• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Interview In Dengeki PS Magazine

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Cool THanks!

I wonder if Days has the download play instead of the other person having the game, (Just A Thought...question...thing)

The newest Days scans say that wireless multiplayer is possible (obviously) and that download play and Nintendo WiFi play are both in the works. :D

The development of the 3 new Kingdom Hearts titles unfold uniquely on their different platforms!​

---How is the development status of each of the KH titles?

Nomura:
About the mobile game, Kingdom Hearts Coded, it's development is progressing steadily. It's being tuned for operations suitable for the mobile phone, it's easily held in one hand and invigorating to play.

---As for the scenarios, what kind of development is going on?

Nomura:
Of the 3 titles, it is the only story taking place after Kingdom Hearts II, so in that way it becomes the most enigmatic of them. Will it feel close to Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories in that sense? Those who are familiar with the story will have a deeper understanding of the world of Kingdom Hearts.

In conjunction with Coded, Kingdom Hearts Mobile will begin this fall shortly. Content for it will be added on a regular basis. The portal site is intended to be something Kingdom Hearts fans won't want to miss.
This is exactly what I believe it to be. It means more to me those other titles because it's the next plot in the storyline as such. I’m also curious to know if it leads onto anything beyond these titles?

---How is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days coming along?

Nomura:
On the DS title, we wanted the multiplayer mode to be enjoyable for many people, not to become simply omake*, therefore it's become something everyone can play together. Even the opinion of the people who played the demo at the events was that the multiplayer mode was popular.

The keyword of this story is "I can't remember, something important." It's not mentioned very much, but the memory is very important to the members of Organization XIII since they don't have hearts, this story draws on that part since it's similar to the heart.
It's great they're focusing more on the smaller details, as I feel it adds more to the overall quality of the series. It will also allow many people to make sense of most details.

A

Audo

The newest Days scans say that wireless multiplayer is possible (obviously) and that download play and Nintendo WiFi play are both in the works. :D
*explodes again with happiness even though it is the second time he's heard it*
You didn't tell me about the Download Play though :O
How're those translations coming, by the way? :3

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Nice..i cant wait for the feeling Nomura said BBS will have about the order of the characters visits in the worlds ^^..

Macabre

Gold Member
Awesome! Does that mean that we have to play as Terra first because of the trace? Probably not. Nice info Bitter!

Nah, it's just a storyline part.
It doesn't mean you'll have to play his scenario first.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'm starting to fear KH Mobile. I doubt they'll do something plot-related, but one can never be too sure with someone who gives crucial plot information in interviews >_>;;;

The multiplayer for Days sounds good though D: and BBS sounds better and better o3o I liked how in CoM we got to see the game from Sora's POV and then from Riku's, reflecting on what happened in Sora's part. Looks like they're really working on that aspect in BBS <3

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
The keyword of this story is "I can't remember, something important." It's not mentioned very much, but the memory is very important to the members of Organization XIII since they don't have hearts, this story draws on that part since it's similar to the heart.
That interests me probably far more than it should.

Thanks as always, bittermeat.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
what would they do in wifi? (I just got my DS so I'm still working things out. I know Download. But how does Multi differ from download and wifi?. Yes, n00b question. )

edit: If this is considered SPAM (not related to the title, but with the thread at the moment, so I'm not sure) let me know via PM and I'll get someone to delete this.

Last edited:

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Muchos Gracias Bittermeat =D I love you! >_> er...

A

Audo

what would they do in wifi? (I just got my DS so I'm still working things out. I know Download. But how does Multi differ from download and wifi?. Yes, n00b question. )

edit: If this is considered SPAM (not related to the title, but with the thread at the moment, so I'm not sure) let me know via PM and I'll get someone to delete this.
Wi-Fi means over the internet. Meaning you could do Multiplayer with someone from across the country.
Multi-Card means everyone you know has to have a copy of it, and be near you.
Download Play (sometimes known as Single-Card) is where only one person needs the game, and everyone else just needs to have a DS.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
alright, thanks R-K. (now gets all excited to see all the features)

I hope the CGI/FMV (yes, I know their different. Don't get mad. I'm referring to each scene separately) and the VA doesn't suffer/disappear for putting them in.

captain

Bronze Member
(insert generic thank ful comment) Lol

I wonder what they mean by traces of the other characters?...
And 385/2 days... I'm looking most forward to this one (mainly cause it's the first one I can probably get) But they multi player looks so interesting.

A

Audo

It means like if Ven went to a world Terra had been to before him, there would eb things that showed Terra had just been there.

Let me think of an example....

Okay, Terra goes to the Sleeping beauty, he plots with Maleficent to take over the castle. They make a plan to spread thorns like crazy, but before they do Terra leave.

Then Ven comes and sees the place covered in thorns because of Terra and Maleficent's plan.

Get it at all? Meaning the thorns would be a trace of Terra having been there, because they were his idea.
It was just an example (and most likely a horrible one >.< )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back