• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Interveiw!!! *Only half for now*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

FINALLY NEW INFO!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAAHAH

Interviewer: (About the 14th Member) Does this character fight? What kind of weapon does she use?

Nomura: What about it? We?ve already decided, but we cant tell you right now.

Interviewer: Is the battle system the same in this game as it was in other games? I?m curious because there is no command menu there.

Nomura: The actions of the characters and the controls are a different from the past games. This is because of the screen size, however there is no need to worry because for now there is no command menu, but we may add one.

Interviwer: If there is no command, would it be because each action is added to a different button for the DS?

Nomura: Yes, however the feeling of combat in this game will be different from that of other KH Series, the method is still being thought on.

Right now this is proabley only a quater of the interveiw so be sure to check back later for the full interview!

Source: 2ch
and
Source: kh-vids.net

Y

Yannis

"but we cant tell you right now.", I knew he was going to say that!

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
i knew that Nomura wouldnt reveal any spoiler yet..he always wants to make us go nuts for some info hahaaha

khloser4life

that sucks . the only thing that we learned was that they might put a command box. I WANT MORE INFO.

khmaster101

here guys heres the full interview:p:p

Hey everyone, recently a Nintendo Magazine, "Wii and DS" has released a new Interview with Nomura, sorry for the rush on this update, but I'm at school right now, so I'll post the entire interview, later on today!

Interviewer: (About the 14th Member) Does this character fight? What kind of weapon does she use?

Nomura: What about it? We’ve already decided, but we can’t tell you right now.

Interviewer: Is the battle system the same in this game as it was in other games? I’m curious because there is no command menu there.

Nomura: The actions of the characters and the controls are a different from the past games. This is because of the screen size, however there is no need to worry because for now there is no command menu, but we may add one.

Interviwer: If there is no command, would it be because each action is added to a different button for the DS?

Nomura: Yes, however the feeling of combat in this game will be different from that of other KH Series, the method is still being thought on.

Interviewer Will there be a function where you can use the touch pen, with the lower screen?

Nomura: For now, there is no fuction where you can use the DS Touchscreen. Because if we do that, the entire feeling of Kingdom Hearts may be ruined. Also the top screen will mostly be used for the story telling, when the lower screen will be erased. However there will be somepoints where both screens will be used. Who knows, maybe later on we'll have a surprise for ourselves, and for our audience!

About Multiplayer Mode

Nomura: I find it an interesting feature, for whenever you complete a mission, the Organization member's chair will rise. Also the lowest ranking member's chair will lower more. *Laughs*. I wonder what will happen if you lose with Xemnas. *Laughs* (I'd find it funny too seeing Xemnas' chair lowering, but this highly confirms Xemnas being playable) As for the strength, and gameplay of characters, they have been altered depending on what type of member they were. Such as Xigbar's attacks have high range, but Xigbar has slow reloading time, as Lexaeus has slow movement, but very high attack power. There is still one mysterious character though.

InterviewerIs it Zexion?

Nomura: Yes, because he uses the book as a weapon. Although what we are aiming to do, is allow him to absorb other enemies attacks, and use their attacks against them.

Kingdom Hearts Coded
You can only go into Debug mode, in the data world, when meeting a certain standard. This system is one of the main viewpoints of Kingdom Hearts Coded.

Interviewer We are curious as to how will this continue after the KH2 Story.

Nomura: What are Sora and the others doing now in the real world, while the story continues in the Data world. This will not be shown. However there are many mysteries that will be answered in this game, and there will possibly be key points that will be important to the future of the series. The Phone this game will be put on has not been released yet, but that also means when it is released, there will be many possibilities with this game in the future.

Seems like Coded won't be as non-canon as we thought it would.

khmaster101

Hey guys heres the full interview:p:p

Nomura: What about it? We’ve already decided, but we can’t tell you right now.

Interviewer: Is the battle system the same in this game as it was in other games? I’m curious because there is no command menu there.

Interviewer Will there be a function where you can use the touch pen, with the lower screen?

Nomura: For now, there is no fuction where you can use the DS Touchscreen. Because if we do that, the entire feeling of Kingdom Hearts may be ruined. Also the top screen will mostly be used for the story telling, when the lower screen will be erased. However there will be somepoints where both screens will be used. Who knows, maybe later on we'll have a surprise for ourselves, and for our audience!

About Multiplayer Mode

Nomura: I find it an interesting feature, for whenever you complete a mission, the Organization member's chair will rise. Also the lowest ranking member's chair will lower more. *Laughs*. I wonder what will happen if you lose with Xemnas. *Laughs* (I'd find it funny too seeing Xemnas' chair lowering, but this highly confirms Xemnas being playable) As for the strength, and gameplay of characters, they have been altered depending on what type of member they were. Such as Xigbar's attacks have high range, but Xigbar has slow reloading time, as Lexaeus has slow movement, but very high attack power. There is still one mysterious character though.

InterviewerIs it Zexion?

Nomura: Yes, because he uses the book as a weapon. Although what we are aiming to do, is allow him to absorb other enemies attacks, and use their attacks against them.

Kingdom Hearts Coded
You can only go into Debug mode, in the data world, when meeting a certain standard. This system is one of the main viewpoints of Kingdom Hearts Coded.

Interviewer We are curious as to how will this continue after the KH2 Story.

Nomura: What are Sora and the others doing now in the real world, while the story continues in the Data world. This will not be shown. However there are many mysteries that will be answered in this game, and there will possibly be key points that will be important to the future of the series. The Phone this game will be put on has not been released yet, but that also means when it is released, there will be many possibilities with this game in the future.

Seems like Coded won't be as non-canon as we thought it would.

Dam guys sry about the frk double posting my computer is screwed up...

khloser4life

Xaldin(translator) said that it is not complete or something, that he will add more later, he just logged in. Or is he she, who knows...

didnt he mean that the first half was the portion that was first put on this thread, and then the rest that was posted by khmaster was the full thing?

khloser4life

i would rather zexion use his book to attak (like goofy does with the akashik record) and he can also use pages as a projectile.

XIIIStarr

What I want to know is, is Roxas wielding the Kingdom Key just for the trailer, or are we really going to have to suffer the stupidity of playing as Roxas using the weak kingdom key instead of the powerfull Oathkeeper and Oblivion. If we are, then I will be EXTREMELY angry!

MemoriesFading

i really don't care that much for coded.i mean c'mon the game is on a phone!but the ds sounds great but i would much rather it be on play station 2.i can't wait to play as larxene!if you can.GIRL POWER oh yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back