• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

new name for unbirths

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
you know how names change when they are translated into english. like shinigami is soulreaper in bleach. well maybe unbirths might be a little different. i was thinking somewhere around the lines between un-borns and de-borns. what do you think the name might be altered as?

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Probably not. Usually when they do that, it's because they figure that we won't understand what it means if left just translated from the original Japanese word/name.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Probably not. Usually when they do that, it's because they figure that we won't understand what it means if left just translated from the original Japanese word/name.
not really, shinigami is very understandable. also unbirth could have been a bit too accurate and could have a simpler translation.

Awards
Unbirth sounds cooler anyway. :p

Debirth sounds better.
Wait, no it doesn't.

But Bittermeat said that the name could be read as "Amber" or "Unbirth".

[qupte=Newb]also unbirth could have been a bit too accurate and could have a simpler translation.[/quote]

Yeah, because "Un-born" is soooo much different than "Unbirth".

Cissy

Bronze Member
Debirth sounds better.
Wait, no it doesn't.

But Bittermeat said that the name could be read as "Amber" or "Unbirth".

Hmm. Not sure which sounds better.

I'll leave this up to the translators for now.

C

Colours

you know how names change when they are translated into english. like shinigami is soulreaper in bleach. well maybe unbirths might be a little different. i was thinking somewhere around the lines between un-borns and de-borns. what do you think the name might be altered as?

It doesn't make sence, go ask bittermeat for details.Lmao

Cissy

Bronze Member
No, they should change it to Anti-Poohs.
Because Disney wouldn't want any children typing "Unbirth" into Google now, would they?
I'm sure the young female teens would appreciate it, actually. D: [/sarcasm]

God that was awful.

But funny.

Unbirth should be fine...I don't think people actually use that term for anything else.

Awards
Why, when I could just believe you, say you're right, and allow you to bask in the wonderful light of victory?

For all intents and purposes- he is right. Needless to say, no one needs to go google searching unless they're in for a surprise.

I was recently introduced to the other Unbirth. So, thanks KH. Promoting shock images.

Cissy

Bronze Member
For all intents and purposes- he is right. Needless to say, no one needs to go google searching unless they're in for a surprise.

I was recently introduced to the other Unbirth. So, thanks KH. Promoting shock images.

Oh, no, I definitely believed him.

Don't even remind me of the time when I searched for images of "beds" for art class...

*sigh* Now the name might actually be a problem.

Awards
The ironic thing is I couldn't tell if I was more disgusted than just overall amused at the pictures.

I was giggling simply at the concept of it- all the while with a tad hint of nausea.

The judge doesn't need to know that.
But it's rather disturbing that people actually associated their theories about the new enemy with... that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back