• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Well, the reason for wearing that cloak is to protect your heart from being corrupt when using the corridors of darkness. So this thing definitely has a heart.

Awards
@grass: i was wondering about the clok too but i decided that if he dosent have an armor it couldve just gone into a org cloak. i figured ME had some yoo (because of his paronoia to the darknes) but i doubt it. as to why him and xemnas have the same lightsabers, is because for one, aqua had his keyblade so he maybe had to use another weapon (i think i saw him using similar blue light thingys in his boss fight) and two, MEs heart couldve had an effect on xehanorts body which basucally became xemnas.

Why would he not have armor? He's got the pieces of armor on his clothing and is the one that told them about the armor's purpose, it entails that he would have his own. Having him in an Organization coat just doesn't make sense.
Also, how would ME's heart hypothetically affecting Xehanort's body have [i]any[/i] effect on ME's Sentiment? His sentiment would have been created well before his heart could affect Xehanort.

Precisely its a new character connected to a previously existing one, its Riku

I can't tell, please tell me you're joking.

Well, the reason for wearing that cloak is to protect your heart from being corrupt when using the corridors of darkness. So this thing definitely has a heart.

Uh, I can think of roughly 13 people who wore that same thing and didn't have hearts.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Why would he not have armor? He's got the pieces of armor on his clothing and is the one that told them about the armor's purpose, it entails that he would have his own. Having him in an Organization coat just doesn't make sense.
Also, how would ME's heart hypothetically affecting Xehanort's body have [i]any[/i] effect on ME's Sentiment? His sentiment would have been created well before his heart could affect Xehanort.
i guess he would have armor but maybe he wasnt wearing it to not get recognized or something. 8/
maybe not...
and what i ment about its effect on xemnas is that all the sentiments weve seen so far use the same weapon as their normal person. so if this is hinting torwads ME having light sabers which, since terra has his heart, could influence xemnas. im starting to like the idea of it being eraqus nobody but only if its non cann.

Xenin

Banned
Man! Man! Man! I lost my train of thought....

Oh Okay! I like the idea that it's Xemnas from the futre or something. Kinda convaluted but yeah. I don't know. It is blue and he's wearing black...It might be Darth Vader. But no I hope it's someone new.

LAA

OK, I think I'll offer my opinion/s on this...

My first opinion, is that this may be MX sentiment,
Spoiler Spoiler Show

I just want to add, I like the idea of Master Eraqus sentiment, I can imagine the character lifting his hood and seeing his face, but the blades baffle me, as if you read my theory about his identity, then I can see how the secret boss could be master xehanort sentiment, however, if its master eraqus' sentiment, how can you explain the blades...

Also, another note, I dont think
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Great theories so far guys, really enjoy reading them, I'm really hyped up to fight this boss and learn his identity anyway

EDIT: Just found something else in the video that supports my theory a bit more
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

xd20

I've seen the JP version in its entirety and I have a decent idea of who it could be..
Massive spoilers btw.

So at the end of BBS, Eraqus was supposedly destroyed, and MX put his heart into Terra's, turning him into Terra as Xehanort, or "Terranort" I suppose. Then in the secret ending we figure out Eraqus' heart resided within Terra's to fill the void, much like Sora did to Ven's heart. So I believe, when they turned into heartless and nobodies, their hearts split up.

For instance, Ansem The Heartless contained the heart of MX within him. And Xemnas contained the heart of Terra within him, which is why he refers to aqua's armor as friend. So that leaves Eraqus' heart, meaning the cloaked being could very well be Eraqus incarnated into a new being, perhaps not a heartless or nobody, but some being exclusive to KH3. Or perhaps he's the result of both, since Terranort had three hearts by the end of BBS.

This also means their hearts are still out there and they can all be saved. So I'm sure that'll be Sora's mission in KH3. I've always wanted the Xehanort Chronicles to end to where you see Aqua and Terra talking to sora and saying "Ready to begin your training?" lol.

xd20

We haven't seen Ansem the Wise fight yet. Its my guess that its him.

Ahaha you just gave me a decent idea. If that is indeed Ansem the Wise, perhaps he originally instated Organization XIII, but was overthrown by Xehanort's Apprentice. Which could be why he was riddled with guilt throughout KH2 and wanted to redeem himself.

Last edited:

LAA

Some things wrong with those theories though...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, Can someone answer this question, just out of curosity...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Shadow Key

...I like the idea that it's Xemnas from the futre or something. Kinda convaluted but yeah...

Xemnas from the future?

great_scott_400.png

kayos90

Some things wrong with those theories though...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Also, Can someone answer this question, just out of curosity...

Spoiler Spoiler Show

1.) It can't be AtW because the secret ending reveals to us that he doesn't know about Terranort therefore he wouldn't know about Terra, unless they made the boss fight Aqua exclusive, non-canon, etc etc. There are some logical statements that can be made as to why also.

2.) As to why the kids don't remember. Seriously? I don't remember half the crap as a kid when I was like 14-18, alright? Think about kids and teenagers. They can't remember THAT far back unless they have some visual reference and even then it's a gut feeling. Now about Donald and Goofy, just blamed Nomura. I'm pretty sure Nomura didn't think of BbS remotely when he was making the first Kingdom Hearts.

3.) I still am going to go with gut feelings of it being MX's Nobody because even though a heartless wasn't created, his body was still left empty therefore can be made into a Nobody. I'm also going with the fact that it can be a younger version of MX but it's a projected memory, which explains why LoD is shown perfectly fine and also explains the lack of use of a keyblade. There are some flaws with this theory but it's better. Third gut feeling is that it is just random canon boss. I'm seriously thinking that this Cloaked Sentiment is like the leftover feelings of MX in his cloak that he wore in the beginning of the game or some random crap.

By the way, I know you guys are coming up with some complex explanations but you guys are giving Nomura too much credit. I highly doubt he thinks that complex and far ahead so if it's too complicated, it's probably not possible.

xd20

Well even if its not Eraqus, my theory still works for a possible villian in KH3. Since its obvious MX turned into Ansem The Heartless, and Terra turned into Xemnas.

Unless ofc when they fused into a single being, their hearts fused as well. Meaning when they split into heartless and nobody, their hearts fragmented, a bit of each of them residing within. So in KH3 when Sora destroys whatever final entity they've created, their hearts are free and can rejoin their original vessels. Then when this occurs, MX returns and Sora has to have a final fight with him, keyblade to keyblade. That would actually work out pretty well haha.

kayos90

Well even if its not Eraqus, my theory still works for a possible villian in KH3. Since its obvious MX turned into Ansem The Heartless, and Terra turned into Xemnas.

Unless ofc when they fused into a single being, their hearts fused as well. Meaning when they split into heartless and nobody, their hearts fragmented, a bit of each of them residing within. So in KH3 when Sora destroys whatever final entity they've created, their hearts are free and can rejoin their original vessels. Then when this occurs, MX returns and Sora has to have a final fight with him, keyblade to keyblade. That would actually work out pretty well haha.

Still not valid as we don't know how MX looked like when he was younger. For all you know, MX looked exactly like Terra when he was younger therefore it was both MX having Ansem and Xemnas as the heartless and nobody respectively. Your theory is nowhere near certain.

boo_shoe2000

My guess is that it' an "adult Ventus". Like Xehanort, he also lost his power to weild the keyblade and went to lightsabers.....since it's the next best thing(duh). See how he handles his blades? The question on how he got in that timeline though..............I don't know. But hey! Xehanort created Heartless, Mickey made Gummi Ships, and Goofy took stupidity to a whole new level, so I'm guessing he made a time machine.

manmark

Awards
My guess is that it' an "adult Ventus". Like Xehanort, he also lost his power to weild the keyblade and went to lightsabers.....since it's the next best thing(duh). See how he handles his blades? The question on how he got in that timeline though..............I don't know. But hey! Xehanort created Heartless, Mickey made Gummi Ships, and Goofy took stupidity to a whole new level, so I'm guessing he made a time machine.
so tell me how you thought of that theory. because he is inside sora

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back