• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► New Nomura Interview Incoming This Week!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
This is why I like Nomura. This could have easily been a lazy HD port with no changes (See also,the DMC HD collection ), but the model swaps and the controls being tweaked/improved (not to mention the Days' stuff) really shows that there's some thought being put into it. I like when HD collections go above and beyond like this.

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
This is why I like Nomura. This could have easily been a lazy HD port with no changes (See also,the DMC HD collection ), but the model swaps and the controls being tweaked/improved (not to mention the Days' stuff) really shows that there's some thought being put into it. I like when HD collections go above and beyond like this.

exactly this! this could easily become the best HD collection out there.

please, please re-render the CGI cutscenes in HD (and keep the aspect ratio intact)!! :cool:

crash13

Awards
Adding these things is amazing. The only other HD port I can think of that added stuff to gameplay was Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. They added A LOT of stuff for that one. Most of the other HD ports are lazy. i.e.: God of War, Sonic Adventure 1+2, Devil May Cry, ect.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Adding these things is amazing. The only other HD port I can think of that added stuff to gameplay was Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. They added A LOT of stuff for that one. Most of the other HD ports are lazy. i.e.: God of War, Sonic Adventure 1+2, Devil May Cry, ect.

The Sonic Adventure 1/2 port were the gamecube version, there was nothing to change it drastically and it was just a simple port to put on PSN, not lazy. Sora4sky might add what I said. The game was even announces to be just a port. I don't know about the others, anyone have those.

Sorarocks93

Awards

I think that's because Square Enix cares for their games. I really wonder what they'll do with FFX.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hopefully fix Blitzball. I could never understand how to play that mini game, and when ever I took a good shot at goals it was blocked /rage

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Hopefully fix Blitzball. I could never understand how to play that mini game, and when ever I took a good shot at goals it was blocked /rage

What's wrong with Blitzball? Lol, I loved that mini game in the original FF X (FF X-2 not so much). If I remember correctly I never managed to win higher than 8 to 0 though, *ggg*.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Bugged the hell out of me you couldn't get any practice in until the big storyline match. I felt sabotaged.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Bugged the hell out of me you couldn't get any practice in until the big storyline match. I felt sabotaged.

Yep, that I remember as well. And the fact that you had to scout for some better players around Spira and train their stats before you could muster a winning team because the initial aurochs are less than average to work with.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
Hm, I wonder if they'll redo the old secret endings and update the models in it.

Really hope days will be more like a movie then a bunch of cutsceenes. It would be nice if the whole thing had a little more flow to it.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hm, I wonder if they'll redo the old secret endings and update the models in it.

Really hope days will be more like a movie then a bunch of cutsceenes. It would be nice if the whole thing had a little more flow to it.

Yeah, if it's just a bunch of cutscenes with no flow, I'll be disappointed. If there's no flow, I'm pretty sure people unfamiliar with Days will be uninterested.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
derp apparently there was some confusion

this interview is actually in dengeki haha

Gexus

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards

I'm sure it will have a good enough flow, since they're making new and remaking old ones. Plus, Nomura's directed a film before. He has to know what he's doing.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
2-3 hours of Days scenes? It appears as though we are getting a KH movie. XD
I am going to try and watch it like one at least.
And glad to hear it is in its final stages!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
^then prepare your imagination.....

For possible missing boss fights.

They might include a montage of the major bosses in each world really quickly, but I doubt they'll have all of them. Which is fine since I don't see how some detract from the overall story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back