• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New NA/EU Boss

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Haha, that's the perfect name! The enigmatic hood.

Here's a little fan art I did of him

A_New_Unknown_by_chasespicer056.jpg

That's a nice fanart of the boss aka 'Enigmatic Hood', Chaserspice.

But Nomura seems to run out of ideas on adding a tough powerful boss, its like he took the Unknown from KHFM, give him blue blades, make his stance look like Ven and give him new supergod abilities.

K

KHSlider

Well I heard someone say that this refers to another game one of the next two side games. If this is true I remember hearing that one of these games has Xehanort in it. We've seen that because Sora holds the keyblade Roxas can as well, so we can say that it's Xehanort cause Xemnas has similar weaponry.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
That's a nice fanart of the boss aka 'Enigmatic Hood', Chaserspice.

But Nomura seems to run out of ideas on adding a tough powerful boss, its like he took the Unknown from KHFM, give him blue blades, make his stance look like Ven and give him new supergod abilities.

Haha, yeah, I've been looking at this and the picture of Xemnas in final mix, and the two seem to have the same build and everything.

He definitely used the same model and just added stuff like the stance.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
Well I heard someone say that this refers to another game one of the next two side games. If this is true I remember hearing that one of these games has Xehanort in it. We've seen that because Sora holds the keyblade Roxas can as well, so we can say that it's Xehanort cause Xemnas has similar weaponry.
Nomura meant Xehanort from KH2 and that game is BBS, but he never said he would cover a story on Master Xehanort. And since both of the game have been revealed we know that they aren't about MX.

kayos90

Okay, I haven't posted here for a long time but some of the mediocrity that is posted here is getting on my nerves. Not that some of the KH Mythos isn't mediocre already but you get the point. I'll revise my points and repost as time goes on and such.

1.) It can't be Ansem the Wise or any variation of the sort. Why? Aqua would have recognized him in the Secret Ending. Also this can be non-canon also due to the secret ending because the cloak would've been familiar to her from the Cloaked Sentiment Secret Battle.

2.) It can't be Time Travel. Do not bring FFVIII crap in here, I don't care if it's Nomura or not, it's not time travel. I'm not going to give Nomura credit for thinking things so intricately ahead into the future that Xemnas mentioned Aqua or some bullcrap. *Am I allowed to curse because I'll revise this and put my original wordings.*

3.) Those who are going on about the Master of the Two Masters, saying how it has to be or it can't be him because of what Eraqus and Xehanort know, such as transferring of heart. Both of these points are counterproductive and such so don't bring these up. I know Nomura makes up some stuff and gets a little ludicrous but this is even beyond that.

4.) I want to bring up the possibility of Yen Sid up to the table. Why? Cuz it would be freaking Awesome! But I think Cloaked Sentiment sounds much better (Props to whoever made that up). The reason why this MIGHT work is that Yen Sid gave his Keyblade to Mickey, no longer has a keyblade.

5.) I think this within Nomura's thought process as well as other developers. Nomura has made what... 2 numbered games now and the 3rd will make it a trilogy? I'm not counting Birth because it's a Prequel to an already numbered saga. Now... what developers do when making video games is they think of something awesome that they did or maybe... something memorable in their previous games and put it in their 3rd and final game of the trilogy. Examples? Halo 3 tried to capture that awesome moment when first arriving in Halo or other things. Other examples? Metroid Prime 3, and on and on and on. The point is this. If we can use this boss fight as a reminiscent example or a reference to the Enigmatic Man in KHFM then it would make sense. It would sort of be in the same situation as KHFM and it would set up the ground for another side game, sort of like KH:CoM, and then lead into KH3. Therefore, the Secret Boss has to be something relation to Xehanort. Suprise(Sarcasm). My guess would be that it is the remnant of Xehanort after his heart transfered. Now I know the counter-argument would be the fact that LoD is still in tact. Well... I don't have a completely valid argument against this point but I have a half-butted (I can't say the other one but I'll fix if I'm allowed to curse) point. I think that we can conclude either a portion of LoD became Castle Oblivion or the fact that the place that Aqua and Cloaked Sentiment is fighting is a "nobody" version of LoD since worlds do have hearts after all. Another one would be similar to how KH2FM+ did it with Lingering Sentiment. It's just a teleportation to a random place or maybe even a memory portion like with the Organization members. Hell I don't know. However, most if not all of this seems plausible in the thought process of Nomura's mind. Seriously, the man's not a genius like Kojima, okay?

I had more but I'm forgetting and I need to do Homework. I'll get on later to review some posts and stuff.

Last edited:

ZiggyK

It's Darth Vader of course!

What are you on? It's OBVIOUSLY Namine!!

Heres my theory-

After CoM Namine went off with DiZ right? But this is the bit Nomura didn't reveal, Namine was actually killed by Larxene at the end of CoM and the character that we THINK as Namine in Days and KH2 is actually Larxene in disguise, WHO FAKED HER OWN DEATH. Why? To take over Kairi, and she became one with Kairi at the end of KH2. However, DiZ, who realised the current Namine was a fake sent her BACK IN TIME, in order to ensure her survival. However, being in a time when Kairi is whole has caused Namine to go insane, merge with Obi-Wan Kenobi to become Obi-Wan Namine.

And this is what happens. Fullstop, end of discussion, no matter what you say you CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com

Heres my theory-

After CoM Namine went off with DiZ right? But this is the bit Nomura didn't reveal, Namine was actually killed by Larxene at the end of CoM and the character that we THINK as Namine in Days and KH2 is actually Larxene in disguise, WHO FAKED HER OWN DEATH. Why? To take over Kairi, and she became one with Kairi at the end of KH2. However, DiZ, who realised the current Namine was a fake sent her BACK IN TIME, in order to ensure her survival. However, being in a time when Kairi is whole has caused Namine to go insane, merge with Obi-Wan Kenobi to become Obi-Wan Namine.

And thus, this is what happens. Fullstop, end of discussion, no matter what you say you CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG.

So many lulz to be had in this thread. SRS THREAD IS SRS.

Aqualung

Heres my theory-

And thus, this is what happens. Fullstop, end of discussion, no matter what you say you CAN'T PROVE ME WRONG.
So many lulz to be had in this thread. SRS THREAD IS SRS.

Dude, come on. Even a 4th grader can figure out that it's Kairi from the future.

JINX B####!! You owe me a critique for my fanfic ;3

ZiggyK

Dude, come on. Even a 4th grader can figure out that it's Kairi from the future.

Is that Kairi from the future in KH2 or Kairi from the future in BBS (or in other words the present Kairi)

This is vital to find out whether it actually is Kairi or Kairi merged with Larxene.

Aqualung

Is that Kairi from the future in KH2 or Kairi from the future in BBS (or in other words the present Kairi)

This is vital to find out whether it actually is Kairi or Kairi merged with Larxene.

It is neither. Instead, it is Kairi from a future where women in Kingdom Hearts have dominated the universe, and lightsabers and whips have replaced Keyblades. I mean, come on, people in that era use The Force to lock and unlock keyholes. There's no need for Keyblades in the future when everyone's a freaking JEDI OR SITH! Especially if they are Sith Inquisitors... :D

o.0 meep busted.

I will expect as thorough a critique of the fanfic in my signature as you can give me. It must cover all chapters written thus far (which is currently up to the end of the finished Chapter 2) and include as many things that you like and dislike about it that you can write into the critique. You may take your time on it but I will *glomp* you if it takes longer than a month to complete. ;3

Never let me win the jinx game. XD

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Pshaw, it's not Goofy. It's Minnie wearing big-ass platform shoes.
XD no no its pluto!

will expect as thorough a critique of the fanfic in my signature as you can give me. It must cover all chapters written thus far (which is currently up to the end of the finished Chapter 2) and include as many things that you like and dislike about it. You can take your time on it but I will *glomp* you if it takes longer than a month to complete. ;3

Never let me win the jinx game. XD
o.0 ...........................................................
XD and you think im actually capable of all?!
i nearly failed engilsh classes you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back