• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqualung

Stop going against me. Obi-Wan Namine. As I said before, you can't prove me wrong. Go on, try I bet you can't!

That's what I thought.

It is neither. Instead, it is Kairi from a future where women in Kingdom Hearts have dominated the universe, and lightsabers and whips have replaced Keyblades. I mean, come on, people in that era use The Force to lock and unlock keyholes. There's no need for Keyblades in the future when everyone's a freaking JEDI OR SITH! Especially if they are Sith Inquisitors... :D

I may not have proven you wrong, but you have only affirmed my theory by stating that the secret boss is a woman from KH and is from a future where the Jedi and The Force exist. Have a nice day. ;)

Aqualung

No... I found out the true answer. It's the twice-removed cousin of CHUCK NORRIS!!

There are no twice-removed cousins of Chuck Norris. This is because he permanently removes cousins once with roundhouse kicks.

Ademaa

Jenova cast Time Compression on Gaia and Sin causing Shantotto throw Gabranth into Lightning, creating Noctis and throwing him into the Land of Departure, those blue swords are just one of his many weapons...oh, and he has a plaid skirt on underneath the coat.

Aqualung

Nah, Chuck Norris can't be beat and since it's possible to beat this guy it'd have to be one of his twice-removed cousins.

Obi-Wan Namine = Chuck Norris twice removed cousin.

Did you both just not read my last post?

There are no twice-removed cousins of Chuck Norris. This is because he permanently removes cousins once with roundhouse kicks.

There is no such thing as "twice-removing" a cousin taken out by a roundhouse kick. They cannot be removed again! To say they are twice removed makes no logical sense!

Unless... like an acquaintance of mine once said... "HOLY SMOKES YOU'RE A TOON!"

ZiggyK

Did you both just not read my last post?

Exactly, after being round-house kicked, Obi-Wan Kenobi had to cling onto a living being, a.k.a. Namine, thus requiring the need to be 'twice-removed'.

Thus, the circle is complete and the student is the master.

Last edited:

Aqualung

Exactly, after being round-house kicked, Obi-Wan Kenobi had to cling onto a living being, a.k.a. Namine.

Thus, the circle is complete and the student is the master.

No dude, you just don't get Chuck Norris jokes. THERE IS NO SURVIVING A CHUCK NORRIS ROUNDHOUSE KICK! Doesn't matter if they're Obi Wan Kenobi, they get roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris and they die!

Exactly, after being round-house kicked, Obi-Wan Kenobi had to cling onto a living being, a.k.a. Namine.

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

In fact, you just disproved your own theory by stating that Obi-Wan Naminé is the twice-removed cousin of Chuck Norris along with what you just posted, because if there is no being twice-removed as a cousin of Chuck Norris and there is no surviving or coming back from a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, then that means either Obi-Wan Naminé was roundhouse kicked once which meant what you just said wouldn't happen because then Obi-Wan Naminé wouldn't exist, or Obi-Wan Kenobi wasn't roundhouse kicked and therefore Obi-Wan Naminé would not have happened according to what you just said. You created a contradiction in your argument, therefore invalidating your own claim that the secret boss is Obi-Wan Naminé.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
No dude, you just don't get Chuck Norris jokes. THERE IS NO SURVIVING A CHUCK NORRIS ROUNDHOUSE KICK! Doesn't matter if they're Obi Wan Kenobi, they get roundhouse kicked by Chuck Norris and they die!

In fact, you just disproved your own theory by stating that Obi-Wan Naminé is the twice-removed cousin of Chuck Norris, because if there is no being twice-removed as a cousin of Chuck Norris and there is no surviving or coming back from a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, then that means either Obi-Wan Naminé was roundhouse kicked once which meant what you just said wouldn't happen because then Obi-Wan Naminé wouldn't exist, or Obi-Wan Kenobi wasn't roundhouse kicked and therefore Obi-Wan Naminé would not have happened according to what you just said. You created a contradiction in your argument, therefore invalidating your own claim that the secret boss is Obi-Wan Naminé.

...Okay, you're taking this waaaaay too seriously now.

ZiggyK

In fact, you just disproved your own theory by stating that Obi-Wan Naminé is the twice-removed cousin of Chuck Norris along with what you just posted, because if there is no being twice-removed as a cousin of Chuck Norris and there is no surviving or coming back from a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick, then that means either Obi-Wan Naminé was roundhouse kicked once which meant what you just said wouldn't happen because then Obi-Wan Naminé wouldn't exist, or Obi-Wan Kenobi wasn't roundhouse kicked and therefore Obi-Wan Naminé would not have happened according to what you just said. You created a contradiction in your argument, therefore invalidating your own claim that the secret boss is Obi-Wan Naminé.

Chuck Norris is an old, outdated meme. In his old age his roundhouse kicks have become less than 1 hit K.Os against beings of high awesomeness, of which Obi-Wan Kenobi is.

Aqualung

Chuck Norris is an old, outdated meme. In his old age his roundhouse kicks have become less than 1 hit K.Os against beings of high awesomeness, of which Obi-Wan Kenobi is.

a_med_eg_rev_phoenix_004.jpg

Yet isn't Obi-Wan Kenobi also outdated (with the last live-action Star Wars movie featuring him being launched in 2005, and Obi-Wan himself having existed as a character in the Star Wars universe since 1977, unless I am wrong about these dates), thus creating a situation where Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks would still knock him out in 1 hit? Were Obi-Wan Kenobi more recent, he would have a greater chance of surviving, but...

αsiя

space coke
Why don't you guys shut the f*ck up and go suck Chuck Norris' dick over there at FI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back