• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

New Mystery Minis available in Gamestop Mystery Box!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Members of Gamestop's Funko Insider Club should be excited to see what's been teased in the October newsletter! Gamestop's exclusive KINGDOM HEARTS Funko Mystery Box, available for $29.99, not only offers the three TRON pops but also new Mystery Minis!

The Mystery Minis are of Sora, Riku, Kairi and Shadow Heartless which also has glowing eyes! Each box contains two of these selected at random.

There is a 1 in 3 chance of getting Glow in the Dark TRON variants. 

Source: TheDisneyDan

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Re: Funko Kingdom Hearts Mystery Box at Gamestop!

When I read the topic title, I thought there was a Funko figurine of the Master of Master's mysterious box. I thought "They've officially gone too far with these".

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Now that I'm looking at this again, this is just the TRON box from a few days ago lol

OH WELL DOUBLE POST THEN

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards

When I read the topic title, I thought there was a Funko figurine of the Master of Master's mysterious box. I thought "They've officially gone too far with these".
Great, now I want this.

Now that I'm looking at this again, this is just the TRON box from a few days ago lol

OH WELL DOUBLE POST THEN
OoVMa.gif

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Great, now I want this.

OoVMa.gif

shhhhh at least now we know what the minis look like

this is why i require someone with more funko knowledge around at all times but noooo they were all busy

Sorakh212

Awards
30 dollary doos and all for a mystery box?!?! Man it's weird seeing randomized loot boxes irl. Never did see the hype or appeal of those tbh especially those lootcrate ones. Ahh well different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
30 dollary doos and all for a mystery box?!?! Man it's weird seeing randomized loot boxes irl. Never did see the hype or appeal of those tbh especially those lootcrate ones. Ahh well different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Individual Funko pops are a little over 10 bucks a pop, usually, so the box - which comes with three pops and 2 mystery minis, is already cheaper than buying individual pops and figures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back