• As we all know, this is a forum for Kingdom Hearts. Even so, if anybody posts spoilers for Endgame anywhere on this site without spoiler tags, you will be banned. If you change your avatar to something related to Endgame, you will be banned. If you put something in your signature, send a message to somebody that is visibly seen, or share spoilers with somebody who does not wish to see them, you will be banned.

New Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Awards
For all of you who know me I have had this name, BO_dbl._sizzle, since I have been here. I have now decided that I wish to change my name. If you have any suggestions or if you like one from my list please post here and tell me. This is really big for me b/c I feel like this name is be, but I believe it is time for a big change for me, sort of like a coming back present for myself since I've been gone for a few months and now comign back. So please tell me!!

My list:

White Night

Thunderous Silence

Timeless Moment

True Lies

Tough Love

Alone Together

White Rose

Double Take

North Star

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I dont know you but I've read some of your post from this and last year since I became a member. If you want my suggestion I would say go with Thunderous Silence. It sounds powerful but yet nice and calm at the same time.

Shadukai X

Banned
Awards
You have a very unique username. It's not that hard to remember you because of your username. If you get rid of that, essentially you will temporarily get rid of your identity.

I like it a lot, and its how I remember you, I think you should stick with what you got.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Awards
^ LOL, that's quite true, they are all just oxymoronic.

I think you should change it to Renegade Dagger or Endgame.

...I have no particular reason for suggesting that.

From your list:
I guess the best would be Double Take.