• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

I think that in KH3 We'll get another form of enemy. Like how we got heartless in KH1, and nobodies in KH2, in KH3 We get HearNobSouls. They'r created when people lose their hearts from their reproductive organs that are left behind. This is the remains of Xehanort's reproductive organs and Aqua is in Castle Oblivion where to lose is to find, and to find is to lose.
s1gildragonin30yearss1seafoodsoupBelive me, Nomura isn't afraid to mind-firetruck us again with something like this.

So let me get this straight... according to you, Aqua in the trailer has found and is fighting the secret boss, which is the castrated junk of either MX or Terranort, and afterward she loses her virginity to it...

s1shepards1angrypples1cofeemans1swimmingfaces1jessies1eyeballs

Wow, just... wow. That is horror-inducing on so many levels.

Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Nah man, she lost that a long time ago (how else did you think she made Master?)

Aqualung

Gee thanks for the image. Aqua x Eraqus x Master Xehanort

what_has_been_seen_cannot_be_unseen_695.jpg

And the sad thing is, that actually might have happened, minus MX. It was revealed that Master Eraqus was "afraid" of Terra's reliance on the darkness, else he would have passed the Master examination. But now that you think about it, there could have been more than just that and the fact that Ven was barred from entry... I don't see how MX would have fit into the student-teacher encounter though, it probably would have been Aqua x Eraqus at most. MX would have wanted Terra to become Master, or maybe he planned to use the fact that Eraqus didn't pick him to further fuel his embrace of the darkness. Maybe he found out that Eraqus might've had a thing for Aqua and set up the encounter to ensure that Terra wouldn't pass the exam... 0_o

To think, Ventus and Terra might've actually had a chance to become Masters...

Last edited:

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Hmm i'm gonna go for the obvious choice and say its the enemy for KH 3D. Who that enemy will be I don't know, but i'm hoping its not Xehanort or any of his incarnations.

VLR.XIII

ju=dging from the trailer, this boss would be like Xemnas from KHFM, no voices

The reason that there wasn't any voices was that it was a new scene in the English version of a game being released in Japan No point in another recording session.

And a bit of mystery never hurts...

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Nomura compared this boss to the secret bosses of the other games, so I'm going to take a guess that it's not Xemnas. Rather, it's another character he invented.
Good guess that what I think too the whole thing just seems too obvious, the enigmatic Org. with energy blades c'mon.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Aqua will knock off his hood and we will all see that it is Sephiroth before his Over9000-meter blade

Ugh... I'm getting tired of Sephiroth. Sephiroth wouldn't even make sense in BBS unless it was a friendly tournament match since he's not insane yet. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they include Sephiroth in KH3 to try and finish or extend Cloud's story in KH.

jawz

Ugh... I'm getting tired of Sephiroth. Sephiroth wouldn't even make sense in BBS unless it was a friendly tournament match since he's not insane yet. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they include Sephiroth in KH3 to try and finish or extend Cloud's story in KH.

Impossible! FF7 lives on forever in all SE games.

Aqualung

Then choose someone other than Sephiroth... like Genesis or something, I don't know. Sephiroth's not the only FFVII character you know.

JENOVA!! Man, you have no idea how badly I want to see her as an optional boss in KH. It'd be totally bad@$$! And you could get a special Keyblade after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back