It only said that the theory about the earth, wind, and sea thingy was right, not the names. I seriously dont think Noruma is gonna do somthing stupid by naming a guy, the looks like hes oozing testosterone, Terra. I admit he might say some random name that includes "terra" in it like Xertra (completly made that up) but not Terra, its too dam feminine for this guy.

I was actually talking to my mom about my 'Terra' theory the other night, and I started thinking about Terra from FFVI, and I thought, "Well, Riku and Terra are in the same boat, 'cause look at Rikku from FFX - X-2 and Riku from D-N-Angel (no, I don't watch or read it, but I flipped through a manga one day at the store and saw Riku). See, it's fair!" Therefore, yes, it's possible for him to have a female's name.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
im thinking more like ancestors (i mean it does take place in the past[kinda like faaar in the past maybe?])

thnx!(riku is soo cute :p)

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
im thinking more like ancestors (i mean it does take place in the past[kinda like faaar in the past maybe?])

thnx!(riku is soo cute :p)

Yeah, I think Nomura said before that "It's in the past, but you can think it's in the future" or something like that.

With you on that! Wanna know my reaction when I saw your sig?:drool: LOL

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
yesss :p

but what im trying to say is that terra just seems way too feminine to be THAT guy's name @_@

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
yeah y'know just trying to put my point out *leans back in chair and puts hands behind head*

umm well i just found pics of riku, from the ending, on photobucket and then used the program i had (similar to photoshop) and just put them together to make them look good *sry if im off topic*

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Yes, a guy with a name like Terra is weird... it doesnt sound feminine, it IS a female name.

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
yeah y'know just trying to put my point out *leans back in chair and puts hands behind head*

umm well i just found pics of riku, from the ending, on photobucket and then used the program i had (similar to photoshop) and just put them together to make them look good *sry if im off topic*

I had my mom listen to my 'Terra' theory the other night, and I don't think she got a bit of it. LOL
I call him 'Terra the Terror'.

Thanks! Now to see what I can do with Paint LOL

Edit: Let's see... Terra is a female name... I'm a female... *contemplates changing name*

D

Dexter

riku's_artist7 why do you care so much that Terra is a girl name? It's a freakin name! An personally if you ask me it dosn't sound to girlish...I mean for all they know they could of named him Sally, now thats femine. Terra is name that I never here so it sounds like nothing to me.....

....Also I really dont if sombody posted this pic but I'll post it anyway....

http://kh-2.net/image.php?image=uploads/20070513/ultimaniamysteries.jpg

Boukyaku

Website
www.youtube.com
ehh does ur mom know about kh? *lucky*~_~

and cunfuzzled @_@

Well, she knows about KH (I talk about it all the time LOL), but she doesn't get into it. I tried to get her to play KHII a while back, and she dissed everything... Even Riku... (I was so mad at her) She said "I know why they call him 'Riku', 'cause this reeks!" or something like that... You should've heard what she said about him when I showed her a poster on eBay of the KHFM cover without Donald and Goofy... "Looks like he has a serious wedgie" or somethin'...

Cunfuzzled about what? LOL

Last edited:

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Guys, Sora's name is...well, Sora. That's a female Japanese name. So is Riku. But I have to agree, Terra sounds way too feminine. I can't look at the ES and think..Terra. Tetsura probably doesn't now there isn't more Latin names for earth?

Somebody should sent him mail with the list before it's too late xP.

monkeybutt said:
In KHII FM's additional event "To Put an End to Everything", Sora says "It should have been easy to say thanks to Namine, but I couldn't say it". At this point in time, does Sora remember the things that happened with Namine?
Nomura: If he remembers, it's because Namine's existence was made possible by Sora, and when Namine and Roxas return to Kairi and Sora, many things were connected. Since Sora never got to say thanks to Namine, please think of that as a hint.

Whoa. So Sora might actually remember Castle Oblivion. I truly hope so. And I didn't know there was that scene. I'm happy, cause I was left a little pissed at the lack with the "Thank Naminé" thing in KHII.

I was wondering if when Roxas and Naminé returned to their original selves, their memories and what they experienced are automatically transferred to Sora...and Kairi. More Sora, though, since he played a big part on Naminé's birth. And I'll take that hint, more food for the brain to think of.

In the additional event "Farewell to a Friend", there's a scene where Axel tells Roxas "You really do have a heart, don't you". What is the actual case here?
Nomura: In this scene, it ends bringing up more mysteries about Roxas, so for the answer, maybe take care to follow your hunches well, it's also related to Xehanort's memories, but I can't give any specifics now.

Ven looks an awful lot like Roxas...
Nomura: I can't give any specifics about that. He may just resemble him, and if there is a connection, Sora may be related too. What I can say right now is that these mysteries are all connected to the story.

These interest me. I'm in serious turmoil about what is Ven to Sora/Roxas. I wish Nomura could have shut down or give thumbs up about if they are related on family standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back