• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Nomura Interveiw!!! *Only half for now*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexy Angel
Id rather play as Xemnas because he is the most powerful, unless the 14th member is better (which i hope she is)

Glitch

I'm not sure, I'm gonna' try using them all since they all have ups and downs. Oh yeah, thanks for the interview translations Xaldin!(=^]

General Xenos

well, if the all of the organization can be played, then what member would u most likely want to play as???

for me it would be 3 people

1.Marluxia (come on he has a scythe) :thumbup:
2.Saix (berserk mode would pwn)
and
3.Xaldin (soooooo many lances= so means to ways to cut up the enemy)

Last edited:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
NO! Coded will be important, D=. Dammit. Ah well, wiki and YT should suffice. Also, 358/2...sounds interesting, but Nomura fails.

Honestly, why is the risk not worth it? They could do great things. If they're not gonna use the touch screen, which should have been the whole point of it being on DS, they might as well have put it on PSP too.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Nomura has his reasons, he always has a reason for the things he does

I still don't consider it much of an excuse, really. "It could ruin the gameplay, it'd be too different, etc". Um, hello?!!? That's the whole point of the DS. Sure there are some risks, but the whole reason for it is for you to have a different gameplay experience, that's intuitive, fun, yet still feels like the original. Sure, he and his team could mess up, and they might fail. But that means they still tried. They could end up not failing, and the gameplay could be great.

Not taking advantage of all the DS has to offer just because he doesn't want to risk it...I just don't like that, =/.

General Xenos

well u have your opinion an i have mine, just know that u r not the one makin money off of KH, he is

Last edited:

darkheart709

Bronze Member
did't nomura say that the bottom screen will be used kinda like pictochat in multiplayer, so it probably wont be used for the main gameplay, the lower screen will probably be used for a map

Charlie K

Back in Business
Probablly with Roxas having the Kingdom Key, it's kinda like Sora gaining Keyblades. Also how do we know it's only half of the interview?

Kurxi

Zexion only copying attacks? Man, that is so sucky... It should be like Zexion's boss battle, pages projectiles!

[√]Genuflect
It should be like Zexion's boss battle, pages projectiles!
Or copying Sora and Riku!

What I want to know is, is Roxas wielding the Kingdom Key just for the trailer, or are we really going to have to suffer the stupidity of playing as Roxas using the weak kingdom key instead of the powerfull Oathkeeper and Oblivion. If we are, then I will be EXTREMELY angry!
He's holding the Oathkeeper and Oblivion.It's obvious right?
He's holding it when he's in Deep Dive.

Zexionmaster

Zexion is such a mystery, is he not?

A total mystery, yes. Hes the one im looking forward to playing as, not because the producers are trying to find a way to make a feature for his weapon,"The Book of Death", as an attack absorber. Its probably because he is my favorite member, which is still also Roxas, Axel, and Lexaeus.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
Nomura: What about it? We?ve already decided, but we cant tell you right now.

kinda cocky there, think he's sick of interviews? :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back