• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New name for Riku's part of CoM.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

neon6

Since King Mickey's only seen in Riku's part of CoM, I think the title should be called The King and I. ROTFLOL.

I

The Show Must Go On
*slap* You are an idiot. Stop making pointless threads that spam up the forum. Now.

neon6

*slap* You are an idiot. Stop making pointless threads that spam up the forum. Now.

Okay then! Seriously everyone, if I knew this would be troubling for everyone, I would not have even thought of this thread.

Last edited:

neon6

Anyway, to avoid future flamming, can someone get this thread deleted?

Sora18

Why would they do that, your just trying to get your post count up, you lying sack of sh** I know what your up too, Your like the other guys on the site, that do this, just because they want to become premium members, were not stupid ok?

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Why would they do that, your just trying to get your post count up, you lying sack of sh** I know what your up too, Your like the other guys on the site, that do this, just because they want to become premium members, were not stupid ok?

........i was thinking he just wanted to have a little fun?

Sora18

So the truth comes out, man that is just sad, someone should really close this thread, because it's useless. Alright, so someone close this thread, thanks.

twilight726

pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless pointless and pointless. also pointless pointless pointless i am sorry but pointless.

Sora18

Oh my god, I thought I told someone to close this thread, it's so darn pointless, and there are to many pointless posts, like mine, and others, but oh well enjoy the fun... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back