• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZiggyK

a_med_eg_rev_phoenix_004.jpg

Yet isn't Obi-Wan Kenobi also outdated (with the last live-action Star Wars movie featuring him was launched in 2005), thus creating a situation where Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks would still knock him out in 1 hit? Were Obi-Wan Kenobi more recent, he would have a greater chance of surviving, but...

Obi-Wan Kenobi has been around and surviving strong since 1979, a measly five years (if you dont count the clone wars series) would not hinder his awesomeness seeing as it survives strong for nearly 20 years between original and prequel series. Also, novelty, which Chuck Norris harnesses decays faster than awesomeness, which Obi-Wan weilds.

magicedd

Bronze Member
Awards
Heres my theory, MX is really Voldemort, and he made a horcruxes, and thoses two things hes holding are wands, XP. Nah any Really we wont know who he is untill the game comes out, mabey, But i doubt it could be some one from the past or future, but it could have somthing to do with memorys, other then that beats me

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
WTF? Stop going OT before you get this thread closed.Your not funny this shit isn't funny. Now get back to making some sensible theories.

Aqualung

This is my last post on Chuck Norris's involvement with the secret boss, because I do not wish to derail it any further than our discussion on "who the new secret boss was" already has, even though I had assumed that the topic was about who the new secret boss was in the NA/EU version of BBS.

Obi-Wan Kenobi has been around and surviving strong since 1979, a measly five years (if you dont count the clone wars series) would not hinder his awesomeness seeing as it survives strong for nearly 20 years between original and prequel series. Also, novelty, which Chuck Norris harnesses decays faster than awesomeness, which Obi-Wan weilds.

takethaty.png

Yet Darth Vader managed to cut down Obi-Wan Kenobi. Therefore, Obi-Wan Naminé would not have occurred because Obi-Wan Kenobi could not apparently survive a lightsaber swing with his "awesomeness," and Chuck Norris is still alive. Therefore, I think we can agree that Chuck Norris > Obi-Wan Kenobi, meaning that the latter could not survive a roundhouse kick from the former. Thus, because of the contradiction that you have created in your posts as pointed out earlier, your theory has been invalidated and mine has yet to be disproven.

Last edited:

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

In fact, you just disproved your own theory by stating that Obi-Wan Naminé is the twice-removed cousin of Chuck Norris along with what you just posted, because if there is no being twice-removed as a cousin of Chuck Norris and there is no surviving or coming back from a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, then that means either Obi-Wan Naminé was roundhouse kicked once which meant what you just said wouldn't happen because then Obi-Wan Naminé wouldn't exist, or Obi-Wan Kenobi wasn't roundhouse kicked and therefore Obi-Wan Naminé would not have happened according to what you just said. You created a contradiction in your argument, therefore invalidating your own claim that the secret boss is Obi-Wan Naminé.

Phoenix Wright? Well done...

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
The new boss looks pretty awesome....no doubt about that.
I want to say it was Xenahort but then again, ehhhhhhh I'm not sure.
Can't wait to play him though! XD

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Here's the problem with any of the theories that wouldn't require time travel (MX's master, etc.): why can't this Emphatic Entity use the Keyblade? If it could, wouldn't it rather use that than these blue swords?

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Here's the problem with any of the theories that wouldn't require time travel (MX's master, etc.): why can't this Emphatic Entity use the Keyblade? If it could, wouldn't it rather use that than these blue swords?
That also entails on why Xemnas didn't use a keyblade even though Nomura hinted that he could.

Cissy

Bronze Member
.erased..........................................................

Last edited:

tacochance

I think that in KH3 We'll get another form of enemy. Like how we got heartless in KH1, and nobodies in KH2, in KH3 We get HearNobSouls. They'r created when people lose their hearts from their reproductive organs that are left behind. This is the remains of Xehanort's reproductive organs and Aqua is in Castle Oblivion where to lose is to find, and to find is to lose.
s1gildragonin30yearss1seafoodsoupBelive me, Nomura isn't afraid to mind-fuck us again with something like this.

Neko

Keep Holding On
Awards
I`m interested to see who this new boss is. When I saw them I was thinking "Who the heck is that?!" Looks like a good battle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back