• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New News.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Kingdom Hearts 2 - Nomura Speaks!
[09 Nov 2005] [Cow]

Hey everyone,

In a recent interview, Tetsuya Nomura spoke about how Kingdom Hearts 2 was different from its predecessors.

-"The game will be more comfortable to play than the demos people have played around events and conventions... "

-"There will be more than 5 FF characters, some returning from Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories."(We already know about 6 and possibly Yuffie and Cid)

Thanks to SSUK for translating.
This from www.kh2.co.uk

O

Orochi Yashiro

Possibly also means possibly not...

If cid isn't there, who's gonna install things on the gummi ship?

If yuffie isn't there, who's gonna... wait all she did was stand there, look pretty, fight weakly, and be voiced by christy carlson romano

were's_sora

HEY YUFFIE RULZ!!!!!!! I hope that it will be in the KH2... or at least AERIS!!! or TIFA!!!!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Cid will most def. be in kh2, he is in all Final Fantasy games and KH. So why isn't he in this one?

chasingdusk

*snickers* at what Orochi Yashiro said.....yea, I couldn't believe my ears when I heard Romano voiced Yuffie. I was like, "wha!? that Even Stevens girl?"

I'm glad nomura said what he did b/c that could possibly mean that the camera is fixed and better controls than kh.

Reverse Rebirth

Yup actually you're missing Cloud The_Superior345...and if you count the kids on DI there is also Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie

Also there isn't any point just to get rid of the characters that were in KH because they now have their own world and who better to fill it with? The characters they already used.

This is very brief, i know but i am extremely tired because i've been sick the last couple days so i apologize. Feel free to add onto what i said it would be greatly apreciated.

sorry about that....like i said, i was out of it.

Last edited:
P

Prince_of_Light

yeah, they should push in more of FF this time, I was rather disappointed that there wasnt much from FF compared to what they did with disney.

JG_Vandom

I still wanna see kid Tidus fighting beside Sora atleast while on the Islands.

Maybe they can team up against the bhk. :)

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i like the fact that there is more ff characters but i dont think they should but in the exact amount of disney characters as ff characters otherwise itll be an overload and theyll be too many characters.

ur-vile

Awards
Now that Square Enix owns the majority of Taito, I'd like to see something Bobble Bobble-related in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back