• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New *NOMURA INTERVEIW FROM THE PREMIRE PARTY*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theinversekey

May 9!? Thats my birthday!!! Now a KH movie anoucement would be a sweet birthday present! That is what you guys are talking about right, cause im kinda confused.

On another note, in the KH2 gameinformer magazine, nomura said "If we were to create it, I would definitely consider it and the movie should be possible." He said this in reference to directing a KH CG movie!

Also, didnt nomura say something about working on something else before returning to the KH series??? If someoe could give me the link to the interview where he said this 'cause im kinda confused on what exactly he said. Thanks all!

E

Eclipse

kh3 most likely won't be a movie, nomura already said you can expect something kh related in the middle of the ps3's life :p

moneyman232

i think it'll be a game...especially if it's next-gen. Next-gen games are much bigger projects than current-gen. Maybe nomura can pull a larger team for Kh3, that way it wont be another 4-5 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back