• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Name

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
For all of you who know me I have had this name, BO_dbl._sizzle, since I have been here. I have now decided that I wish to change my name. If you have any suggestions or if you like one from my list please post here and tell me. This is really big for me b/c I feel like this name is be, but I believe it is time for a big change for me, sort of like a coming back present for myself since I've been gone for a few months and now comign back. So please tell me!!

My list:

White Night

Thunderous Silence

Timeless Moment

True Lies

Tough Love

Alone Together

White Rose

Double Take

North Star

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
I dont know you but I've read some of your post from this and last year since I became a member. If you want my suggestion I would say go with Thunderous Silence. It sounds powerful but yet nice and calm at the same time.

Shadukai X

Banned
You have a very unique username. It's not that hard to remember you because of your username. If you get rid of that, essentially you will temporarily get rid of your identity.

I like it a lot, and its how I remember you, I think you should stick with what you got.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
^ LOL, that's quite true, they are all just oxymoronic.

I think you should change it to Renegade Dagger or Endgame.

...I have no particular reason for suggesting that.

From your list:
I guess the best would be Double Take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back