• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm sure it will have a good enough flow, since they're making new and remaking old ones. Plus, Nomura's directed a film before. He has to know what he's doing.

If it flows like a movie, I certainly hope that it's better than Advent Children. :/

^then prepare your imagination.....

For possible missing boss fights.

That's not much of a problem. Creating a good fight scene would probably waste good time anyways. Most the Disney stuff isn't even related to the main plot anyways.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
^I was more thinking of the important/final battles, but hey, I agree.

The only necessary boss fights I can think of:

-Roxas + Xion vs. Darkside
-Roxas vs. Riku (when Roxas is chasing him)
-Roxas vs. Xion (when they think each other are Heartless)
-Roxas vs. Saix
-Roxas vs. Xion (real final boss)
-Roxas vs. Riku (final final boss)

I think they can do all of those. But, now thinking of it, I wonder how they will present these fights. Will it be a somewhat drawn out battle, like you'd see in a movie? That'd be interesting, seeing 5-ish minute battles. Every time there's been fighting in a KH cutscene, it's only lasted for a few seconds, but with three hours, it doesn't sound outside the realm of possibility that they'd be long.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I kind of want to see the Roxas vs. Xion when they think they're heartless from Xion's perspective. I mean, I'm pretty sure they both looked like Invisibles to each other, but I still would think it would be cool...or to see it from Axel's perspective to see what he saw (them fighting).

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
i guess hes saving the secret ending for 2.5

There hasn't been any secret ending confirmed. In a way, you could even think of the BBS secret ending as the one leading to KH3, not just DDD. We've also already got a secret ending from DDD itself so it's not like we're in any shortage of them.

Zter

Nothing we didn't already know. Just release the game already. Every developer says they have been working on the game for years.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
There hasn't been any secret ending confirmed. In a way, you could even think of the BBS secret ending as the one leading to KH3, not just DDD. We've also already got a secret ending from DDD itself so it's not like we're in any shortage of them.
The ddd one was kinda lame compared to previous since it was somthing most knew for years. 2.5 is a chanc for a real teaser and hopefully back in cgi for epicness

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Just heard about the HD collection, and dudes I'm exploding with excitement! I hope it gets released in North America. Then I'll finally have a reason to get a PS3.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'd be very surprised if it didn't release in NA.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Just heard about the HD collection, and dudes I'm exploding with excitement! I hope it gets released in North America. Then I'll finally have a reason to get a PS3.

it would pretty unlikely considering kh sells reasonably well stateside, so you don't have much to worry about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back