• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZigZag

Errr... Goofy.. did what? Are you sure you didn't want to write Pete?
ANYWAY! I still think that Aqua's dreaming that during the beginning or the end of Xemnas' non-existence. =)

Attemisc

I personally think it has something to do with Eraqus. The fight takes place in the LoD. And we all know that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
I personally think it has something to do with Eraqus. The fight takes place in the LoD. And we all know that
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But, why would he become evil and attack Aqua? And like Kairi, He didn't become a Heartless, so why would his Nobody behave like that, when Namine didn't. And how would he get the black coat? MX originated that.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
But, why would he become evil and attack Aqua? And like Kairi, He didn't become a Heartless, so why would his Nobody behave like that, when Namine didn't. And how would he get the black coat? MX originated that.

THIS!
The only supporting factor people have for it being Eraqus is that the battle takes place in Land of Departure... but that doesn't mean anything! The Xemnas battle in KH1 took place in Hollow Bastion area where you fight Maleficent but Hollow Bastion had no connection to Xemnas whatsoever.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Vanitas' Sentiment's Sentiment in an Organization Cloak!!!
Yeah, I can't think of a real answer.
I hope it's not Another Xehanort, and the Eraqus and Ansem the Wise theories don't make sense.

I'm hoping for the New Antagonist.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Yeah, I'm hoping it's the new antagonist. I'd prefer they introduced KH4's (the new) antagonist either before or during KH3. Waiting until KH4 or even later in KH4 (like "Ansem" in KH1) to reveal him sounds stupid to me. The main reason I feel that "Ansem" wasn't revealed from the get go in KH1 was because it was the first game, but Kingdom Hearts is now an established franchise. Another reason I'd hate for them to wait is because the whole KH1 style was already done and was kind of done again in CoM and KH2. It's been done enough times already.

As for Eraqus' nobody, again, I can see a small chance of that happening. I remember someone even mentioning how the secret ending being mistranslated (specifically around the area where people say the talk about Eraqus' heart was mentioned). I think the way MX killed him might of lead to Eraqus having a heartless and nobody. Who's to say he didn't become the first new heartless/ nobody in the RoL in years?

kayos90

This is going to really farfetched and has no backing whatsoever but I think it would work really easy for Nomura since there isn't anything preventing it really.

We all saw how Aqua was in the shore of the Realm of Darkness with Ansem the wise semi-vegetablized. Well, let's say Ansem the Wise brought some piece of technology with him that allowed Aqua to fight a digitized data file much like the Organization members or something in relation to that. This way, it would be unlockable having unlocked the Secret Ending; I think this would make it an awesome requirement to the new secret boss; and it would be sort of cameo much like the Lingering Sentiment fight from KHIIFM+. As to who the boss might be, there can be multiple candidates but I think this is a plausible idea.

xd20

Still not valid as we don't know how MX looked like when he was younger. For all you know, MX looked exactly like Terra when he was younger therefore it was both MX having Ansem and Xemnas as the heartless and nobody respectively. Your theory is nowhere near certain.

We dunno what MX looked like, but we know what his hair did. There was a scene in BBS showing a young MX from behind when they were on Destiny Islands. The hair looks exactly like Ansem The Heartless' hair. And Xemnas is noted that he looks just like AtW's apprentice in KH2, which turned out in BBS that the apprentice was infact Terranort, who predominately looks like Terra. And Xemnas has a similar haircut to Terra, just longer.

So my 3 hearts splitting could turn out to be true, and we could see Master Eraqus' nobody/heartless/whatever in KH3.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

micbeasty

This is going to really farfetched and has no backing whatsoever but I think it would work really easy for Nomura since there isn't anything preventing it really.

We all saw how Aqua was in the shore of the Realm of Darkness with Ansem the wise semi-vegetablized. Well, let's say Ansem the Wise brought some piece of technology with him that allowed Aqua to fight a digitized data file much like the Organization members or something in relation to that. This way, it would be unlockable having unlocked the Secret Ending; I think this would make it an awesome requirement to the new secret boss; and it would be sort of cameo much like the Lingering Sentiment fight from KHIIFM+. As to who the boss might be, there can be multiple candidates but I think this is a plausible idea.

yea i guess tht could work,it sounds pausible, but your forgetting tht the secne with ansem on the beach is the secret ending so there wouldn"t really be anything after tht u would think.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Nah, he didn't lose his heart to darkness. He just got fucked up and had his remaining self go into Terra. He didn't lose his heart to darkness he just got defeated by someone who used darkness.

jonXjon

Uhm, how come no one thinks the LS Battle was Canon but are putting thought to who this is. Maybe he's just a random Org. XIII Fanboy. We have no idea of knowing. (But i know how you guys love to theorize....) So I think it must be some new character we don't know about yet.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The entire sky of LoD is covered with the dark clouds during that battle. I don't know what cause the atmosphere to change or whatsoever but possibly have to do with that Hooded Boss. Doubt it happen after the destruction of LoD or before that event, though maybe Aqua came back to LoD to see the night stars and remember the moment that Terra and Ven spend looking at with her.

Then maybe, just maybe, all of sudden, the sky of LoD turn dark and the Boss appear out of nowhere, confronting Aqua.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Uhm, how come no one thinks the LS Battle was Canon but are putting thought to who this is.
Because this is the first time we've seen what this boss looks like and we have no clue about anything around it and trying to cancel it down.

Maybe he's just a random Org. XIII Fanboy. .
No. 1) The Org. wasn't around then
2) no way would someone in the KH universe be a Fanboy as it was shown by Days that they did all their missions by stealth
3) you're kidding and this response is a joke :p

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
The entire sky of LoD is covered with the dark clouds during that battle. I don't know what cause the atmosphere to change or whatsoever but possibly have to do with that Hooded Boss. Doubt it happen after the destruction of LoD or before that event, though maybe Aqua came back to LoD to see the night stars and remember the moment that Terra and Ven spend looking at with her.

Then maybe, just maybe, all of sudden, the sky of LoD turn dark and the Boss appear out of nowhere, confronting Aqua.

You know what, I just realized you're probably right. Because as soon as Aqua sees LoD destroyed, she immediately turns it into Castle Oblivion so if this battle took place after the destruction of LoD the battle would be outside Castle Oblivion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back