• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Interview discovered!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyt

This guy emailed it to me and said a bunch of boloney about kh. It looks awsome!! But now that people tell me its fake, i bet its fake...

E: Thank you for coming, Nomura.
N: My pleasure.

E: Here come the questions. Are you ready?
N: Yes.

E: Now, I have to ask you about Kingdom Hearts. What’s next for the series?
N: Well, currently I am working on another project right now, but I have assigned a few programmers to start “The beginning touches” on another installment and I already have the story all written down.

E: Another installment?
N: Yes.

E: Well, that’s big news for the legions of KH fans out there. What platform will it be on?
N: Well, we currently are leaning toward the play station portable but we haven’t decided for sure yet.

E: So it will kind of be like Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories?
N: Yes and no. Chain of Memories followed up from KH1. The same goes for KH2. In each game we followed a straight timeline. Boom, Boom, Boom. This next installment will happen on another “plane” of that storyline.

E: Next we move on to the storyline. What is this next installment’s storyline?
N: Well, I can’t say anything right now, but the story will eventually unfold itself. Maybe you should watch KH2’s secret movie. *Laughs*

E: What about the Organization 13?
N: They all died in COM and KH2 except two. Ill gives you a hint. Who did you see die and who did you not?

E: Thank you for you time, Nomura.
N: Your Welcome.

Last edited:

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Nice. So we know it's beeing started. The only people we did'nt see die were Roxas and Zexion. (We never saw him die. The screen just went black.) I. So, does that count as a new Kingdom Hearts game beeing confirmed? If so better start saving up for a PSP!

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
So 2 members of the Org. are still alive. I think Roxas is one because he just became whole with Sora, and in CoM Zexion Ididnt see Zexion die. I dont want it to come on PSP though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Do you people honestly beleive this...?

Seriously, this is entirely, and utterly fake XD

brklynzsnoopy23

awww zexion yes, roxas NOT! i think xemnas is coming back cause we didint see him disappear like other members of the organization, sooooo i think its zemnas and zexion

O

Oberon

I have a feeling that's fake... Don't know why, but why on earth would Nomura release that... We all know all the OrgXIII members died... Always worth checking I guess.

O

Oberon

I believe it. I think because your a MOD I now believe you... MIND CONTROLLER.

Kyo

This is 100% fake obviously.I hate people who lie v_v.Please close this topic ASAP.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
LOL

You people are killing. LMAO

This is so fake. The way its written makes people believe. xD

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Zorox said:
I have a feeling that's fake... Don't know why, but why on earth would Nomura release that... We all know all the OrgXIII members died... Always worth checking I guess.

lmao, atleast someone here has some sense :rolleyes:

First off, questions for Keyt. Some random guy just emailed you, saying that he interviewed Nomura, and you beleive him? Secondly...wtf....a guy interviews Nomura, and then he just emails it to random people? And since when does Nomura just give out interviews that haven't been scheduled or known about?

Now then, on the the 'interview' itself

Nomura has never given an interview that short....seriously, this was 3 questions and that's it? Why would Nomura waste his time on this?

And Nomura is just going to up an announce a new game, 2 months after the last games release, when the game isn't even out in the rest of the world, and when he's still working on another game?

Nomura doesn't come up with the entire story, he has help from numerous other people, Mr. Nojima for one, and I highly doubt he would have an entire sequels storyline written down. Even halfway through the production of KH2 there were still storyline changes, and edits

And he's just gonna give away information, such as 2 Organization Members still being alive?

O

Oberon

I Think either Lexeaus or Zexion are the only ones... Then again this is probably fake, and don't flame me because I said I believed it.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Zorox said:
I Think either Lexeaus or Zexion are the only ones... Then again this is probably fake, and don't flame me because I said I believed it.

Probably? Its fact its fake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back